you think L and O are that close? they haven't seen each other in a long time!

but i'm confused about ICE CREAM clue :blink:

Ingie said she thinks it'll be held on Venice beach lol

and you do associate icecreams with the beach...

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leire, I think that the problem here may be that (in my opinion) you guys suddenly turned up here, and seemed to be very sure of the fact that there is/will be a lot of injustice happening, which there doesn't seem to be any examples or evidence for.

As a person who always searchs for justice myself, as in my books unfairness is one of the worst things that there can be, I personally find that attitude quite unfair. Maybe this is why you got certain responses to your posts: Because you guys seemed to come and start accusing the mods/admins/other fanclub members of acting unfairly, but at the same time refused or could not provide any examples of why you fear this.

I don't know you personally, so I can't have a problem with you. Maybe if I met you I'd get on with you. Maybe I'd love you. Maybe I'd detest you. Fact is, I don't know. And this is exactly the same situation that can be applied to your stance regarding the distribution of these perks: you don't know what will happen, and neither do I.

Neither of us have the experience of a past situation where something went wrong, so why would you keep saying that you don't have faith in it working out?

I just don't understand it, and I have to say that it is a bit insulting to the people (Deb, FD and all the mods) who put in A LOT of hard, unpaid work to make this fanclub work, as it's like a direct attack on their character.

Maybe this is why you got the responses that you did, because everything has consequences, and if you post a certain comment you WILL for sure get a response along the same lines :wink2:.

Again, this is only how I view things, and the conclusions that I took from everyone's comments. Other people may view things differently.

Please don’t forget my friend and me were insulted out of no tangible reason even before I was registered here.

So what was first – the chicken or the egg?

Given that, I think it’s natural and logical to fear being pushed aside.

LeiRe, I’m always worried that I will miss things because of my limited internet skills or because I don’t understand everything in English immediately,:blush-anim-cl: but so far it has absolutely been the opposite!

I have had so much help from people on here and my strongest impression is that people are very caring and thoughtful.

Please don’t worry, ask questions if there is something you don’t understand and try to help others as much as you can and you’ll see that things will work out just fine.:thumb_yello:

The friendship on the MFC is strong and we always try to encourage each other!:wub2:

Thank you Sienna! You are really nice :huglove:

This thread is 55 pages long and it was started because people were whinging that Mika was playing in LA and not in their living room.

I wasn't referring to your one post. :thumb_yello:

And on the subject of not mixing with the right people, honestly I would expect you to fit within any criteria I could possibly come up with and you would be standing in the queue ahead of me.

But like guylaine says there is not really much to talk about at this point. We don't know all the factors and who's going to be deciding what. I can almost guarantee that Mika will be involved at some level so no one is going to do anything he wouldn't approve of.

Well if I was a part of the corrupted perk distributuion team I'd personally put you down on any list (hey you've even been on my ignore list :roftl:), it's not like you haven't been noticed :naughty:

No seriously, wouldn't think you'd have anything to worry about :blink:

Some people never cease to amaze me!! :naughty:

I always think that I'm sooooooooo unpopular on here and yet here you both are making such positive comments! :shocked:

They are much appreciated though.

Maybe my paranoia should subside a little from now on eh??! :roftl:

Please don’t forget my friend and me were insulted out of no tangible reason even before I was registered here.

So what was first – the chicken or the egg?

Given that, I think it’s natural and logical to fear being pushed aside.

I really don't want to carry on the same argument for another few months, as this was discussed for aaaaaaaages already in the Madrid thread, but in reality the facts are:

-the people who attended the Madrid M&G saw some girls behave in a way that they didn't approve of.

-these girls were told to their face that it would be desirable if they behaved differently (not by myself, incidentally).

-Your friend and you have always claimed that you did not behave like that and that it was not you.

-If this is the case, there is no problem and you have not been insulted. Wouldn't you agree?

Can we end this here and for all? Unless you now turn around to say that it was indeed you and your friend who behaved badly, then nobody has made any comments about you, so this is a non-issue which we can lay to rest.

I always think that I'm sooooooooo unpopular on here and yet here you both are making such positive comments! :shocked:

Maybe my paranoia should subside a little from now on eh??! :roftl:

Well not that I don't like you Vix of course, but the point is it doesn't matter who is well liked or not. I can think of a few people that aren't particularly friends of the mods who I can't imagine wouldn't qualify for any potential perks the same as I might qualify for them. If the other mods and I have anything to say about it popularity is not going to be a criterion at all.

The admins are working hard to ensure that as many people as possible are INCLUDED, not excluded. Freddie got twice as many people into the meet and greet as places were offered. It seems ridiculous to me that anyone would complain about that.

Maybe my paranoia should subside a little from now on eh??!

I think we are all getting a bit paranoid from time to time you know :wink2: The thing is, that when we are so many people with different opinions and values, then there will always be someone you don't get along with - but there will also always be someone you do get along with :mf_rosetinted: The fact that you and I disagree on some (most?:bleh:) subjects doesn't make either of us better or worse or more or less welcome in the MFC family (haha did you see, I called it a family ...argh I'm turning into a carebear :tears:)... I have no problems recognizing you as a true Mika fan ...and I can't imagine anyone else would have a problem with that either, no matter how much they should disagree with your opinion on his nose-hair or whatever the hot topic is this week :bleh:

The fact that you and I disagree on some (most?:bleh:) subjects doesn't make either of us better or worse or more or less welcome in the MFC family (haha did you see, I called it a family ...argh I'm turning into a carebear :tears:)... I have no problems recognizing you as a true Mika fan ...and I can't imagine anyone else would have a problem with that either, no matter how much they should disagree with your opinion on his nose-hair or whatever the hot topic is this week :bleh:

Awww, my sister! :wub2:

:naughty:

:roll1:

Awww, my sister! :wub2:

:naughty:

:roll1:

Thought you and Freddie were everyone's parents :blink: Guess it's more complicated than I first thought then, maybe I should start looking for long lost cousins :blink:

I think we are all getting a bit paranoid from time to time you know The thing is, that when we are so many people with different opinions and values, then there will always be someone you don't get along with - but there will also always be someone you do get along with :mf_rosetinted: The fact that you and I disagree on some (most?:bleh:) subjects doesn't make either of us better or worse or more or less welcome in the MFC family (haha did you see, I called it a family ...argh I'm turning into a carebear )... I have no problems recognizing you as a true Mika fan ...and I can't imagine anyone else would have a problem with that either, no matter how much they should disagree with your opinion on his nose-hair or whatever the hot topic is this week :bleh:

Don't get me started on his nosehair!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh, and if the MFC is anything like my family then your analogy is spot on! :naughty: I think it is just like a family which is why we have so much "excitment" on here!!!

Well not that I don't like you Vix of course, but the point is it doesn't matter who is well liked or not. I can think of a few people that aren't particularly friends of the mods who I can't imagine wouldn't qualify for any potential perks the same as I might qualify for them. If the other mods and I have anything to say about it popularity is not going to be a criterion at all.

The admins are working hard to ensure that as many people as possible are INCLUDED, not excluded. Freddie got twice as many people into the meet and greet as places were offered. It seems ridiculous to me that anyone would complain about that.

I do have total faith in the work of the admins BTW.

Oh and I would say that I do like you..always have. I think it maybe due to being the same age but your mind seems to tick like mine.........we just don't always see eye to eye! :naughty:

Don't get me started on his nosehair!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Oh, and if the MFC is anything like my family then your analogy is spot on! :naughty: I think it is just like a family which is why we have so much "excitment" on here!!!

Well if you wanna get started, then I believe there are several threads on the topic :mf_rosetinted:

MFC isn't as dysfunctional as my family...yet :blink:

I really don't want to carry on the same argument for another few months, as this was discussed for aaaaaaaages already in the Madrid thread, but in reality the facts are:

-the people who attended the Madrid M&G saw some girls behave in a way that they didn't approve of.

-these girls were told to their face that it would be desirable if they behaved differently (not by myself, incidentally).

-Your friend and you have always claimed that you did not behave like that and that it was not you.

-If this is the case, there is no problem and you have not been insulted. Wouldn't you agree?

Can we end this here and for all? Unless you now turn around to say that it was indeed you and your friend who behaved badly, then nobody has made any comments about you, so this is a non-issue which we can lay to rest.

I don’t want to talk about it again, either. Completely off topic.

I swear over my life this is the last time ever that I’m going to repeat this. Exhausted to the core.

There were 4 non-MFCers there, 4. People talked about those girls in particular, 2 of them being my friend and me. So yes, those words were addressed to us, at least partially. Check it out if you feel like it. I don’t need to, I’m quite sure it was that way.

And yes, I agree I’d like to end this here and for all. It’s more than evident we’ll never reach an understanding on it.

thank you i hope that too

yes a reaction of perez would be nice but that's probably not going to happen , i've send him a couple of emails explaining what i meant and said sorry but no email back.he has had enoughtime to respond. but if he never does , what kind of person makes that of him?

in dutch we say who says A must say B !!!!

i could have ignored this thread and acted if it wasn't me but i'm not a coward .

and for the ones who just come in and think they know what its about i suggest to read the whole thread , i'm not feeling much for saying everything all over again

I don't feel like Perez is obliged to respond to your emails at all. If anything, I give him all right to ignore you. What kind of person makes that of him? Someone with a lot of common sense.

The most sensible thing would be if the email was never sent at all, but things can't be turned back now, unfortunately. This is not something Perez did, but something you did.

Okay enough bitching:naughty:

I don't feel like Perez is obliged to respond to your emails at all. If anything, I give him all right to ignore you. What kind of person makes that of him? Someone with a lot of common sense.

The most sensible thing would be if the email was never sent at all, but things can't be turned back now, unfortunately. This is not something Perez did, but something you did.

Okay enough bitching:naughty:

I agree with Ingie. You can't just go and blame Perez for not responding to a mean email.

BTW, why would he respond anyway? I think he has better things to do than responding to an email of one of his friend's fans. He doesn't respond to everyone.