new MIKASOUNDS is here!

I was going to bed, but then noticed Mika is ONLINE now at the new website?!?! weird...

Not anymore, but he was a min ago...

Well, see ya tomorrow at noon, peeps...

Edited by willywonka

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to bed, but then noticed Mika is ONLINE now at the new website?!?! weird...

Not anymore, but he was a min ago...

Well, see ya tomorrow at noon, peeps...

Where does it show if someone is online? :naughty:

my mum just came home and i showed her the new mikasounds.. she said 'its beautiful.. see look.. when you're always moaning that you hear nothing from mika.. hes away building his empire. see, you needed to be patient and you get the rewards.'

:roftl:

good 'ol mum.

i do believe this mom also told you the same thing a while back :fisch::naughty:

Me too...:crybaby: Did Canada get shafted or something? :sneaky2:

it just takes a bit of time but you'll get to see it! :thumb_yello:

HELP.

Apparently there are two NonoFmbm's registered on Mikasounds. At first I tried registering with my Yahoo account, but it said that email was already taken, so I tried again with my Gmail account and it did work. Now I'm getting email alerts in both email accounts and I'm confused :blink:

HELP.

Apparently there are two NonoFmbm's registered on Mikasounds. At first I tried registering with my Yahoo account, but it said that email was already taken, so I tried again with my Gmail account and it did work. Now I'm getting email alerts in both email accounts and I'm confused :blink:

Which one do you want to delete? PM me the link and I'll see if they can do it.

Absolutely love the new website :wub2: Last night, I already went to bed, but felt that I have to check something and came back and found the new website :thumb_yello: What a nice surprise! Thank you for the site!!

The only way I can seem to get my picture to be under the limit of 600 pixels is to crop and crop and crop.

And by the time it's at the right size, it's not even recognizable. :naughty:

Anyone know a better way to do it?

You need to actually resize it, not crop it. What have you been using to crop it? There should be some kind of resize option in the software.

You need to actually resize it, not crop it. What have you been using to crop it? There should be some kind of resize option in the software.

I've been using iPhoto for Mac...maybe I could try resizing it on photobucket. I know they have that option on there. I'll try that out right now.

Thank you!