Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 2)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop discussing serious matters. :mf_rosetinted:

Is this a vlog night? :fangurl:

If it is, I wish they'd get on with it, otherwise I'll have to wait til the morning.

That's if they don't take it off again!:sneaky2:

I don't think we bitch at Sire about some changes in lyrics, but about broken promises or still born plans which have nothing to do with his record company.

I think broken promises and stillborn plans have a lot to do with other people besides Mika. What fans want is almost exactly the opposite of what the people who stand to make money off of Mika's activities want.

He can't just faff around on vanity projects and tiny profitless gigs forever. Some day soon he will be expected to start flogging albums.

Are they really his 'employer' :confused: ? Rather partners, I would think.

Yes I suppose they are his investors and he has to answer to them to some degree as they expect a return on their investment.

*is interested in your definition of "patting" *

:naughty:

Ask happikali, she'll soon receive an X-rated PM :drool: ...

Actually, I wouldn't mind patting Sire :licks_lips: if he were not such a :crybaby: .

You know wha' ? I be' you -again- that many fans are going to have drooly dreams about Mica 'bending over' to the record company :naughty: .

Not that he is going to, bu' nothing wrong about a harmless fantasy, is there :naughty: ? A kind of rewriting or rereading of GK :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

All this sounds like deja vu, and i honestly would like to move on as whether we like it or not he'll do what he always does: What he damn well pleases!

Here you're talking like Mrs P. I guess. :naughty:

Here you're talking like Mrs P. I guess. :naughty:

Blessed Mrs. P, I guess we think alike, but then everyone who has 3,4,5 kids do!

Or, even better, we don't even think at all, we have no time to do it, we just moan to them all the time: "You guys just do what the damn well pleases you!" and try to get away with it...:blink:

I need a nespresso now!:boxed:

Blessed Mrs. P, I guess we think alike, but then everyone who has 3,4,5 kids do!

Or, even better, we don't even think at all, we have no time to do it, we just moan to them all the time: "You guys just do what the damn well pleases you!" and try to get away with it...:blink:

I need a nespresso now!:boxed:

there there :huglove:

if you need help, I'll come to the rescue. :plane:

laurita is a strict strict teacher!!! :biggrin2:

]I think broken promises and stillborn plans have a lot to do with other people besides Mika[/b]. What fans want is almost exactly the opposite of what the people who stand to make money off of Mika's activities want.

He can't just faff around on vanity projects and tiny profitless gigs forever. Some day soon he will be expected to start flogging albums.

Yes I suppose they are his investors and he has to answer to them to some degree as they expect a return on their investment.

Personally I am a bit tired of hearing people say, every time something goes wrong and Mica disappoints us : 'But it's not his fault, he had no choice :no:...' and kiss his hairy toes -:fangurl:- every time he makes us happy.

Incoherence has always slightly bothered me . It's a matter of 'either' / 'or' : either he is the control freak he boasts about being, or he is a puppet.

Oh, but the first person who stands to make money about his activities is the Lord Himself. And he does. And is very anxious to.

Nothing wrong about that either. Houses near the Fontainebleau forest are not exactly cheap, I have heard :wink2: .

Tiny vanity gigs are anything but profitless. In terms of publicity they are hugely profitable.

He is working on it, and there is nothing unusual about a couple of years elapsing between two albums... BTW, has anybody heard about James Blunt lately ? Here, I am brown nosing Sire. Why on earth does he hate the guy so much :confused: ?!

Cheers,

Id3

Personally I am a bit tired of hearing people say, every time something goes wrong and Mica disappoints us : 'But it's not his fault, he had no choice :no:...' and kiss his hairy toes -:fangurl:- every time he makes us happy.

Incoherence has always slightly bothered me . It's a matter of 'either' / 'or' : either he is the control freak he boasts about being, or he is a puppet.

Oh, but the first person who stands to make money about his activities is the Lord Himself. And he does. And is very anxious to.

Nothing wrong about that either. Houses near the Fontainebleau forest are not exactly cheap, I have heard :wink2: .

Tiny vanity gigs are anything but profitless. In terms of publicity they are hugely profitable.

He is working on it, and there is nothing unusual about a couple of years elapsing between two albums... BTW, has anybody heard about James Blunt lately ? Here, I am brown nosing Sire. Why on earth does he hate the guy so much :confused: ?!

Cheers,

Id3

James Blunts album was only out last year, I suspect he's somewhere touring.

It's not a matter of either/or. You don't have to be a puppet in order to have limits like every one of us does. He can be the biggest control freak to ever walk the face of the planet but that doesn't mean he never has to answer to anyone or make compromises to get what is most important to him.

What publicity? There are fans tweeting him asking when he will play London again and most of the gigs are not even sold out yet. They are not being promoted and the only people who are going to attend them are those that will buy his next album regardless.

James Blunts album was only out last year, I suspect he's somewhere touring.

Really :confused: ?

Actually, I don't think he is. Touring I mean. Too busy getting a lovely Ibiza tan :wink2: .

Anyway brown noses don't worry much about facts, they just put their nose where they know their Master like it to be :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

It's not a matter of either/or. You don't have to be a puppet in order to have limits like every one of us does. He can be the biggest control freak to ever walk the face of the planet but that doesn't mean he never has to answer to anyone or make compromises to get what is most important to him.

What publicity? There are fans tweeting him asking when he will play London again and most of the gigs are not even sold out yet. They are not being promoted and the only people who are going to attend them are those that will buy his next album regardless.

Again, everything depends on the terms of his contract.

What is most important to him, ie music :wink2: ?

I thought you were referring to the LA not so secret gig.

And I don't think the acoustic gigs are going to be profitless. He is not exactly playing PUBS, is he :naughty: ?

Cheers,

Id3

gosh, I'm trying SO hard to understand what you're all saying.

But I have noooo idea :blush-anim-cl::boxed:

Don't worry some are starting to talk gibberish:naughty: