Official fan club??

Ellie13

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks old, and since Mika owns us and looks on this site as his official fan club (whenever he actually decides to announce it properly, who knows), I wouldn't take too much notice of this.:thumb_yello:

this is what i found in terms and conditions : WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH MIKA OFFICIALL OR THE OFFICIAL MIKA WEBSITE, PLEASE SUPPORT ORIGINAL MATERIAL BY VISITING www.mikasounds.com

Seems a bit odd then, saying they are official!:naughty:

This looks old, and since Mika owns us and looks on this site as his official fan club (whenever he actually decides to announce it properly, who knows), I wouldn't take too much notice of this.:thumb_yello:

:lmao: Whenever he decides...

yes but anyone can make a website and say that. i guess they had to write that on the website because people can think its official

Right. Just because they say they're official fan site, doesn't mean they

are...

...we are official? i've heard lots about us wanting to be official, but had no idea we WERE official.. :blink:

maybe he didn't say officially that we were official, but he bought this forum.

so we are unofficially official. we belong to him. :mf_rosetinted:

Which is unlikely to happen as long as it is just a forum run by volunteers in the way they want to.

When he has actually taken the MFC over and organized it in the way he wants it to be, then he might come forward but for the time being (and time is the operating word, he has so little to spare) it will be a forum owned by Michael Holbrook Penniman who closely watches it and analyzes what he witnesses for future moves.

Ownership just makes him feel safer and more in command, knowing that, in the limit of the law, he is almighty here. Although many MFCers tend to forget that 'the boy' is also the boss.

Cheers,

Id3

Which is unlikely to happen as long as it is just a forum run by volunteers in the way they want to.

When he has actually taken the MFC over and organized it in the way he wants it to be, then he might come forward but for the time being (and time is the operating word, he has so little to spare) it will be a forum owned by Michael Holbrook Penniman who closely watches it and analyzes what he witnesses for future moves.

Ownership just makes him feel safer and more in command, knowing that, in the limit of the law, he is almighty here. Although many MFCers tend to forget that 'the boy' is also the boss.

Cheers,

Id3

Its sad .. 1) that you pretend you know whats going on and 2) .. we actually do!!

I will leave you to your ignorance for now ......:wink2:

.... it will be a forum owned by Michael Holbrook Penniman who closely watches it and analyzes what he witnesses for future moves.

Cheers,

Id3

What rubbish you speak. What makes you think YOU know how Mika feels?

The volunteer mods work very hard for this site, and know FAR more than YOU think you know.

Makes me laugh every time I see you professing insider knowledge. If only you REALLY knew.....:naughty:

What rubbish you speak. What makes you think YOU know how Mika feels?

The volunteer mods work very hard for this site, and know FAR more than YOU think you know.

Makes me laugh every time I see you professing insider knowledge. If only you REALLY knew.....:naughty:

Yes ... thanks for this , its hard NOT to post though .. sigh

We all know what you Mods do for this forum :thumb_yello: You all deserve a big Thank you :wub2:

Its really sad ... Team Mika actually think the world of the MFC ....end of the day Mika bought the MFC .. why?? .. as its its true fans in here . .. we (all of us in here) created a fan club .. BY the fans FOR the fans that they couldnt do .. this is not being nasty its a fact.

He would not of bought it if it was full of crazy people and trolls (well we have the odd one or two:naughty:).

We have chatted with Team Mika either by phone or email on and off now for months now , last one last week .. we dont post details as we learnt that it takes time with Mika . You can see by his blogs that he is such a bright , inventive genius that concepts and promises get lost along the way .... this is fine as the end result will be great .

As soon as WE know the MFC will know ....:thumb_yello:

Ohh and this is fact

Its really sad ... Team Mika actually think the world of the MFC ....end of the day Mika bought the MFC .. why?? .. as its its true fans in here . .. we (all of us in here) created a fan club .. BY the fans FOR the fans that they couldnt do .. this is not being nasty its a fact.

He would not of bought it if it was full of crazy people and trolls (well we have the odd one or two:naughty:).

We have chatted with Team Mika either by phone or email on and off now for months now , last one last week .. we dont post details as we learnt that it takes time with Mika . You can see by his blogs that he is such a bright , inventive genius that concepts and promises get lost along the way .... this is fine as the end result will be great .

As soon as WE know the MFC will know ....:thumb_yello:

Ohh and this is fact

Are you calling me a troll??? :wink2::naughty:

True words Fred :thumb_yello:

Cheers,

Id3

BTW ... Mikasounds is HIS offical site at the minute .... and thats owned by Universal Records ... not Mika Holbrook Penniman himself ..... so theres no guarantee when MFC goes official it will be owned by Micheal (:naughty:) alone either .... IMO regarding your statement

Edited by mikas_gal07