REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

Hey! Thank you all for your reports and pics, you really had a FAB night! :punk:

I've converted the new songs in mp3, I believe that, as long as we can watch the videos and so actually listen to the acoustic version of the new songs, as we live in the technology-era, we can convert the songs in mp3...or am I wrong?:blink: Please, tell!

Blue Eyes: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmafnmniymz

Clap song: http://www.mediafire.com/?qftadbgjmm2

Good Gone Girl: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dyn5nyhzzk

Toy Boy: http://www.mediafire.com/?l4ih5jmtfnm

Thank you sooo much!:huglove:

You're a star!

ok alllllllllll caught up now after reading 30 pages from after school :naughty:

SARA I ABSOLUTELY LOOOOVE UR REPORT I EVEN SAVED IT ON MY COMPUTER LOL!:naughty::naughty::naughty: hahaha i gotta see those vids of the meet and greet they sound hysterical!!! AHHH MIKA PUT PERFUME ON U:shocked: I WOULD NEVER WASH IT OFF EVER:shocked::roftl:

Lovely report, Sara! And this fashion chit chat with Mika is just hilarious :roftl: I can't wait to see it on video!!

[/color]

When he heard about the hair curler he let out this high pitched laugh and said that we are very picky, and then spontaneously said that when he wore that ICA jacket his sister told him that people didn't like it, that weall hated it, but that he loves that jacket and that he will wear it :naughty:.

:naughty:

Edited by Miro

:mf_lustslow:

thankss!! great pics!

can someone explain why did Mika or his team put that woman almost naked on stage when i was all aged show? :blink:

i have a feeling mikas gonna involve alot of that sorta stuff for his tours for this album... i mean he always took to that sorta path even with his first album with the big girls in corsets... this is just a little more... but i was looking back at the music vlogs just an hour ago and there were some old fashion clips in the second one that i didnt take much notice of of a burlesque dancer... i dont mean hes gonna have full on strippers perform but more of like a circus *freak show* type of thing (but in no way am i saying the people are freaks)

I will skip a lot of the other stuff that people have already detailed, and move straight to the meeting Mika after the gig part now.

When we finally went in to see him, after much drama which I will only lightly touch on now to say that I can't say how extremely disappointed I am at one particular person who IMO behaved in a very selfish way, which nearly meant that Nono would miss out on meeting him (being the first one there), but let's not go into that right now....

Meeting Mika was a pleasure and definitely the most relaxed situation ever (as you will see from my video, I video'd a lot of the meeting with him and it's quite funny :naughty:) and both Mika and fans were super relaxed. Everyone behaved, people didn't crowd or follow or hog him (granted, before he came out we repeated like a 100 times: 'everone stay put, nobody move or follow him!!' :roftl:), but in any case it worked and when he came in he could work the line (semicircle) and chat to everyone with no stress or hassle.

We all got a nice chat, and it was lovely. He was in very obvious good spirits, and really chatty. Everyone can report on their own chats if they like but I found it quite funny when someone commented on his necklace (was it Charlie or Vanessa?? Or someone else? Sorry, I didn't see who it was) and he got really excited (very cute) saying: 'oh, it's full of perfume' and then proceeded to put some on my and Charlie's hand so that we could smell it. He was very excited about his perfume. Very cute.

I said that I was disappointed not to hear Relax and he said that he wanted to do it but he'd forgotten all the cords and just sat there thinking: 'how on earth did it go??" so in the end he decided not to do it cause he'd get them all wrong and 'would look like a dick'. I really hope that he'll rehearse that one for the acoustic tour, because the acoustic Relax has to be one of the most beautiful things EVER!!

What else...We just chatted very relaxedly, everyone saying something here or there but without monopolising, it was just all very natural. At one point I couldn't help myself (as these things seem to go :blush-anim-cl:) and told him that he looks A LOT nicer with this natural hair and dressed casually than with his super done up look, and that he should ditch the hair curler.

When he heard about the hair curler he let out this high pitched laugh and said that we are very picky, and then spontaneously said that when he wore that ICA jacket his sister told him that people didn't like it, that weall hated it, but that he loves that jacket and that he will wear it :naughty:.

He then proceeded to show Christine how he needs to wear these jackets unbuttoned because, again (his new fav word it seems), 'if he wears them buttoned up he looks like a dick'.

He even demonstrated this theory by closing the one he was wearing then, to show the difference. So funny. As things were so cool and chilled I also got carried away about the jackets and mentioned the PDP one as a not so great looking one but I can't make out his reply properly so I will have to watch the vid again to check that.

He also had a hilarious reaction with this massive laugh-groan when he saw Mana's tatoo, which is also on the video. He even lifted her leg up to give the tat a good closeup look and he seemed very impressed by it, haha.

Oh anothe bit that I loved was that when he gave me the customary hi-hug he had this funny little look and said 'thank you' very intently. He said that he really appreciated the traveling, and that he didn't take that lightly at all. All in all, this kinda made my day, as the previous Twitter post saying that people were even coming from London 'you are mad and amazing' made me feel quite warm, so this just added to it. He was just really genuinely appreciative about the whole coming to see him from afar, and it was just really nice to hear and see.

He also seemed happy when we gave him feedback on the new songs, and said that one had to change, that you could not remain static in life, and all in all I think that he seemed pretty chuffed with the response to the new stuff.

John also spent some nice time with us yesterday; The man is SUCH a sweetheart, I officially love him. He's such a nice guy, and you can see that he genuinely loves his job, and that he loves Mika and respects him a lot. He also has quite a wicked sense of humour, which was a great discovery. Sheryl was also really sweet, and Cherisse came out for a few minutes to say hi.

Anyway I think that this is all for now, but I'll see if I can remember bits and bobs to add.

Queuing was fun as usual, to a degree, but when the inevitable (it seems, and it also seems that it's aways mfc'ers doing it) queue jumping drama comes up, it kinda ruins things. I really really REALLY wish that people would examine their freaking consciences and try and do things a bit more fairly towards everyone else. Really, if you want to be there so badly, get up and come and queue.

We didn't stand there in the crappy cold since 10 am (Nono 9) so that a last minute smartie could turn up at 5 or 6 or whatever and jump straight into the front, ahead of other people who had been three since the morning.

IT'S SERIOUSLY NOT COOL. It's disrespectful and mean.

I really don't want to end this on a bad note, as it was an amazing day, but it did bother me a lot and I hope that whoever did that will maybe think about it and realise how unfair their actions were.

On this note, I must mention something that I was gonna say last night and ddn't get the chance, which was that I give total credit to Cynthia for stepping out when there were too many people there, and not playing the same game as the other person who just stood there and refused to do the right thing. Very disappointing; I was expecting more from this person :thumbdown:.

Thank you!:wub2:

You know how we love to hear about every detail!:huglove:

Have a safe flight back home!

i have a feeling mikas gonna involve alot of that sorta stuff for his tours for this album... i mean he always took to that sorta path even with his first album with the big girls in corsets... this is just a little more... but i was looking back at the music vlogs just an hour ago and there were some old fashion clips in the second one that i didnt take much notice of of a burlesque dancer... i dont mean hes gonna have full on strippers perform but more of like a circus *freak show* type of thing (but in no way am i saying the people are freaks)

yeah.. i don`t know.. i didn`t expect that on the show..

maybe i`ll get used to that.. up to now. i don`t like it very much :bleh:

Hey! Thank you all for your reports and pics, you really had a FAB night! :punk:

I've converted the new songs in mp3, I believe that, as long as we can watch the videos and so actually listen to the acoustic version of the new songs, as we live in the technology-era, we can convert the songs in mp3...or am I wrong?:blink: Please, tell!

Blue Eyes: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmafnmniymz

Clap song: http://www.mediafire.com/?qftadbgjmm2

Good Gone Girl: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dyn5nyhzzk

Toy Boy: http://www.mediafire.com/?l4ih5jmtfnm

THANK YOU!!! So much! :flowers2:

and of course super thanks to all of you who shared your stories, photos and videos! glad you had such a good time!

thanks for the nice comments guys. Will get the vids up as soon as i get home.

Suzie, as far as i understood, he's doing the acoustic tour with this band, so Cherisse is the only one that would remain for now.

We'll see about the new proper tour,but i get the feeling that the rest of the old band won't be back

thanks for the nice comments guys. Will get the vids up as soon as i get home.

Suzie, as far as i understood, he's doing the acoustic tour with this band, so Cherisse is the only one that would remain for now.

We'll see about the new proper tour,but i get the feeling that the rest of the old band won't be back

time to make new friends:woot_jump: