Hi from the land down under!

mireille geha

Hi, my name is Mireille and I am a Mikaholic. I am a 36 year old mother of two, lebanese, living in Sydney and I log onto MFC and twitter at least twice a day to see his photos, learn about his news and read his comments. I guess it's my middle age crisis and I am loving it. I am absolutely obsessed with him and sooo jealous of everyone who's ever been to a concert or been near him and spoke to him. I have to do something about this. He has to come to Sydney for few shows. Don't you think??

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Mireille and I am a Mikaholic. I am a 36 year old mother of two, lebanese, living in Sydney and I log onto MFC and twitter at least twice a day to see his photos, learn about his news and read his comments. I guess it's my middle age crisis and I am loving it. I am absolutely obsessed with him and sooo jealous of everyone who's ever been to a concert or been near him and spoke to him. I have to do something about this. He has to come to Sydney for few shows. Don't you think??

There are lots of Aussies who will agree with you :thumb_yello:

Hi and welcome :bye:

And drop by the Aussie thread too:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18019

Edited by silver
Added link

Hi and welcome Mireille! :)

I'm Marina from Italy

I'm 46 and guess I'am in my middle age crisis and loving it, too :naughty:

Think he'll come to Sydney during next tour

Enjoy it here! :punk:

Ahla w sahla ! :biggrin2: w ana kamen lebnene bas ayech bi fransa ! i've to his concert in beirut last summer , it was incredible ! I'm quite sure that Mika'll tour Australia soon , anyway welcome to MFC !:yay::yay:

Hi Mireille!

Welcome!

Feel free to visit the Aussie thread, and we are in fact trying to put together a petition to get Mika to come to Australia, New Zealand and Asia.

The two links in my siggie are for the petition. So feel free to sign it, and if you'd like to give some interesting info about Sydney, then go for it!

Hi Mireille !! WELCOME to MFC !! :welcomeani::flowers2:

As the others have said, feel free to join us in the Australian thread ... we're all pretty crazy/fun there & usually have a laugh ! :naughty:

I'm 47 & mother of an (almost) 25 yr. old daughter :wub2: & I also spend a fair bit of time in the Oldlings thread ... again, guaranteed a laugh & a chinwag !:wink2:

Have fun here !! :thumb_yello:

EDIT: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!

OK so I already wrote a welcome to you in the Mother's Club thread, but I just found your introduction thread so I'm putting a welcome here too.... WELCOME!!! And, as the other Aussies have said, do pop into the Aussie thread and say Hi there.