MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

No worries there..I've been told by the person I'm going with that I'm not allowed to have too many drinkeys :aah: Maybe just a civilised glass of wine then, as it's posh Sadler's Wells we are going to after all :angel_not:

Very good.. I'd hate to hear that people were left outside...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries there..I've been told by the person I'm going with that I'm not allowed to have too many drinkeys :aah: Maybe just a civilised glass of wine then, as it's posh Sadler's Wells we are going to after all :angel_not:

Serious if that does happen .. speaking from prior experience it could be one helluva party :aah:

<wheres kata when you want her>

Very good.. I'd hate to hear that people were left outside...

Beyond embarrassing. :wink2:

Serious if that does happen .. speaking from prior experience it could be one helluva party :aah:

haha yes, I remember the Leeds story very vividly. Wonder if they have bouncers at Sadlers?? :naughty:

I'm obviously busy trying to learn French :sneaky2:

I'm going to save drinking for AFTER the concert! Just to be on the safe side!

I've been refused entry to places (not theatres just clubs) because they think I've taken something before. My pupils are slightly uneven naturally dammit it!!!! :sneaky2:

What, the oldlings are dressing up, as in, smart?

Not me :biggrin2: I mean don't get me wrong, I won't be mistaken for a tramp, but I definitely will not be wearing a dress or skirt of any description!

If it was queueing, I would have opted for jeans but now I think I will be some nice trousers and top - I don't mean clothes I would wear for an opera, but something nice. It's a theatre, after all..

I dont think dressy , that was just playing yesterday me thinks :teehee:

I could just all see us in suits and dresses :aah:

But but but.....I'm wearing my ball gown and tiara!:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Soo...

Who's in London on Sunday the 7th who would like to meet for supper? What time works for everyone, and what part of London? Islington-ish, to be near where most people are staying? Or should we do that Lebanese place in South Kensington that Bab, Sara, and a few others recommend?

Aaaahhh, I'm getting so excited! :aah:

Lovely food, exciting and delicious!:thumb_yello:

And when you have eaten for hours and it feels like you could live on this meal for a couple of days like a Boa Constrictor, they put a lot of desserts in front of you, not one, several, and of course you have to try them too!:roftl:

Soo...

Who's in London on Sunday the 7th who would like to meet for supper? What time works for everyone, and what part of London? Islington-ish, to be near where most people are staying? Or should we do that Lebanese place in South Kensington that Bab, Sara, and a few others recommend?

I'd like to join:blush-anim-cl: .. anywhere, any place, anything. I even eat fish :cool:

So, are you coming to London???

I'll be dressing up casually but not too casual... Just..Normal I guess:roftl: I it's a nice idea to dress up a bit though! :biggrin2: But just for those who want to.. A bit posh:mf_rosetinted:

Sadly enough, no, not this time.:no:

:crybaby:

I'll be dressing up casually but not too casual... Just..Normal I guess:roftl: I it's a nice idea to dress up a bit though! :biggrin2: But just for those who want to.. A bit posh:mf_rosetinted:

I might wear eye-shadow and most definitely make-up otherwise you'd all be scared of me...:naughty::naughty:

Soo...

Me too! :yay:

I can't commit to dinner on Sunday, because hubby will be very

grumpy with me if I do. HOWEVER, if you end up at Chez Marcelle,

I'll be watching, as it looks like the hotel we're staying at is quite close to it

and I might be able to at least convince him to stroll over and say hello

to everyone!

Good idea changed the thread title

Deb .. ok?

Good with me! I really *want* it to be reserved seating, believe me! :thumb_yello:

I might wear eye-shadow and most definitely make-up otherwise you'd all be scared of me...

:roftl: I bet I wouldn't:mf_rosetinted:

Me too!

I can't commit to dinner on Sunday, because hubby will be very

grumpy with me if I do. HOWEVER, if you end up at Chez Marcelle,

I'll be watching, as it looks like the hotel we're staying at is quite close to it

and I might be able to at least convince him to stroll over and say hello

to everyone!

Good with me! I really *want* it to be reserved seating, believe me! :thumb_yello:

Me too! :biggrin2: It'd be hard for me if I had to qeue, because I'll arrive right on the day of the gig so wouldn't be too convenient:bleh:

It's so close! Can't wait, can't even believe I'm going away just to see a Mika gig... I thought I'd never have this chance:aah:

I'll be glad to meet you all... Though I don't guarantee that I'll talk much:aah:

Sorry I'm allover the place with this and I questioned the seating a lot.. All clear now though!

Soo...

I'll arrive on Sunday and I would like to go somewhere to eat with you guys. I bet Anzuzu would too. She booked the same flights as I, so I won't be the only one representing Finland there! :thumb_yello: And we always represent well! :biggrin2:

Should I go to the theatre in my Juliet dress that I wore to two Mika gigs in 2007? I don't have anything as posh... :naughty: Nah, I'll probably just wear regular clothes and the shiny new shoes I bought a few weeks ago. I'd like to take my mask, but the last time I wore it to a gig I was the only one who had dressed up, and everyone kept asking about it. :mf_rosetinted: So... I'm not sure if I want to look like a freak this time! :freak::lmao:

ooooh, count me on...I'll be there! Lebanese sounds fantastic. My vote is for there. :thumb_yello:

Soo...

From Gatwick you can either take a bus like Rose said, which goes to many different London locations, or the train to London Victoria Station(Gatwick Express).

www.gatwickexpress.com

Or buses:

http://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/gatwick_bus.htm

From Victoria Station you can then take the underground (tube). I don't know where this Travelodge that you mention is, but you can check the tube lines and locations here:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

And here is a tube map:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/modalpages/2625.aspx

I hope that this helps!

Oh , THANK you so much sari, now i have all the informations , i am so afraid to loose myself...:thumb_yello:

And when you have eaten for hours and it feels like you could live on this meal for a couple of days like a Boa Constrictor, they put a lot of desserts in front of you, not one, several, and of course you have to try them too!:roftl:

Ooh blimey, will I be able to get back in my van?:naughty:

Soo...

I'd love to!

a pre gig meeting! :groovy:

I don't know if you guys realise, this restaurant isn't in South Ken it's in West Ken and it's tiny, probably seats about 20 max.

If there are already diners in there you many not get in.

Maybe not such a good idea then!

But someone just point me in the direction of where the food is, and I'll be there!:wink2::naughty: