Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:lmao:MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lmao:

Two tweets! All for me!! Makes up for :

• the fact I don't get a Tokyo gig,
  • the fact I bought all that icecream,
  • drove all the way to some random hotel because he tweeted a picture from the top floor (in a city of 12 million people and hundreds of luxury hotels),
  • just to give him the icecream when he had in fact gone out :sneaky2:,
  • then waited 14 hours to hear if it had been delivered.

And it wasn't 2 bags of icecream, one bag was icecream, the other was the candies.:aah: So room service was indeed confused.

And what he called the dummys guide was very funny....I made little labels and stuck them on the back of each candy, explaining what they were, 'cause he ain't gonna know what they are by looking:biggrin2:

And the whistle candy is cute & fun. These are the Japanese version, but ssssh:teehee: they are from the 100 yen store. (= about $1:naughty:) Doesn't cost much to make Mika happy :wink2:

That's classic:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...his tweets were his way of thanking BS for the sweets...

Why would we insist on him saying a formal 'thank you' when he is not about formalities?

:wink2:

Yes, really. Seeing him tweeting about it so excitedly says it all. Noone has to slap him on the fingers for not using the proper words. I think BS knows very well how to read the reaction. It couldn't be any more satisfying.

I WAS joking, it was clear from his tweets that he really liked his gifts and it was a lovely jesture to even bother to tweet about them, alot of people wouldn't have bothered, and that's why we love him so much, because he keeps in touch with us through his various sites etc.

...his tweets were his way of thanking BS for the sweets...

Why would we insist on him saying a formal 'thank you' when he is not about formalities?

:wink2:

Yes, really. Seeing him tweeting about it so excitedly says it all. Noone has to slap him on the fingers for not using the proper words. I think BS knows very well how to read the reaction. It couldn't be any more satisfying.

Exactly :biggrin2:

I WAS joking, it was clear from his tweets that he really liked his gifts and it was a lovely jesture to even bother to tweet about them, alot of people wouldn't have bothered, and that's why we love him so much, because he keeps in touch with us through his various sites etc.

I know you were joking :wink2:. I had read in another place that Mika should thank BS properly :roftl: but my post was really just uttering a general thought. I know if he reacted that way to something I gave him, I'd be absolutely thrilled. :wub2:

I know you were joking :wink2:. I had read in another place that Mika should thank BS properly :roftl: but my post was really just uttering a general thought. I know if he reacted that way to something I gave him, I'd be absolutely thrilled. :wub2:

Thanks at least someone got it!! :naughty: He can't thank people personally, it's just not logical and imagine all the bitchiness that would go on if he thanked one person and not another, he can never pick out individuals and thank them on twitter or wherever. I would be thrilled if he even mentioned something that I had given him, I was over the moon when he wore the bracelets that I gave him and to see him with them on was enough for me.:thumb_yello::wub2:

From what I heard in Japan one has to burp to thank people for a meal...

Otherwise the person who's inviting may get very upset as by not burping the guest shows he didn't enjoy the meal....

So, Mika, BS is awaiting a huge burp on Twitter...

But maybe i'm wrong, BS???? Is it a myth???

Otherwise the person who's inviting may get very upset as by not burping the guest shows he didn't enjoy the meal....

:boxed: i always thought that was europe :lmao:

:shocked::shocked: Are you crazy? Don't give him strange ideas. :mf_rosetinted:

M: *burps*

Host: :blink:

M: Man, it was ****ing good!

Host: :aah:

:blink:My cousins must think we live in Japan.:aah:

I would not assume that Mika did not thank Blue Sky personally.

As I mentioned awhile ago Mika sends people direct messages. Not saying that happened in this case - that's Blue Sky's business - but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he didn't thank her. :dunno:

I would not assume that Mika did not thank Blue Sky personally.

As I mentioned awhile ago Mika sends people direct messages. Not saying that happened in this case - that's Blue Sky's business - but I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that he didn't thank her. :dunno:

Publicly he has to burp, privately it's something else!:mf_rosetinted: