er, Hello!

Mara.marvelous

Hey MFC. I've been lurking around here for a while but never made an account because you're an intimidating bunch with your inside jokes and things :blink:

Anyway, I heard about Mika the summer of 07 while watching MusicPlus on vacation in Montreal (they played Love Today every 3 videos, my mom was a bit sick of that song :naughty:) but didn't really get into him until very early 2008, after which I was totally obsessive with watching all his interviews and such :thumb_yello:

I'm not really sure how these things go, so I'll just tell you a bit about myself: I'm almost 14, and live in New England. I like trashy dating reality shows despite the fact that they go against my feminist ideals :P. I love comics/graphic novels. My favorite musicians (besides Mika) are Bob Dylan and The Beatles

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey MFC. I've been lurking around here for a while but never made an account because you're an intimidating bunch with your inside jokes and things :blink:

Anyway, I heard about Mika the summer of 07 while watching MusicPlus on vacation in Montreal (they played Love Today every 3 videos, my mom was a bit sick of that song :naughty:) but didn't really get into him until very early 2008, after which I was totally obsessive with watching all his interviews and such :thumb_yello:

I'm not really sure how these things go, so I'll just tell you a bit about myself: I'm almost 14, and live in New England. I like trashy dating reality shows despite the fact that they go against my feminist ideals :P. I love comics/graphic novels. My favorite musicians (besides Mika) are Bob Dylan and The Beatles

hey! welcome! were glad you did join :D

Welcome to the MFC!!!!! :huglove:

you are going to LOVE it here - and well yeah this place is sure to be your new addiction!!! :naughty:

. . . SOMETIMES this place is better then the BEST reality show out there!