MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 degrees is nice summer weather for me. Any hotter and you can keep it.

:thumb_yello: Sounds perfect to me, too! I'm not a HOT weather girl.

Now what to wear, what to wear? You're all making me realize I need

to do some shopping before this gig! I have dresses, but not one

that will do for as glamorous as you all are talking.:naughty:

I can NOT believe how many MFCers will be at this gig -- I'm so anxious

to meet ALL of you! And see the ones I haven't seen since Glasgow

11/2007! And those of you I saw last summer as well, of course! :wub2:

Three weeks from tomorrow! :woot_jump:

So glad you're coming!!

I hope you keep all of your belongings this time! I felt so bad for you last time you were over. :blink:

What?:shocked:

I don't remember.

I think Vix mixed us up? My money,passport and bankpasses were stolen :wink2:

Ooops!! :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I hope that everyone keeps their belongings this time!! :roftl:

Ohhh go on then youve twisted my arm :roftl::roftl::roftl:

But it's the tiara that I am really looking forward to seeing you in Fred.....we have seen you in a skirt before:roftl:

Are you all going to wear dresses?:blink:

As it's a spcial venue, we just thought we would try to dress up a little bit - dresses, or nice tops or blouses with trousers. But it's not compulsory :naughty:

Except for FD. :mf_rosetinted: I want to see FD's frock.

Ohhh go on then youve twisted my arm :roftl:

Oh FD please don't do this to me :crybaby:The visions that I will have now of you in a flowery frock, all made up with red lipstick and .....

But it's the tiara that I am really looking forward to seeing you in Fred.....we have seen you in a skirt before:roftl:

...a glittery tiara :mf_lustslow:

As it's a spcial venue, we just thought we would try to dress up a little bit - dresses, or nice tops or blouses with trousers. But it's not compulsory

Except for FD. :mf_rosetinted:I want to see FD's frock.

Yes, me too, me too!!!!!!! :naughty: Oh, and FD, you'd better get nice accessories to go with it, we don't want you looking unpolished aye! Ask Caz for advice before you girls..err..people leave the house :lmao:

Are you all going to wear dresses?:blink:

No!:biggrin2:

I'll be travelling from 06.00 am and nearly five hours forward, and then I've not calculated with possible delays!

A dress.... I don’t think so!:roftl:

The most I can hope for is clean and tidy!:kachinga:

One question:

HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW YOUR TIX ARE NUMBERED? DID YOU GET THEM in your hands YET? if yes, how did you choose your seats? because on MS for the Paris gig wasn't any similar option.:blink:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

One question:

HOW DO YOU GUYS KNOW YOUR TIX ARE NUMBERED? DID YOU GET THEM in your hands YET? if yes, how did you choose your seats? because on MS for the Paris gig wasn't any similar option.:blink:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Its reserved seating , it says it on Mikasounds and also the venue have confirmed , so although we havent go the tickets yet they will have numbers , and that will apply to where you sit:thumb_yello:

But on June 8th it WILL be hot , Im wearing my sun tan cream even if its snowing :sneaky2:

Hoping for a sun tan?

Oh, nice counter there...

20 degrees is nice summer weather for me. Any hotter and you can keep it.

Ewwwwwwww... That's jacket weather... I'm glad I'm not going to London... I wouldn't like to spend summer in a cold place!

Its reserved seating , it says it on Mikasounds and also the venue have confirmed , so although we havent go the tickets yet they will have numbers , and that will apply to where you sit:thumb_yello:

so once we learn our seat numbers (I guess next week) we can figure out who is sitting where and can create some surprises for Mika in the first row (like sitting color coded - 5 people red, next 5 yellow..etc - or even show long messages with letters each of us carries with themselves..:biggrin2:)

First row is most definitely hard core MFC

so once we learn our seat numbers (I guess next week) we can figure out who is sitting where and can create some surprises for Mika in the first row (like sitting color coded - 5 people red, next 5 yellow..etc - or even show long messages with letters each of us carries with themselves..:biggrin2:)

First row is most definitely hard core MFC

I wonder who will be on the front row?

Not me, that's for sure. Even though I opened the presale link at two minutes past twelve on D-Day :naughty:. It was forty minutes before the sale went through. Not that I'm bothered, I'm really not. I just think it will be exciting to see who managed to get the coveted front row :teehee:.

Not me, that's for sure. Even though I opened the presale link at two minutes past twelve on D-Day :naughty:. It was forty minutes before the sale went through. Not that I'm bothered, I'm really not. I just think it will be exciting to see who managed to get the coveted front row :teehee:.

I hope that they are not keeping it for people with "special treatment" like VIP's, etc...That would annoy the heck out of me :sneaky2::wink2:.

I think the MFC link was down for a couple of hours even... so I think we still have the chance of being first row, but I don't actually mind if it's third row or so, anyway. First 3-5 rows would still be perfect. :blush-anim-cl:

I hope that they are not keeping it for people with "special treatment" like VIP's, etc...That would annoy the heck out of me :sneaky2::wink2:.

Yeah, I would be most annoyed if Brian May sat in front of me.. Too tall and wouldn't see anything from his hair:sneaky2:

:naughty::biggrin2:

Do you know, in my naivety, I hadn't even thought about that possibility! :sneaky2: Yes that would be extremely annoying.

I think the MFC link was down for a couple of hours even... so I think we still have the chance of being first row, but I don't actually mind if it's third row or so, anyway. First 3-5 rows would still be perfect. :blush-anim-cl:

Anywhere in the front half of the stalls would be fine as far as I'm concerned. I have pretty good eyesight :naughty:.

Do you know, in my naivety, I hadn't even thought about that possibility! :sneaky2: Yes that would be extremely annoying.

Anywhere in the front half of the stalls would be fine as far as I'm concerned. I have pretty good eyesight :naughty:.

Ok, good to know - Just remind me to swap with you if you end up more towards the front than I do :aah::roftl:

Yeah, I would be most annoyed if Brian May sat in front of me.. Too tall and wouldn't see anything from his hair:sneaky2:

:naughty::biggrin2:

:lmao:

AND you'd have to shut up and listen during Lady Jane or he'd tell you off!!!! :naughty:

Yes, it would be nice to know where we're sitting.. I've got no chances for the first row though. When I realized that the presale started I panicked and bought first circle instead of stalls hehe :blush-anim-cl: I do have stalls tickets but they were bought around 5-6pm.

To be honest, with this venue I don't mind that much not being in the first row, I would like to sit more or less in the middle though. Well, first of all I would like to have my tickets already..

And I seriously need to do some tiara shopping :naughty: I bought silver shoes a few weeks back, they'll match :biggrin2: