Go To MikaSounds! - Blog Updates Thread (Part 7)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, just diving back into this thread to say....:shocked: My second comment wasn't approved!:shocked::tears:

Mika doesn't love me anymore!!!:crybaby:

My first one's there, but not the second one.

Mind you, it was about crap anyway.... but even so... I feel like I've been shunned! Now I know what all you other shunnee's complain about.:no:

*pats*

You'll manage... :naughty:

I guess in a great deal it depends on the new record. At times I feel like he's not really the U2 type, to go around the world and play dozens of stadium gigs and things's won't change that much. But then again, I also think that you never know..

It's funny that you mention U2... I might be wrong, but I don't think that they started doing proper stadium gigs till somewhere around the Joshua tree... and that was their 5th album... hang on...

*counts albums*... Boy, October, War, Under a Blood Red Sky. Yeah... Joshua Tree was their 5th album...

Anyways, I don't know that at this stage of his career he'll be doing only stadium gigs all over the world... cause to be honest, there are a lot of places that he might struggle to sell out a 5000 person venue, let alone a stadium...

I guess it all depends on whether or not his career lasts a long time, similar to U2... I think it's all about taking chances and not being afraid to be expreimental (which is no problem with him! :naughty:)

As you said, he might not be the kind to do stadium gigs, or he might... it all depends on how his career pans out.

Wait... I have a question...

Am I the only person on here that's watched the vlog once? :blink:

Cause if I am, I feel like I'm a bad fan for not watching it multiple times...

Ahum...I watched it two times...but I have a very good memory!:naughty:

Maybe we are bad fans?:blink:

Wait... I have a question...

Am I the only person on here that's watched the vlog once? :blink:

Cause if I am, I feel like I'm a bad fan for not watching it multiple times...

I have only watched it once - can't get peace to watch it!!

BUT - I do intend to watch it again!! :naughty:

I've watched it twice...

Ooooooh good... I really did think I was the only one... I may watch it again, I may not... it might have to wait till we go to the new month for internet (which is in Friday, so that's okay)... we're over 80% on downloads, and Dad throws a spaz if it gets over 50%...

dragonride.jpg

I'm excited too Alice! I can't wait for the album, but I'm not going to ask him to get it out sooner anymore! Now that I've seen the work he puts into it, I understand why it's taken so long!

I will be patient and wait for the maestro to release it in his own good time!! I think it's going to be A HUGE SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!

Wooohoooo!!!! Can't get through all the threads - this week I'm in a remooooote place and use internet cafe only but... how great this new vblog is!!!

And WHAT he has done with Rain!!!!! OMG! It's gonna be big! It used to be sad melody with sad lyrics and now this energetic music - similar pattern to Relax - sad lyrics, great tune. I so love it in Mika's music!!! Yaaay!!!

i'm excited too alice! I can't wait for the album, but i'm not going to ask him to get it out sooner anymore! Now that i've seen the work he puts into it,

i understand why it's taken so long!

I will be patient and wait for the maestro to release it in his own good time!!

I think it's going to be a huge success!!!!!!!!!

YES, we must trust MIKA!

"IN MIKA WE TRUST!"

mikatamaff1.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Yeah, he’s fascinating in the way he can just sit there and look so absolutely unimpressed and almost bored!

It makes me want to poke him with a stick!

You speak Swedish?

Talar du svenska???

No.. I wish I did. My sister lives in Sweden and I'd visit her every summer. I only know how to say tack så mycket and rea :naughty:

*pats*

You'll manage...

It's funny that you mention U2... I might be wrong, but I don't think that they started doing proper stadium gigs till somewhere around the Joshua tree... and that was their 5th album... hang on...

*counts albums*... Boy, October, War, Under a Blood Red Sky. Yeah... Joshua Tree was their 5th album...

Anyways, I don't know that at this stage of his career he'll be doing only stadium gigs all over the world... cause to be honest, there are a lot of places that he might struggle to sell out a 5000 person venue, let alone a stadium...

I guess it all depends on whether or not his career lasts a long time, similar to U2... I think it's all about taking chances and not being afraid to be expreimental (which is no problem with him! :naughty:)

As you said, he might not be the kind to do stadium gigs, or he might... it all depends on how his career pans out.

Yes I know.. I was actually trying to come up with a better example but then I thought that no one would point that out. I should know better :blush-anim-cl:

I've watched it twice...

I've watched it only for 3 times

I feel like a freak.. To my defence though I play it and then go on to do other things so I only listen to it most of the times. Now that I think about it though, I don't know if it makes things better :wink2:

^^i've got the video on my ipod ^^and i watch it all day long -.- not good noot good :thumbdown::mf_lustslow:

Finally (I hope), someone who can help this technical disaster, called me!

Can you please tell how I can put those video's on my Ipod. What programms/sites do I need? You woul be the hero of the day, for me! (Someone else may help me too, if he or she wants).

I can extract MP3 files, and put them on my Ipod, but that's it :blush-anim-cl:

Avoca, I only see a light spot near his thumb, is that it?

I see smt rather noticeable, but then again, each of us notice some different in the blog, it's human, I guess.

random thing I noticed... the chair he's sitting in is exactly like my chair at work...... I think I've been watching this vid too much

I have watched the video only twice, but I am now wondering who's the person with greg waiting for mika at capitol records, when he reaches them with his luggage.. maybe it's just the taxi driver :roftl:

now, I have watched video twice but am listening on a loop to your extract: thx ever so much!! precious!!

It's great to see Tia and Bexxy back!

The Donny posse!

awww.. I had noticed bexx.. even tia is here??? :shocked::wub2:

the BC posse either :biggrin2:

now, I'm probably swimming against the flow here, but.. I am liking extremely much the new music and was looking very forward to it: I just don't feel like a new fan now, like most people do.

I am feeling as interested (MUCH) and attracted to the mika world as I was 4 days ago. and that was very much already, it's a part of my life.

I'm o.c. even more intrigued by new album now that I hard how good it is for real, but I don't feel histerical about new gigs more than I was feeling 4 days ago, and I was looking forward to them a lot then too.

dunno if I made myself clear and I feel a bit out of the chorus. :blink:

I check MS everyday -if possible- and I still do so. at the moment I am listening on a loop to nono's awesome audio file though.

the hysteria is probably gonna catch me in a minute. who can tell..?

it may sound impossible but I think rain's gonna be the new stuck in the middle for me.. :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Edited by avoca