Ticket Details For Wednesday's Los Angeles Show!

PerezHilton

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sire DOES NOT look like Dracula here, he looks like Frankfurter in the RHPS :wub2: ... wishful thinking on the part of the MFCer who made up that pic ? The good doctor being enthusiastically bisexual :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

You read my mind!! :naughty:

I know it's all speculation and that we don't know anything, but with the short notice for this LA gig, it's best to be prepared and packed to go, so it's hard not to do a lot of speculation and the worrying that comes along with it :blink: Although I really love the concept of these secret shows, I think it's hard to make it work. I'd be totally bummed if I decided not to go to this or that gig and then found out it was the only one of that kind in Europe and the rest will be stadium sized concert for instance :boxed: And I can't be the only one with that "fear" , so I think if anything is announced in Europe the same way as the LA one was, then the majority of the people here will do whatever they can to get there, myself included of course :boxed:

:shocked: I have the fear!!! :shocked:

been away from the net these days for family's visit.

that's great for US mfc'ers and also those flying there.

it's extra good some ticks are set aside for mfc (haha, where did I hear this before..? :fisch:), as i'm sure you won't be alone at that ice cream van tomorrow.. :roftl:

have fun people and say hi to big M from us! and report, inside agents. :mf_rosetinted:

:wink2:

hi every one

to be onest i am soooooooo jules from who will be there in the gig :annoyed_h4h: .. but i am traying to be nice.. :wink2: so good luke.

i am wating for the video ... please take alot of video .. i want to see evry thing hapen in this special gig with the new album songs as if i am there ... pleeeeeeeees

happy gig :punk: and injoy the ice cream from mikas hand ...:licks_lips:

dont forget my regard to mika please

:huglove:

*bursts into tears*

please, please PLEASE, Perez, PLEASE ask mika to play in new zealand this year. you have no idea how FRUSTRATING it is to be stuck way down in new zealand with mika NEVER playing a show here EVER. we didnt get to see Life In Cartoon Motion live. Beg him for me. please.

*tries to be happy for everyone seeing mika on tuesday*

YES!!!! Exactly. I heard he was even going to Australia. What about us poor Kiwis? We miss out on so much if only because nobody knows it exists and those who do don't know where it is. Lots of people I met in CA in 07 thought it was near India

WTF!! We need our turn with Mika.

F*** I sound desperate

YES!!!! Exactly. I heard he was even going to Australia. What about us poor Kiwis? We miss out on so much if only because nobody knows it exists and those who do don't know where it is. Lots of people I met in CA in 07 thought it was near India

WTF!! We need our turn with Mika.

F*** I sound desperate

I know it exists and am gagging to go there, have been daydreaming looking at the map, so I do know where it is situated !

But then, I am not Mica, so you wouldn't be interested :no: ...

Cheers,

Id3

What is cooler than this: A singer giving away tickets for his own show!!!!

who does that!!??? just the coolest person in this world: MIKA!!

Just love him.

What is smarter than that ? A musician giving away tickets for a show he is putting up in a country where he is not that well known... MIKA ! I :bow: to his intelligence and his acute PR sense.

BTW, I love him to, don't we all ?

Cheers,

Id3

What is smarter than that ? A musician giving away tickets for a show he is putting up in a country where he is not that well known... MIKA ! I :bow: to his intelligence and his acute PR sense.

BTW, I love him to, don't we all ?

Cheers,

Id3

Come on man !!! this is unfair :thumbdown::boxed:

Unfair to say that we all love him :shocked: ?

Come on, man, look me in the eyes -you can see them, focus !- and tell me you don't : ... I am waiting... no can do, eh :naughty: ?

Cheers,

Id3

I think we both know it wasn't the fact that you said "we all love him" :wink2:

We have enough of mika talking in riddles ... theres no competition in that sence :roftl::wink2:

Btw - have you seen the gig thread yet from lastnight ? I think you'll see how many actually do love him ....

Unfair to say that we all love him :shocked: ?

Come on, man, look me in the eyes -you can see them, focus !- and tell me you don't : ... I am waiting... no can do, eh :naughty: ?

Cheers,

Id3

Saying that he done this as its LA and not so well known .. people had to be turned away as there was too many for wristbands!!

Also he could of sold 250 tickets easy peasy , never mind do it for free