MIKA Live in New York, June 23rd, 2009

I will save this post of yours as proof later:naughty:

What do you think ? Will Sara refrain from going -too many witnesses, too much self-respect- or will the urge to go be stronger than the scary prospect of being made fun of by every single MFCer ?

I'd advise her to go but then I am notoriously unreasonable :freak::insane:...

Marie-Thérèse

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish these "special announcements" would be made more selective in who the special announcement is for. I'd rather see "Special Announcement for New Yorkers" or "Europeans" than get my hopes up again that there's a chance that I'll be seeing Mika.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for those that will be able to attend the shows that have been announced in the recent past, but I can't help but be a bit frustrated at getting hopes up and let down soon afterwards.

I wish these "special announcements" would be made more selective in who the special announcement is for. I'd rather see "Special Announcement for New Yorkers" or "Europeans" than get my hopes up again that there's a chance that I'll be seeing Mika.

Yes we'd like to see that too but I think Team Mika prefers the surprise aspect of it.

Totally understand, and we actually did want to make the announcement

more targeted that way. But, as Christine said, Mika's management had

a different idea. :wink2:

I guess I'm not the only one then. I've gotten to the point where the announcements don't even excite me anymore because I know the odds are nothing will apply to me.

Ah well.

I know... I actually didn't go out of meetings this morning, under the false pretence of answering a call of nature, and even had lunch before going on Mikasounds :shocked: .

Being slightly bored with Mica is a strange and disturbing feeling :confused: , which will go away as soon as I see him on stage again :wub2: but still rather sad :emot-sad: .

Marie-Thérèse

I guess I'm not the only one then. I've gotten to the point where the announcements don't even excite me anymore because I know the odds are nothing will apply to me.

Ah well.

Well to be fair the last announcement was not just about European concert dates. The website was launched, new songs were debuted and the EP went up for sale as well.

Team Mika or Mica himself ?

I don't know. I didn't ask Mika. :wink2:

Congrats New Yorkers, and those able to travel there! Well, if I were debt-free and had time off of work, I'd be more than happy to join you. But alas, that is not the case. So, please have fun for me!

That is disappointing for the fans under 18. :boxed: If I could trade ages with you, I would gladly. :biggrin2:

Congrats New Yorkers, and those able to travel there! Well, if I were debt-free and had time off of work, I'd be more than happy to join you. But alas, that is not the case. So, please have fun for me!

That is disappointing for the fans under 18. :boxed: If I could trade ages with you, I would gladly. :biggrin2:

Wrinkles and all :wink2: ? Any time :naughty: !

Marie-Thérèse

Wrinkles and all :wink2: ? Any time :naughty: !

Marie-Thérèse

Thankfully, I'm not too wrinkled yet! (at the ripe old age of 26)

In all honesty, there are some occasions when I enjoy an "adults only" environment. I just don't think a Mika concert is one of them. Afterall, at the end of last year's Vancouver concert, I found myself covered in brightly colored paper streamers, and laughing like a kid at Christmas! Mika definitely has a way of bringing out my inner fangirl (which I must admit, is not buried too deeply). That is why my heart goes out to the fans who will not be able to attend, soley based on age.

Edited by DaMango

The poster on the first page now links to an active ticket presale shop!

If you're going to NYC, now's the time to buy buy buy!

:woot_jump:

Edited by dcdeb

The poster on the first page now links to an active ticket presale link!

I'm not clicking it correctly then...it's not happening for me. :boxed:

The poster on the first page now links to an active ticket presale link!

I can't get it to work:shocked: