Yellow you all! :D

B!anka

Hi, everybody,

My name is Bianca and I am a Mika fan. Just like most of you I suppose.:wink2:

I have been reading the forum for quite a while but I've always thought I don't have the energy it takes to be an MFC'er. Today, after I read the news from LA, I decided to get myself 100% official.

I am from Romania, where unfortunately Meeks isn't that famous, but there are few of us who can really appreciate him, and that's a fact.

There is also another thing I love about being a Mika fan...is that it kinda adds that color to your personality you really need. It defines you completely and it's awesome.

Looking forward to the up-coming events in his agenda, because it seems like we're gonna have a loooong MFC-ied summer, this year.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, everybody,

My name is Bianca and I am a Mika fan. Just like most of you I suppose.:wink2:

I have been reading the forum for quite a while but I've always thought I don't have the energy it takes to be an MFC'er. Today, after I read the news from LA, I decided to get myself 100% official.

I am from Romania, where unfortunately Meeks isn't that famous, but there are few of us who can really appreciate him, and that's a fact.

There is also another thing I love about being a Mika fan...is that it kinda adds that color to your personality you really need. It defines you completely and it's awesome.

Looking forward to the up-coming events in his agenda, because it seems like we're gonna have a loooong MFC-ied summer, this year.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Welcome, Bianca! Nice introduction! :huglove:

Have fun!