:naughty:

But I wanted to ask about the EP, but I don't know what EP is in Dutch, :roftl::teehee:

Well, I´ve heard someone ordering one (from another artist that is!) and just asking for an EP (pronounced the English way). You should try and find a decent record store (with only one or two stores in Holland). There are several stores in the big cities:wink2:

Well, I´ve heard someone ordering one (from another artist that is!) and just asking for an EP (pronounced the English way). You should try and find a decent record store (with only one or two stores in Holland). There are several stores in the big cities:wink2:

Ah, okay. Thankyou. I live near two pretty good record stores, and the free record shop, so I guess that'll be okay. :thumb_yello:

Bought the magazine, I was surprised when I opened the page where the article talking about him was, because he looked so much better in the picture than in the scan of the magazine we have in the first page..Aah:naughty::wub2:

Really enjoyed seeing that they're talking positively about his music. (Of course sometimes the press has to:naughty:Not that they don't, but I enjoyed reading it...:biggrin2:)

Oh and is the album being released in the 28th of September? Sorry if I'm wrong but I think I read it anywhere else but the magazine:roftl:

Bought the magazine, I was surprised when I opened the page where the article talking about him was, because he looked so much better in the picture than in the scan of the magazine we have in the first page..Aah:naughty::wub2:

Really enjoyed seeing that they're talking positively about his music. (Of course sometimes the press has to:naughty:Not that they don't, but I enjoyed reading it...:biggrin2:)

Oh and is the album being released in the 28th of September? Sorry if I'm wrong but I think I read it anywhere else but the magazine:roftl:

Play.com is listing the release date as 28th September.

I cant find it online. What do i do!?

Run around like a headless chicken!:roftl:

Seriously, just wait, doubtless they'll be information around the release date on how you can download it or get the cd. To quote Take That, "have a little patience"

Run around like a headless chicken!:roftl:

Seriously, just wait, doubtless they'll be information around the release date on how you can download it or get the cd. To quote Take That, "have a little patience"

I started a new thread. I cant find ANYTHING online about it coming out other than whats been posted here.

Theres no way to preorder it, or even get it once its release! Or so ive been told....

I started a new thread. I cant find ANYTHING online about it coming out other than whats been posted here.

Theres no way to preorder it, or even get it once its release! Or so ive been told....

There's still a few weeks yet, and I'm sure when the new site is up and running this week, they may put info on there.

I guess you guys are right, there's no need to frea out. Worst comes to worst we will be able to get it eventually!! I really can't wait for it to come out though!!

Hello Mad :bye: Why don't you start an thread in the Introductions and Goodbyes forum and introduce yourself. so that we can all greet you properly.

But you are right that it's not the track listing we were expecting.

Oh sorry, i was so excited about the news that i almost forgot to introduce myself ! I'll do it right now !

By the way, i don't get it :

Everywhere on the site they say it's a four song EP (featuring Toy Boy) but the tracklist of the digital version don't include it :blink:

excellent quality scans! thanks marina:thumb_yello:

Thanks Mari :flowers2:

you're most welcome girls! :)

directly from MS.. thanks Mika! :wink2:

Edited by mari62

excellent quality scans! thanks marina:thumb_yello:

Oh you have your little present in your sig now!:wub2:

They are so cute, and I really hope Mr Curly will give you and Rose real ones when he gets the opportunity.

If he doesn't...it's cheating!:sneaky2: