Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Mikasounds

Ha! No! @PerezHilton for on a bike in London I look like a nervous drunk suicidal elk. First time out, got hit by a range rover

9 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to PerezHilton

:lmfao:

Brilliant! :roftl:

*Wonders why it didn't show up on her Twitter page...*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mikasounds

Ha! No! @PerezHilton for on a bike in London I look like a nervous drunk suicidal elk. First time out, got hit by a range rover

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Mikasounds

I love his turn of phrase!! LOLOLOL! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mikasounds

i don't get this tweet, could someone please translate that in more understandable words? :blink:

i understand the nervous drunk suicidal elk though, that made me lol too! :roftl:

i don't get this tweet, could someone please translate that in more understandable words? :blink:

i understand the nervous drunk suicidal elk though, that made me lol too! :roftl:

Hi Mellody. He's saying he's not good at riding a bike in London (looks like a nervous drunk suicidal elk). The first time he went out on a bike he got hit by a large car (Range Rover is a make of car):thumb_yello:

ha! nein! Denn auf 'nem Fahrrad in London seh ich aus wie ein nervöser besoffener selbstmordgefährdeter Elch. Das erste Mal hat mich dabei ein Range Rover erwischt.

What I want to know is, how does he know what a nervous drunk suicidal elk looks like?

He was probably looking at himself in a shop window, that's why he was hit by the car. Careless boy! :biggrin2:

Jeez how smart can I get? :glasses3:

Hi Mellody. He's saying he's not good at riding a bike in London (looks like a nervous drunk suicidal elk). The first time he went out on a bike he got hit by a large car (Range Rover is a make of car):thumb_yello:

I think he was talking about his first driving lesson. It makes more sense as a response to Perez's tweet that said:

@mikasounds You've got a car, though. So you can't bitch! Did you finish the driving lessons? xoxo

so then Mika said:

I think twitter screwed up the times that they were posted though. It's happened with me before.

What I want to know is, how does he know what a nervous drunk suicidal elk looks like?

Similar when someone says a food tastes like crap. Then somebody else poses the question: how do you know what crap tastes like? :huh:

:naughty:

ah, thanx everyone - i should've read perez' post before, that makes it a lot clearer! :doh:

I think Perez did not understand Mika's original post, either. He can't have seriously thought Mika was planning to take public transportation in London :blink:

... He was referring to the traffic jam in London as the consequence of the tube strike, resulting in him missing train to Paris.

.. or that's how I interpret it anyway. :cool:

:Update:

is dancing like an empowered drunk suicidal elk to Y.A.S. "Get it right" in his hotel room

5 minutes ago from web

OMG it was all shot with the Canon camera that I just got to film all my stuff with, wow, the camera looks just like a reg SLR camera, wow

16 minutes ago from web

i LOVE this video, made by Sednaoui... have watched it 4 times already, there is nothing like it out there http://tinyurl.com/ncp9q3

19 minutes ago from web

:Update:

is dancing like an empowered drunk suicidal elk to Y.A.S. "Get it right" in his hotel room

5 minutes ago from web

So he doesn't just know how a drunk suicidal elk rides a bike, he also knows how they dance? :mf_rosetinted:

Respect, please. :mf_rosetinted:

crazy guy :wub2::wub2:

No:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

He is:naughty:

My image of a empowered drunk suicidal elk is like the animal on its feet, shaking his front paws up and down, moving his head in a deranged way and doing the moonwalker :roftl: