Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika's horoscope for today:

If any one loves a dare, it's you, and it doesn't matter at all whether it's spoken or just hinted at. So now, when a friend you've long admired for their equal bravery makes you an offer that sounds suspiciously like a dare, you won't hesitate for a single second. You may, however, need to do some explaining to your sweetheart if they're not expecting you to be away without leave because you just can't turn down the challenge.

It reminded me of Perez's sneaky tweet:naughty:

Sorry but the idea of him dropping Europe to focus on North America with this next album fills me with horror.

As would the reverse, if I were from North America :wink2:.

Or he could do as he did with LICM and try to keep EVERYONE happy* by touring his a**e off for the next two years.

*except Australia and Japan :aah:

Well it's all conjecture.

None of us knows what his plans are.

And even if he did concentrate on America, who is to say what the result will be.

Whatever will happen will happen.

For my money, I think he will retire from pop after this album and will write a musical and go to live in Tadcaster.

He should go where he can, when he can, and as often as he can. End of story. If that doesn't include certain countries at the moment then hopefully they eventually will be included.

Might not be happy about that - but it's doing what's best for his career that matters.

He should go where he can, when he can, and as often as he can. End of story. If that doesn't include certain countries at the moment then hopefully they eventually will be included.

Might not be happy about that - but it's doing what's best for his career that matters.

The problem is, there are hundreds of countries, and only one Mika!

:boxed:

I can't even read that without feeling offended.

Europe gets WAY MORE then their fair share of Mika. End of story.

I said I was joking my following post. :wink2:

The problem is, there are hundreds of countries, and only one Mika!

The clones. What about the clones? :mf_rosetinted:

I said I was joking my following post. :wink2:

The clones. What about the clones? :mf_rosetinted:

That's what I'm always wondering about...

Obviously one Mika is not enough....

Why on earth haven't they started the damned cloning yet?:mf_rosetinted:

Mika's horoscope for today:

If any one loves a dare, it's you, and it doesn't matter at all whether it's spoken or just hinted at. So now, when a friend you've long admired for their equal bravery makes you an offer that sounds suspiciously like a dare, you won't hesitate for a single second. You may, however, need to do some explaining to your sweetheart if they're not expecting you to be away without leave because you just can't turn down the challenge.

It reminded me of Perez's sneaky tweet:naughty:

:teehee: I need to know what they're up to.

Well it's all conjecture.

None of us knows what his plans are.

And even if he did concentrate on America, who is to say what the result will be.

Whatever will happen will happen.

Look let's get real, even Mika doesn't know what his plans are. :naughty:

I'd bet that the initial marketing plan was for Mika to pound the pavement in the US for LICM and suddenly he was a star in France and his focus shifted unexpectedly to Europe and all kinds of other unpredictable things were happening which is why he was zigzagging all over the globe.

I think whatever game plan they put in place will also go out the window this time. It's like the stock market. You never know what's going to happen.

I'm sure Mika's album will do well. But who knows where, when, why. What will trigger it. Where he needs to go to capitalize on it. He just needs to catch that wave and ride it when it comes.

Everyone please take note so we don't have to hear another 12 months of questioning why he's not playing here or there.

:lmfao: I knew we'd be talking clones by now. Someone get some DNA. :thumb_yello:

Ok, then!

NY gig goers, you have a mission!

MFC needs your expert skills to get some Mika DNA next tuesday...

Don't fail on us!:biggrin2:

PS - Everything's allowed except cutting his curls off...

I'd bet that the initial marketing plan was for Mika to pound the pavement in the US for LICM and suddenly he was a star in France and his focus shifted unexpectedly to Europe and all kinds of other unpredictable things were happening which is why he was zigzagging all over the globe.

I think whatever game plan they put in place will also go out the window this time. It's like the stock market. You never know what's going to happen.

I'm sure Mika's album will do well. But who knows where, when, why. What will trigger it. Where he needs to go to capitalize on it. He just needs to catch that wave and ride it when it comes.

Well said.

Everyone please take note so we don't have to hear another 12 months of questioning why he's not playing here or there.

This will come back to haunt me. :teehee:

But at least I know it's true. :naughty:

Ok, then!

Sooo, Your medication is good, yeah?:naughty:

Ok, then!

We're working on planting a GPS tracking device on him. One thing at a time. :teehee:

Ok, then!

I would volunteer to seduce him :das:, but unfortunately I can't leave school until the first week of July. :teehee:

That's what I'm always wondering about...

Obviously one Mika is not enough....

Why on earth haven't they started the damned cloning yet?:mf_rosetinted:

How do you know we haven't...? :naughty:

BTW, you made your new sig photo for me, didn't you? Thanks! :wub2:

Look let's get real, even Mika doesn't know what his plans are.

Christine: Speaker of the Truth. :thumb_yello:

We're working on planting a GPS tracking device on him. One thing at a time. :teehee:

Sssshhhh! You weren't supposed to tell anyone yet! :sneaky2:

:roftl:

Edited by dcdeb

:teehee: I need to know what they're up to.

I don't believe for a minute he hasn't got plans- and I'd think a lot less of him if he didn't. It's usually quite clear when UK artists decide to go for it in America- it takes a lot of time, the zigzagging all over the globe is drastically cut, and the press love to report it if they fail. It's not usually on the second album though.

So far as I can see, he only stuck his toe in the American water with LICM. Sure, if it had looked like a quick success he'd have done more there, his plans should be flexible, but at some point he might decide to make a long steady push for America despite a lack of immediate success. Or he might not. But if he does I hope he succeeds.

And I honestly can't see the slightest reason not to speculate about Mika's business plans. It's interesting.