ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Hello! Haven´t been here for a while! I really like your colorful artwork, also those "korean cartoon" portraits, especially 4th one :)

Here´s my new Mika drawing. Not Mika 25, ,it´s just a small thingy I´ve done in an hour :) Enjoy!

mika___light_in_the_dark_by_missroxymfc-d4eytjh.jpg

:roftl: "just a small thingy"

i love this so much i would frame it if i could, i love the darkness of it...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

you are CRAZY talented - but u knew that already :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

your thingy in an hour will be my whole day! :thumb_yello:

:roftl "just a small thingy"

i love this so much i would frame it if i could, i love the darkness of it...:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow

you are CRAZY talented - but u knew that already :biggrin2:

OOOOOOOO

MMMMMMMY

GOD!

It is fantastic! In an hour? :shocked:

A small thingy i've done in an hour, she says...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Thank you!! :) come on, face is just a small part of the drawing, actually darkening the background took me more time ;)

Hello! Haven´t been here for a while! I really like your colorful artwork, also those "korean cartoon" portraits, especially 4th one :)

Here´s my new Mika drawing. Not Mika 25, ,it´s just a small thingy I´ve done in an hour :) Enjoy!

You're officially crazy.. I absolutely adore that drawing !!

If you want to see my Underwater inspired vid of my drawings, here's the link :wink2:

It's not a public vid, you can only see it if you follow this link

I hope you like it, that's the first vid I ever made, but I had to because Underwater is so inspiring :fangurl:

If you want to see my Underwater inspired vid of my drawings, here's the link :wink2:

It's not a public vid, you can only see it if you follow this link

I hope you like it, that's the first vid I ever made, but I had to because Underwater is so inspiring :fangurl:

I saw it!!! I really like it, it´s really inspiring! :wub2:

And thank you for a lovely comment :huglove:

Hi all :bye:

it's been a year since I've joined MFC but this is the first time I post any of my artwork here :wink2: mostly cos I don't think it's all that good, and usually they are just doodles and sketches, not real pictures.

I'm not a painter, I couldn't make a portrait if my life depended on it, so I never even tried to draw Mika (or maybe I just lack the enthusiasm for the artist, since most of it is gone to his art :wink2:), but, I loooove illustrating songs, so here's my latest illustration:

LOLLIPOP_1.jpg

it's actually one detail of a much larger picture that i drew some time ago, in pencil, so I just played with it in photoshop last night and this is what came out of it :)

I called it Lollipop, even tho it has nothing to do with Mika's Lollipop girl :naughty:

It's so s\cute ! :wub2:

It's so beautiful ! :fangurl: In an hour? You crazy talented person ! :aah:

a preview of the portrait for the auction!

:jawdrop:

Hi girls! I'm here again. This thing I almost hate :) because I never drew a pic so hard, and I'm not happy with it (but I'm tired of this portrait and can't repair anymore). But well, here it is. I would like to hear what you don't like with it, because I need to learn.

0_75ae5_6a002211_XL

Hi girls! I'm here again. This thing I almost hate :) because I never drew a pic so hard, and I'm not happy with it (but I'm tired of this portrait and can't repair anymore). But well, here it is. I would like to hear what you don't like with it, because I need to learn.

0_75ae5_6a002211_XL

:mf_lustslow::thumb_yello:

0_75ae5_6a002211_XL

sorry but i like it!:biggrin2:

0_75ae5_6a002211_XL

Don´t hate it!!!!

It´s really good! :huglove: