Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

I asked on a cyber-telepathical level - haven't received any vibes yet. Only something about white chocolate and the benefits of cheese on Nutella. :blink:

Thank god you're back!:huglove:

Otherwise we wouldn't get any information!:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

Yes, farting is way too rude for him, plus he's too royal to do that:mf_rosetinted:

yes! and you know he's so noble that he even used asterisks typing it. he wrote "f***".

Edited by dilek
harsh part deleted

yes! and you know he's so noble that he even used asterisks typing it. he wrote "f***".

omg maybe he mea.......:shocked:

is that a hint?:mf_rosetinted:

I think we got something there m'dear.:mf_rosetinted:

But why wouldn't he?:das:

He certainly will be if someone sticks a pin in him, wizzing around the room!!!:roftl:

What a mental image! :thumb_yello:

Thank god you're back!:huglove

Otherwise we wouldn't get any information!:naughty

:huglove: Yes, I'd keep it all to myself! :naughty:

<side note>

Over the course of my life I've loved hundreds of musicians from many different countries but I don't care about the donkey on their Twitter page if you know what I mean.

It's not about art and music, it's about relating to them on some personal level and I just wouldn't relate to Mika if he was from an entirely different culture and I didn't easily grasp the nuance of what he was saying.

I'm not saying that other people couldn't/shouldn't/wouldn't relate to him, I just find it interesting. I know what triggers my overinterest in celebrity personalities so I'm wondering what triggers it in other people.

No no one is forbidding you. :naughty: I'm just curious, that's all. Because I would not be on MFC if Mika wasn't Anglo/American. It doesn't matter that I still would have loved his music or even thought he seemed sweet or whatever. I just wouldn't be following him so closely that I would have gotten involved in a fan community.

..don't want to interrupt the funny vibe, just something I stumbled upon earlier and wanted to comment...

To me it seems so funny that you relate to Mika the way you do because he's close to your cultural comfort zone (language wise etc...)

Because for me it's just plain opposite. :roftl:

I'm 98% sure that if he was a houshold name in my country only I wouldn't follow him the way I do. Just because for me the whole Mika mania set in when I pretty much needed a real mental trip to somewhere else. Anywhere. Otherwise I would have gone mad for real.

It may sound odd, but a German speaking fan club would not have been enough of an escape. ... Yes, I must admit, that really seems a bit strange. :roftl: But still today I don't go to the German threads in here, because discussing things Mika in my language makes me feel awkward. It's almost as if my real world and that Mika Disneyworld collide and thinking about it, I'd really like to keep that seperated. With few exceptions.

</side note>

<side note>

..don't want to interrupt the funny vibe, just something I stumbled upon earlier and wanted to comment...

To me it seems so funny that you relate to Mika the way you do because he's close to your cultural comfort zone (language wise etc...)

Because for me it's just plain opposite. :roftl:

I'm 98% sure that if he was a houshold name in my country only I wouldn't follow him the way I do. Just because for me the whole Mika mania set in when I pretty much needed a real mental trip to somewhere else. Anywhere. Otherwise I would have gone mad for real.

It may sound odd, but a German speaking fan club would not have been enough of an escape. ... Yes, I must admit, that really seems a bit strange. :roftl: But still today I don't go to the German threads in here, because discussing things Mika in my language makes me feel awkward. It's almost as if my real world and that Mika Disneyworld collide and thinking about it, I'd really like to keep that seperated. With few exceptions.

</side note>

Why 1? :roftl: My face was literally inside the screen to be able to read it :naughty:

So much to catch up on ... :shocked: I wish i have more time like before :thumbdown: I can't help it, twitter sounds exciting, i joined.. knowing well that i haven't got the time to spend on it.. or on here anymore..i'm not sure if it's a good idea now..:boxed:

Nah, if you take a good look he's nothing but a french suburbian restaurant cook who does this for a living on his nighshifts, as a second job...

:mf_rosetinted:

He's less scary when you think of him that way :wink2: