I spoke about gig in general...people with backstage or special entrance,where there are no seated places,often comes before us,even if they don't queue:wink2:

did you speak about olympia?yes

zénith?no

about pdp?yes

:wink2:

I meant pdp.

Thanks!:wink2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't lose your sleep over that. She just enjoys winding up people. Not worth a second thought. Not even worth the first.

Ohhh, I see!

I wasn't aware of that, due to the lack of smilies.

Thank you Violet ;-)

There have been on this thread so many posts about the Brixton Academy February 28th gig, and I can't see in them what I felt on that night...

True, I can hardly judge the queuing up situation as I was led to the front row through the backstage maze or the freeloading party because I prefer to wait for artists outside the theatre, which I did for nearly three hours.

And I don't remember much pushing and harassing Mica, and running after his car :insane: .

The people there were quite respectful and when he at last appeared (not stinking of champagne, his first drink must have lasted him the whole evening :wink2: ...), nobody shouted his name.

And I was there, a bit exhausted and still music high :wub2: , but not enough to have imagined things or blacked out others... I believe :confused: .

Marie-Thérèse

That's because it didn't happen in February. It happened in December.

How come I get the impression the Brixton gig will never be forgotten and now in a good way?:blink::naughty:

the Brixton gis was my best ever. period.

PDP was a nightmare IMO. :meow:

:lmao:

unmistakable Allegra!

The pic is blurry so we can leave it...privacy is safe :naughty:

brixton was special for me, despite all the mess that ended up to be and which left me with some bad memories as well.

the gig was not the best one but I have some special memories connected to that day.

That's because it didn't happen in February. It happened in December.

wasn't it also at hammersmith, when he went out in the car and stopped just a few minutes, we being all at the wrong side of the car?:blink:

bah

i went to a small number of gigs actually...but i can mix them all very well!:naughty:

brixton was special for me, despite all the mess that ended up to be and which left me with some bad memories as well.

the gig was not the best one but I have some special memories connected to that day.

I refuse to have any bad memories of that day. I had a ball. I think I may have mentioned that :wink2:

Sorry... what does that mean? :blush-anim-cl:

It means I had the best time. It was a special day from the moment I woke up and began my journey to London, to meeting people in the queue outside (I'll leave out the wristband issue and my camera being confiscated :boxed:) to the show, the waiting afterwards and the nearly meeting :naughty:

It means I had the best time. It was a special day from the moment I woke up and began my journey to London, to meeting people in the queue outside (I'll leave out the wristband issue and my camera being confiscated :boxed:) to the show, the waiting afterwards and the nearly meeting :naughty:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Glad you had a great time, despite the wristband and camera thing :blink:

I remember we had a nice time chatting, in the afternoon that day, standing in the narrow street where we were queueing. I think i still have a pic with you, rose and possibly em there. :wub2:

as with life we take the rough with the smooth :punk::punk:

Life is far too short to ponder on the bad points anyway :wink2:

would just like tl add i wasnt there so i cannot really comment :blush-anim-cl:

I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound like I'm griping here, but this sounds like shes rubbing it in to the majority of us that did queue all day, by saying this, and I don't see that it's fair.

If she doesn't mean to do this then why not say nothing then none of us will be any the wiser.

Don't feed the troll Rose. :wink2:

oh, the bad memories do not connect to mika at all. he was a true star that day, as he is very often.. :wub2:

I feel the same. Pretty much all of my post-gig upset was related to how people were treating Mika. I felt awful about it.

And Bab is right, the car thing happened on Dec. 2.

Don't feed the troll Rose. :wink2:

I feel the same. Pretty much all of my post-gig upset was related to how people were treating Mika. I felt awful about it.

And Bab is right, the car thing happened on Dec. 2.

Thanks, I seemed to have walked right into that, I'll be more careful next time, ha ha!

Despite all the stress of that day, I enjoyed the AP and wish I could have dragged him over to Jemma and Caz, I had no idea not everyone got to talk to him until later!

And Avoca & Allegra were my angels that day!

No need to start it? There was a Mika tourdate on the official ticketmaster page, sorry if you dont think that's a reason to start a thread......

Anyway I guess all we can do is wait and see.

I was referring to the lecturing :naughty: , not the thread... Of course we need a few crumbs of hope to last us until the next gigs or album, we are famished :wink2: !

but make money central? I can't help thinking it's against the Mikaish ideal, but maybe I just need to get down form my little cloud.

Being a fan(atic) I don't feel that spending an extravagant amount of money for your passion is unreasonable. And Mica would hardly enjoy having lukewarm fans, being himself consumed by music.

But money not important for Mica ? Not as an aim, maybe, definitely as a means though. Still don't jump down from your little cloud, must be lovely up there :wub2: ...

Marie-Thérèse

Hear ! Hear !

Marie-Andrée

So you see our whole family suffers from the same sweet madness, all generations together, so that when the big brawny men in white have got hold of us, we can share the same soft-walled cell.

Oh i remember it very clear .... i was next to the car as it was driving off with jems (helping to save Cherisse) and saw the disrespect ... alot of mfc'ers were fuming over it ... *high fives Babs :naughty::wink2:* ... but the anger and shock of them banging on the car and the disrepect goes to show how well behaved the mfc can be and are .... because these were non mfc'ers as far as we know/recognised ...

I also think If theres one thing i can say about 95% of this fan club - its that mika's fans from this forum have built there respect for him through this fan club - from the amazing job and lengths that the mods and admin go to , to try and keep the forum respectful - also the culture of such respect through the forum and its members... this is what drew out the conclusion it wasnt mfc members from my perspective ....

As for mika only having the one glass of champers and not stinking of it ............ He didnt get chance to grab another ..... :roftl: I think a straight jacket would have been less restricting that particular night :thumbdown:

This explains that : as I didn't go near the car, didn't follow him, so no point, I couldn't see people banging on it.

He wouldn't get drunk with strangers, too controlled for that.

Wow - I missed that when I read the post!!

What a special experience!! :punk:

Please don't remind me of that special experience as I made a fool of myself :blush-anim-cl: : when I actually found myself in front of the stage, I was so overwhelmed that 'Thank you so much' seemed inadequate and I told the lovely man who had led me there : 'I love you !' :wub2: . Good thing I was able to apologize when I met him in Beirut... being part of Mica's entourage is a risky business :naughty: !