• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Vix mixed us up? My money,passport and bankpasses were stolen :wink2:

Yes I was thinking the same!:wink2:

Hello Vix, I'm the old one from Sweden.:naughty:

I was that crazy person running around in Brixton asking all MFCers sign my DVD booklet, and I have your signature in it aswell!:wub2:

And Mika's!

Yes I was thinking the same!:wink2:

Hello Vix, I'm the old one from Sweden.:naughty:

I was that crazy person running around in Brixton asking all MFCers sign my DVD booklet, and I have your signature in it aswell!:wub2:

And Mika's!

Sienna,Shady,looks very much a like so,I think so too! Btw,great to hear you're coming to London :wub2::thumb_yello:

:woot_jump:

Sienna,Shady,looks very much a like so,I think so too! Btw,great to hear you're coming to London :wub2::thumb_yello:

67 MFCers so far!

I can’t believe it!

This is going to be the gig of the year!:mf_lustslow:

or maybe just wear summit tarty in case he gets ppl onstage and then you can take it off easier :mf_rosetinted:

Well, feel free my dear........but I've with Mana on this one:wink2:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I'm keeping my tiara on no matter what happens. :mf_rosetinted:

If you provide the straw, I'll provide the cup of tea and slice of cake. Deal?

What was his sidekick called? I can't remember. We could go as her.....plus tiara:naughty:

Ok, forget about posh. I've decided that my theme look for the future gigs will be 'DECADENT' .

How's this for decadent? Enough? Just not quite there yet?

http://www.asos.com/Lisa-Jayne-Dann/Lisa-Jayne-Dann-Bow-Backless-Balloon-Sleeve-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=572575&cid=5186&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Blue

:lmao::roftl:

Ok, forget about posh. I've decided that my theme look for the future gigs will be 'DECADENT' .

http://www.asos.com/Lisa-Jayne-Dann/Lisa-Jayne-Dann-Bow-Backless-Balloon-Sleeve-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=572575&cid=5186&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Blue

I'm sure it would fit you like glove, but we will have to rescue you from freezing to death though!:naughty:

Just add a plunging neckline, with a big diamond neclace to cover your chest, and I think you'd have it ;-)

Edited by RAK1

i can't believe that, seriously or not, we are still talking about our gig outfits!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

aaaaaaaaaaaa, women!:naughty:

I'll probably pack at least 3 different outfits and still be trying to decide on the day of the gig! :roftl:

i can't believe that, seriously or not, we are still talking about our gig outfits!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

aaaaaaaaaaaa, women!:naughty:

It reminds me of when I was a around 13-14 years old and my best friend and I use to call each other in the mornings before going to school to make sure we were dressed so much alike as possible!:naughty:

Those were the days!!:roftl::wub2: