hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place, still getting my feelers for the site!

i just heard 'erase' on youtube but can't find anything about it anywhere else and obviously it's not on either of Mika's dvd's... can anyone tell me about this song and where it 'fits'? is it new or old? has it been released?

kris

The mod should remove it to HERE :thumb_yello:

As far as I know it's not a demo song and I think it was on the Japanese edition of LICM (correct me if I'm wrong please!!).

It hasn't been released as a single, and I guess it's from 2007. :wink2:

Edited by keti

mika has covered the song erase, which has not been released and erase is an original from Emer Kendrick

(11/03/1988 / Ireland).

hope this helps:wink2:

Are you sure about that?

The lyrics for Emer Kendrick's Erase are a lot different from Mika's Erase... :wink2:

As far as I know it's a kind of demo or something, not released in the LICM "normal" versions, but I'm not sure if it has been released in the Japanese edition or other different editions of LICM.

i don't think it's a cover...... it's ( apparently) on the japanese cd of LICM, but my mum read somewhere that he doesn't like to sing it because it upsets him.

That is what I read too. :thumb_yello:

I'm sure it's not a cover.

hey, sorry if this is in the wrong place, still getting my feelers for the site!

i just heard 'erase' on youtube but can't find anything about it anywhere else and obviously it's not on either of Mika's dvd's... can anyone tell me about this song and where it 'fits'? is it new or old? has it been released?

kris

Erase was a bonus track on the US and Japanese LiCM :thumb_yello:

Actually, Erase was NOT a bonus track on the US version -- it was just a regular track. (A regular track that I regularly skip over -- don't care for the song! :naughty: Sorry, Mika!)

In any case, it HAS been released, on LiCM, and you can probably buy it on iTunes if you really want to.

Actually, Erase was NOT a bonus track on the US version -- it was just a regular track. (A regular track that I regularly skip over -- don't care for the song! :naughty: Sorry, Mika!)

In any case, it HAS been released, on LiCM, and you can probably buy it on iTunes if you really want to.

Sorry Rose, I'm with Deb. I'm rather glad it's not on the Australian CD.

it is also on our version (probably same as US version) and i do just like you deb :thumb_yello: skip skip skip!

last time i said that, this :giljotiini: almost happened to me :naughty:

it is also on our version (probably same as US version) and i do just like you deb :thumb_yello: skip skip skip!

last time i said that, this :giljotiini: almost happened to me :naughty:

:naughty: I know, guy -- I'm surprised Robertina hasn't come in here to

scold me again -- she loves it, too! :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: i don't remember exactly what happened... but i could hear people screaming "leave mika alone!!!!" a la britney spears

just cus i didn't like erase... oh and feet :lmao:

think robie will still love us?:blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: i don't remember exactly what happened... but i could hear people screaming "leave mika alone!!!!" a la britney spears

just cus i didn't like erase... oh and feet :lmao:

think robie will still love us?:blush-anim-cl:

"Leave Erase aloooonnnneeee!!!":crybaby:

:roftl: