Oh Thank you :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I posted the link on the french forum, hope it doesn't bother you, because it's difficult to buy this magazine for us !

(of course, I mentioned your name :wink2: )

Love the pics..... :wub2:

Oh Thank you :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I posted the link on the french forum, hope it doesn't bother you, because it's difficult to buy this magazine for us !

(of course, I mentioned your name :wink2: )

Love the pics..... :wub2:

no problem :wink2::original:

It's amazing how great "the sound" is when Mika is giving you the eye or a high five. :naughty:

Yeah, I've gotta say... high five's count for a lot. :roftl::roftl:

Rub it in, just rub it in!:sneaky2:

Sigh!:emot-sad:

Nah, just kidding:naughty: I'm happy for you and you know that!

And besides...if I'm sulking in the jealous corner I only have to think about that without you we wouldn’t have the four new songs available here now!:wub2:

Jeeze. I can't even be bothered reading through everyones disapointment in mika and speculation babble about how the songs listed aren't the songs on the EP. you guys are so negitave. stop picking the interveiw to pieces and be happy, for goodnesssake!

There's nothing negative about trying to figure out which songs are on the EP and which songs are on the album only. People are just excited about which songs they are going to hear this month.

And surely you're joking about the disappointment in Mika? I seem to recall some of that coming from your general direction not too long ago. :naughty:

I do have to say I'm amazed that fans can find something to moan about no matter what's going on though.

But I know the sound's better in small veues- I'm pro small venue- there's no reason to assume I'm not just because I still enjoyed PDP. I've been to loads of small venue concerts- and three stadium gigs over the years and know how much the sound deteriorates- the sound isn't noticeably different because it's a MIKA concert.

Oh I was just being silly. I don't recall you ever saying anything about the sound in smaller/larger venues until the other day when you agreed that it was less than ideal in a stadium.

But there are a couple of things I always tell newbie concertgoers and follow-up surveys almost always confirm my theory. :naughty:

1. If you think going to a concert will get Mika out of your system you are wrong. No matter how desperately you think you want to see Mika you don't even know what you're missing until you experience it and it will only get worse after the first gig.

2. You have not truly experienced the Mika high/magic that everyone is banging on about until you've been up at the front. Ask zoots about this one. She knows. :naughty:

Either you make fun of it or you just ignore it but I have found that blanking people is the most cruel thing to do.

I would apply this not only to older fans' patronizing attitudes but to anything that transpires on MFC. I mean it's just a message board and the stuff that goes on here is child's play compared to what happens at the gigs.

Oh thanks for the scan celien!

Perhaps he's going to give a couple of them -or hint at one or two- next week with his new myspace :wink2: ...

The man does like a bit of drama, doesn't he :lmao: ?

Wonder when he'll realise that his fans may not particularly enjoy being puppets packed up in his toy theatre though :mad: ? Come to think of it he is very likely already aware of the fact, just doesn't give a screw :rolleyes: .

Cheers,

Id3

I think it's funny!:roftl:

And btw...what does blanking people mean????

WOW good job!:thumb_yello:

Actually this way the pic looks quite nice...I kinda like it...not love it but it's ok...he doesn't look that dangerous :roftl:

There's nothing negative about trying to figure out which songs are on the EP and which songs are on the album only. People are just excited about which songs they are going to hear this month.

And surely you're joking about the disappointment in Mika? I seem to recall some of that coming from your general direction not too long ago. :naughty:

no; not joking :naughty: i'm sick of being disapointed in mika (it took long enough for me to get over it... i know) and i was being a total arse when i was moaning.

Now (as you can see from me not being on here so much any longer) i've stopped waiting for mika and got on with my life, same as 90% of the other new zealand MFC'ers. :naughty:

When I'm on here; i have nothing to contribute. I don't have hours to google mika stuff and follow him about the internet and i have nothing constructive to say..

so that was me spazzing at the whiners. C'mon, you want music from mika, you spend ages whining about it. You get it, and you have to complain about that too. Like a greedy little child; more, more more. i want more. its never enough.

I think maybe Mika;s realised that :roftl:

in the magazine, is it possible to read the lyrics on the third pic ??!!! blush-anim-cl

and something is written next to them.... can you manage to read it ??

I can't read what is written next to it, but I can read the lyrics a bit,

I think you can find them in this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18251&highlight=blame+girls

Thanks! :thumb_yello

Where did you buy the magazine?

I bought it in an international press shop in Ghent :thumb_yello:

Thank you celien, this was great!thumb_yello:

Oh thanks!!! mf_lustslow:

WOW good job!:thumb_yello

Actually this way the pic looks quite nice...I kinda like it...not love it but it's ok...he doesn't look that dangerous roftl

you're welcome :wub2:

I think it's funny!:roftl:

And btw...what does blanking people mean????

Funny to be packed up in a toy theatre :shocked: ? I beg to differ :thumbdown: !

'Blanking' people means ignoring them, acting as if they were transparent.

It's particularly painful to people who are very insecure and at the same time very conceited. Strangely enough, the two often go together :confused: ...

Cheers,

Id3

I can't read what is written next to it, but I can read the lyrics a bit,

I think you can find them in this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18251&highlight=blame+girls

ok thanks.... so there the lyrics of Blame it on the girls... :wub2: love this one !

Sad we can't read what's written, I love this kind of things...

Thanks anyway :wink2:

Funny to be packed up in a toy theatre :shocked: ? I beg to differ :thumbdown: !

Well...I meant in a metaphoric kind of way! :roftl:

I mean as fans to a pop star we already are a part of the game.

A little like puppets on a string.

And I don’t mind at all, I’m in as long as I have the possibilities, time and money that is!

I love the game and if it makes Mika happy I'm happy too!:wub2:

I really don't mean to be sarcastic or mean but you have to have a big sense of humour in those…I don’t know…frolics?

(And what do you know…I found an English word with less synonyms than Swedish…we have far more expressions for games and plays!:wink2:)

'Blanking' people means ignoring them, acting as if they were transparent.

It's particularly painful to people who are very insecure and at the same time very conceited. Strangely enough, the two often go together ...

Cheers,

Id3

I had to go to the dictionary for conceited too:naughty: but I don’t agree that they often come together, the reason to be insecure can be so many….

And insecure people often put on a mask to hide behind...so far am I with you in the conceited bit...:thumb_yello:

QUOTE=Christine;2261669]

But there are a couple of things I always tell newbie concertgoers and follow-up surveys almost always confirm my theory.

1. If you think going to a concert will get Mika out of your system you are wrong. No matter how desperately you think you want to see Mika you don't even know what you're missing until you experience it and it will only get worse after the first gig.

2. You have not truly experienced the Mika high/magic that everyone is banging on about until you've been up at the front. Ask zoots about this one. She knows.

I would apply this not only to older fans' patronizing attitudes but to anything that transpires on MFC. I mean it's just a message board and the stuff that goes on here is child's play compared to what happens at the gigs.

I know !

You like his music very much, you have watched a few videos of his former gigs so you think that more or less you know what's going to happen and the way you are going to react to it :original: .

But then, the moment he jumps on stage you take the full impact of his bigger-than-life presence :shocked: , and it catches you unawares, no matter what you may have heard or read about it before.

And it is true that you can only feel it to the full standing in the first row.

As a matter of fact I have always thought that the Parc des Princes and Beirut concerts were inferior to the Brixton and Werchter ones but I wonder if, to some extent, it iwas not due to the distance from the stage.

A funny thing happened.

When I was standing in front, the high was so dizzy that I was completely oblivious of what wasn't happening on stage.

So much so that when, during Lollipop, a very big girl who must have been standing a few rows back, kept crushing me against the barriers in the most ruthless way, I only realised she had damaged my spine irretrievably when the paramedics took me to hospital :naughty: .

But when I was in the PDP or Place des Martyrs in Beirut, I felt much more detached and enjoyed the show vicariously from the obvious pleasure, sheer happiness in B., the crowd was experiencing :huglove: .

I am not quite sure the first concert is not the best. The ones that follow you find back a feeling that is now familiar to you but at the first one you enter an entirely new plane, until then unknown to you :wub2: .

Funny you saying that the MFC is only a message board as Mica's team refer to it as 'the forum'...

Still I am afraid what happens here is hardly child's play to many members. Even those who do have a life, and some obviously don't that is why blanking them means taking away from them not the little importance they may have on a mere message board but their very existence :mf_pain: .

Hence the cruelty. Beautifully effective though :devil: !

Cheers,

Id3

Well...I meant in a metaphoric kind of way! :roftl:

I mean as fans to a pop star we already are a part of the game.

A little like puppets on a string.

And I don’t mind at all, I’m in as long as I have the possibilities, time and money that is!

I love the game and if it makes Mika happy I'm happy too!:wub2::mad:

I really don't mean to be sarcastic or mean but you have to have a big sense of humour in those…I don’t know…frolics?

(And what do you know…I found an English word with less synonyms than Swedish…we have far more expressions for games and plays!:wink2:)

I've always loved that word, 'frolic' :wub2: , sounds naughty, don't you think :blush-anim-cl: ?

And sorry to be so negative, but I don't enjoy being manipulated by Sire, if he likes to manipulate people I wish he did it with his loved ones :mad: ...

Cheers,

Id3