Am I the only one who's really paranoid about not being able to get it? It's not stocked on any website yet, and I'm just worried. :blink:

What are you not able to get? Do I need to worry too? do I? :shocked:

Am I the only one who's really paranoid about not being able to get it? It's not stocked on any website yet, and I'm just worried. :blink:

The magazine or the EP?

I asked the man of the music shop about the EP, but he thought i was talking about the CD. :teehee:

As I am rather fallen behind with what Mika's doing (gosh I just realized we even have some new emoticons :teehee::teehee:), I am extremely excited about hearing something new from him :)

Hiya tantastic - good to see you posting!!! :huglove:

What are you not able to get? Do I need to worry too? do I? :shocked:

Has anyone, and I mean in the big world like UK or the US, asked in a record stores if there actually is a EP on its way?:blink:

Has anyone, and I mean in the big world like UK or the US, asked in a record stores if there actually is a EP on its way?:blink:

I didn't :shocked:

I am definitely freaking out. :boxed:

First of all, where I live, the May issue isn't even out yet and the website doesn't have it either!!

I don't know where I could possibly get the EP and I haven't seen any mention of it on the web!!!

And does anyone know if mika's doing anymore shows in the U.S.??? I heard somewhere that he was in morroco . . . . . . .very confusing! :blink:

First of all, where I live, the May issue isn't even out yet and the website doesn't have it either!!

I don't know where I could possibly get the EP and I haven't seen any mention of it on the web!!!

And does anyone know if mika's doing anymore shows in the U.S.??? I heard somewhere that he was in morroco . . . . . . .very confusing! :blink:

Calm down. Breathe :naughty:

I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting the EP (though you may have to get it illegally until it's released in the US...)

And Mika's back in London now after staying in Morocco for a few days. He's supposed to be doing a acoustic world tour and tour dates should be announced in the upcoming weeks. :wink2:

I don't understand why everyone is freaking out about this EP. :blink:

You can always order music to your local record shop if you can't get it online somehow.

Mika got back to the UK today and he'll probably be in the US at some point in the next two months but we don't know exactly where or when. Keep an eye out here for dates.

i'm not freaking bout the EP cus we're not near the date yet !!! plus EP's hardly ever advertise as much as albums !!!, i'm the EP will be avalible somwhere online the released, idealy for i'd love if the EP was released on itunes.

guys it is defo May the 25th thst the EP is released ??? or a least round that time ???