Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, Melbourne would give it all away. :lmfao:

But the rest would be nice. Imagine zillions of MFC people desperately checking out the rear panel of their wardrobes. :thumb_yello:

exactly!

aww that would be amazing:wub2: but i'm afraid mika wouldn't want to come back from there.you know that whole "i don't want to grow up" thing.:rolls_eyes:

ask him

:mf_rosetinted:

Done.

exactly!

aww that would be amazing:wub2: but i'm afraid mika wouldn't want to come back from there.you know that whole "i don't want to grow up" thing.:rolls_eyes:

And he'd have a horse as well. Or a donkey. A speaking one. Or the one that ****s gold coins. :naughty:

Done.

And he'd have a horse as well. Or a donkey. A speaking one. Or the one that ****s gold coins. :naughty:

amazing!:naughty:

will you be so kind to let me know what sort of motivation will he give, if you don't mind?

amazing!:naughty:

will you be so kind to let me know what sort of motivation will he give, if you don't mind?

I asked on a cyber-telepathical level - haven't received any vibes yet. Only something about white chocolate and the benefits of cheese on Nutella. :blink:

I tried to convince Mika to Twitter (ooooooh)

But he never wrote back (aaaaah)

So I tried reverse psychology (OOOOOOOH!)

He still hasn't wrote back back back BACK!

"Liyonah@mikasounds Take your time ma concotte, be ready not forced to tweet. I love only your free choice to write us not when you are pushed. x"

What are the chances he reads or bothers to see the revers-psychology-ness of it?

Not very much :no:

But worth a try no?

I don't think he was being pushed yesterday but if he keeps it up I can think of several people who might put their cursebird score up (not including my own because "Liyonah already swears like a Scottish commedian" :roftl:)

I haven't heard that since the Thompson Twins song "Watching"!

The legendary city of Samarkand, on the Silk Route. Inspiration to poets and musicians through the centuries.

Actually probably hot, dusty and full of smelly camels :naughty:

I asked on a cyber-telepathical level - haven't received any vibes yet. Only something about white chocolate and the benefits of cheese on Nutella. :blink:

and i just asked him on twitter that what he meant by that, got a direct message from him saying " tell that violet, i never mix nutella and cheese!,she really should stop making things up about me! i like you though"

awww!:mf_rosetinted:

and i just asked him on twitter that what he meant by that, got a direct message from him saying " tell that violet, i never mix nutella and cheese!,she really should stop making things up about me! i like you though"

awww!:mf_rosetinted:

And he picks his nose. :blink:

Your wires are crossed somewhere.

Obviously! He'd never pick his nose, would he? Not Mika :tears:

Edited by violet_sky

he just said that's true, but he never farts, he added:mf_rosetinted:

I'm suprised his belly isn't as big as an inflated hot air balloon!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl: