REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA LA Surprise Show 04-15-09

Blue Sky

Thank you so much for all reports, pics and videos! I've spent here hours and hours today, and really appreciate that you share these things. I wanted to be there so badly, but the notice was too short as I live so far away.

I love Toy Boy. It sounds so cheerful and at the same time lyrics are so sad. I keep thinking of it all the time. Well, I love all new songs!

Finally the end!! 52 pages :shocked:

Thank you alll for the pics, videos and reports!! :thumb_yello: Stupid computer won't let me play any videos so I don't know when I'll be able to hear the new songs!! :hair::hair:

Glad the M&G went all good, lovely group pic :cheerful_h4h:

you could download the mp3 files from the previous page :wink2:

Hey! Thank you all for your reports and pics, you really had a FAB night! :punk:

I've converted the new songs in mp3, I believe that, as long as we can watch the videos and so actually listen to the acoustic version of the new songs, as we live in the technology-era, we can convert the songs in mp3...or am I wrong?:blink: Please, tell!

Blue Eyes: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmafnmniymz

Clap song: http://www.mediafire.com/?qftadbgjmm2

Good Gone Girl: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dyn5nyhzzk

Toy Boy: http://www.mediafire.com/?l4ih5jmtfnm

Thank youuuu! Awesome! :punk::mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

I think it's perfectly permitted. ;)

Feww!My eyes hurt from all the non-stop reading.Thank you so much for the reports, pics and videos!:thumb_yello:

I loooooove Toy Boy, funny and tragic at the same time.It seems to me his lyrics are getting deeper and more complex.

I didn´t like so much Blame it on the girls, but I think that´s probably because of YT, because that was my favourite when he posted it in his blog.

Oh! And I have no problem with the burlesque dancer, except that I´m jealous of that body:naughty:

i love you guys for all of this!

some of you twittered during the night

some updated by phone

some found pics

some uploaded song/vids

some wrote down the lyrics!!!!

and some converted the songs into mp3!

no to mention the hard work of mods/admins!!

i wish i could do something too,i feel so useless:emot-sad:

Ok....so ive got the lyrics for Toy Boy.

UP TO "on a long lost day when youre gray and old"

Does anyone know the end of it?

Its like two or three lines after that.

THANKS EVERYONE!

Have you seen this 3d? :wink2:

you could download the mp3 files from the previous page :wink2:

Well actually it won't play anything.. audio, video, nothing :roftl: I'm laughing now but it's really annoying :thumbdown: Anyways thanks for the tip though :biggrin2: I'll try and see how it goes or I'll just wait until I get it fixed.

Well actually it won't play anything.. audio, video, nothing :roftl: I'm laughing now but it's really annoying :thumbdown: Anyways thanks for the tip though :biggrin2: I'll try and see how it goes or I'll just wait until I get it fixed.

hope you'll be able to fix it soon :)

just finished reading all the reports and watching the vids.. awesomeee :mf_lustslow:

i don`t know who it that girl Allison but she`s great :punk: she seemed very nice to the mfcers ^^

i`m so happy for the ones who make it there! and mika taking pics with the group :wub2: perfect!

:wub2:

I'm not sure even what to write .... after having caught up with nearly 40 pages ...... :blush-anim-cl:

I've had a crappy day today .... but it's all forgotten now .... and I'm sitting here with a stupid smile on my face .... cause of this place and Mika .... The new songs sound incredible .... I really love the way he sounds on Toy Boy .... that's the thing I noticed first more than the lyrics .... his voice is so ..... I can't even discribe the goosebumps he gives me .... and that's through YT ..... what it must have been like hearing him .... he sounds so good ...... I just adore him .... the way he comes across on stage .... the energy ..... I can't type enough superlatives really :punk:

So glad you all shared this with us ..... this place .... what I'd do without the MFC ..... I feel like I've just caught a flight back from LA or something :lmfao:

Right .... off to watch more YT vids .... and get swept up in the voice awhile longer :wink2:

Just watched the vids and OMG this is exciting! I don't know if I'm cryin' or laughing or omg I think I just got my Mika mood back .

THANK you again for posting!!

just wondering...@ a gig/meeting with mika ... how do you show/convince you're an MFC-er?

Just watched the vids and OMG this is exciting! I don't know if I'm cryin' or laughing or omg I think I just got my Mika mood back .

THANK you again for posting!!

just wondering...@ a gig/meeting with mika ... how do you show/convince you're an MFC-er?

Yeah lol, I kinda was wondering too... I saw people with badges, but how can we get them?

Okay guys, my computer is not cooperating with my camera right now. :thumbdown:

I'll ask my dad to help me when he gets home.

Thanks for the report! I really appreciate you taking the time to share it with us all:wink2:

Hey can someone tell me what's he saying in the beggining of this? I'm sorry but I can't really understand it clearly.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPkpmlhNtMA

I just love this song... Really cool lyrics, I like the meanings you've given to them... I love how it really sounds like a nursery or a childish song but has a lot of 'secret' content on it.

Absolutely LOVE Blue Eyes, and Good Girl Gone is just stuck on my head. My problem is when I go back to listen to another new song, I can't remember the last one I listened to:roftl:

I'm really thankful to ALL of you who made it there, and happy for you, you were really lucky to experience something so special. Everything looks really far away for me though:naughty:

Sorry too that in my post I'm not near excited, but I think digesting all this in the early morning made me not feel so happy in the rest of the day... But I know I'm happy down there.:naughty: My egos are just coming out in the form of bits of jealousy.. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I admit I am. I don't think I'll ever have anything like this, but I'm really glad that I can hear from you all and experience what you had in a different way.

THANK YOU:huglove::wub2: