I don't get why everyone is moaning about the songs, and also saying things like: ZOMG! I LOVE WE ARE GOLDEN! while you've only heard like what? One line of it?

We haven't heard the songs in the condition they're going to put on the EP yet.

Why don't we just wait and see? Maybe you'll love them, maybe they'll grow on you, and maybe you'll hate them or whatever.

I mean, why do you HAVE to whine about them? What does that change?

because we just have to:naughty: when i ran out of things to whine in RL i come here to whine some more. and when there is nothing to whine in here too of course i'm gonna whine about the songs i haven't even heard of yet. what do you expect:doh:

ok now serious:naughty:

i don't see ppl whining about songs too. and when they say "i love we are golden" they mean they liked the part in the new music blog.

we didn't know it's name before we used to say "i love that 'choir' song" and it was ok. now we know(probably) it's name and say it again. that's all.

Okay, okay.

It sounds similar to a double bass, but it just looks like an acoustic guitar but with bass strings, obviously lol. Probably not tuned as low or to the same notes as a double bass either.

Wow. That IS awesome.

I think my big picture needs another posting!:wub2:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg212/ewockwicket/Image045.jpg

Am I the only lonely one who doesn't like that pic at all? :no:

He looks like he should be hanging outside a local tavern drunkenly asking high shcool girls for directions just as an excuse to talk to them. :roftl:

Still, I'm grateful that it's been years since the last time I screamed, "OH GOD MY EYES!!!" :punk:

LMAO! That wins the Quote of the Day Award.

sorry can someone tell me whats going on please?:wink2:

is songs for sorrow his new album name?

are the songs listed on his new album or on songs for sorrow?

sorry im just so confused:blink:

• Mika is releasing a four-song EP called Songs for Sorrow on May 25th
  • The full new album doesn't have a title yet
  • The full album is due out in September
  • We're not sure yet if the listed tracks are from the EP, the full album, or both

:thumb_yello:

He looks like he should be hanging outside a local tavern drunkenly asking high shcool girls for directions just as an excuse to talk to them. :roftl:

I think exactly the same :roftl:

LMAO! That wins the Quote of the Day Award.

• Mika is releasing a four-song EP called Songs for Sorrow on May 25th
  • The full new album doesn't have a title yet
  • The full album is due out in September
  • We're not sure yet if the listed tracks are from the EP, the full album, or both

:thumb_yello:

I don't like that pic either:blink:

hahahahahhaha

if he wants my direction, i have no problem at all :das:

i don`t like that pic either :naughty:

he looks.. emm.. drunk :bleh: i don`t know.. i really don`t like it!

hahahahahhaha

if he wants my direction, i have no problem at all :das:

i don`t like that pic either :naughty:

he looks.. emm.. drunk :bleh: i don`t know.. i really don`t like it!

I think he looks like a miner - very sooty :roftl:

But I kinda like it... :wub2:

The best description ever...

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

I don't like the picture either!!! :dance_man:I have expressed my opinion yesterday on Mikagasmics...:naughty: I never thought of it that way, but he looks dunnow, old?!? or maybe messy...I thought I had a problem ...that I don't like him anymore...so glad I'm not alone!:blink:

anyone with a scanner got this issue..? :blink:

I'm dying to have scans of these.. the pictures "pictured" by freddie are really good. :wub2:

I bought a copy yesterday, but I don't have a scanner..

I would take pics if you want, but like you said Freddies are good anyway.

I'm sure someone with a scanner will raise their hands eventually. :naughty:

Lucky :wub2:

I know, I was just looking for a magazine to pass the time yesterday. I really didn't think it was out yet, so it was a nice surprise. :wub2:

I thought MFC were special with an exclusive first look :naughty:, but you should be able to get it anywhere really..

I know, I was just looking for a magazine to pass the time yesterday. I really didn't think it was out yet, so it was a nice surprise. :wub2:

I thought MFC were special with an exclusive first look :naughty:, but you should be able to get it anywhere really..

Not here unfortunately :thumbdown:

Asking highschool GIRLS for direction :confused: ?

Don't be such a spoilsport :mad: ! He looks deliciously drunken and messy and utterly decadent :wub2::drool::licks_lips: .

Tell me you don't feel like tousling his hair or you wouldn't give him direction and I'll call you a liar :lmao: ...

Cheers,

Id3