4/15/09 -- LA Surprise Show -- Preshow Chatter!

dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know Sariflor's twitter name, so I can follow her too? My hubby says he is still going to go tonight and hope to get in???! Team Mika is great, and I have high hopes they will give my hubby access.

Its just sariflor

Anybody know Sariflor's twitter name, so I can follow her too? My hubby says he is still going to go tonight and hope to get in???! Team Mika is great, and I have high hopes they will give my hubby access.

Sariflor :naughty::thumb_yello:

Just "sariflor" :thumb_yello:

I can't shake the feeling that we should have bought shares in a jumbojet!!!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Well the small share I could afford wouldn't have room for my fat butt I'm afraid :emot-sad:

Just you a wet suit and a bottle of vodka .. you can do it Kata :wink2:

Now this is VIP ! ....! 250 is a nice number , his early Uni gigs in 2007 were about that number

Did you get to see him at one of those Freddie?

My first one was 27 Feb at the Academy in Manchester and I think there were about 1000 there.

I always kick myself that I didn't wait to see him at the end but I had no idea that he was so lovely so we just slinked away afterwards! :shocked:

Some interesting info from team Mika ...

250 wrist bands were given out , 23 to the MFC and 100 people were turned away that waited for 2 hours

Thanks for the info Freddie. Hopefully our girls and boys will make it inside!)

Oh yes...we all have plenty of "experience" in queuing!!! :blink:

Oh BTW....have you decided what you're going to do to my tree yet?? :naughty:

Hahaha

Nah, I shall wait till I see it before I can decide:naughty:

Just you a wet suit and a bottle of vodka .. you can do it Kata :wink2:

Now this is VIP ! ....! 250 is a nice number , his early Uni gigs in 2007 were about that number

Each wristband is for 2 persons right? So it makes it 500 in all. Or have I missed sthg?

Each wristband is for 2 persons right? So it makes it 500 in all. Or have I missed sthg?

Yes but if Team Mika only gave a total of 250 then EVERYONE would need to bring a plus1 to fill the venue but as alot of the MFCr's are together I'm guessing they won't have plus1's which will mean there are a few places left!

Yes but if Team Mika only gave a total of 250 then EVERYONE would need to bring a plus1 to fill the venue but as alot of the MFCr's are together I'm guessing they won't have plus1's which will mean there are a few places left!

True. And I guess some people who actually got wristbands outta luck (people who happened to be in the park blabla) won't show up. But I also suspect that a few peeps will go to the venue without a wristband hoping to get in and that they will if it's possible. So all in all, it'll be filled. I do really hope it is filled, tbh, cause I wouldn't want TM to think they've given out too many bracelets to the MFC and should give less next time ;)

True. And I guess some people who actually got wristbands outta luck (people who happened to be in the park blabla) won't show up. But I also suspect that a few peeps will go to the venue without a wristband hoping to get in and that they will if it's possible. So all in all, it'll be filled. I do really hope it is filled, tbh, cause I wouldn't want TM to think they've given out too many bracelets to the MFC and should give less next time ;)

Don't you think they have a realistic picture of where the fans are? They must be aware that if they did this in France or UK ...or anywhere else in Europe for that matter then those wristbands would be gone in less than 5 minutes :blink:

Don't you think they have a realistic picture of where the fans are? They must be aware that if they did this in France or UK ...or anywhere else in Europe for that matter then those wristbands would be gone in less than 5 minutes :blink:

I hope they do realize this yes :naughty:

Perhaps if we screw someone who is a high boss at the airlines?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm longing to queue again, I love it:wub2:

Not a bad idea :mf_rosetinted: Why didn't we think of that two days ago :sneaky2: