you all know.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received this email from Sandbag:

Hi

We understand that you're all eagerly awaiting your copy of Songs For Sorrow but unfortunately there has been a slight delay in manufacture.

We expect all orders to be delivered by the end of next week.

We apologise for the delay and hope you enjoy the EP when you receive it.

Kind regards

All@sandbag

I got it as well. Quite annoyed but it. But I can wait, I guess:aah:

Hmm...do you think one of the mods could check:

1. whether we can cancel the order, cost free

2. Whether Mika's peeps will have enough on sale at Sadlers Welss for us to buy them there and maybe try to get them signed???

Rather than all of us emailing/phoning Sandbag to ask.

I can't believe that we suposesdly had a treat in buying these limited edition items in advance and now we're worse off than Joe Public! :blink::sneaky2:

Arghhhhhhhhh... well that's just the end to a 'perfect' week :sneaky2:

Thanks Liz, just what I wanted to know too - I wouldn't want to cancel my preordered EP without first having a copy in my mitts on Monday evening.

I wonder whether this means the revealing of the mysterious codes will be delayed yet again :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for sending out emails Deb

Edited by Blue Eyes

We're not being treated very V.I.P. :sneaky2:

Maybe someone can email and check if they send me Paris tickets instead. :lmfao: Helen?

I'm a VIP :mf_rosetinted: Very Impatient Person :sneaky2:

Wouldn't be surprised if they sent you Paris tickets, think that is much more likely if you didn't order any :mf_rosetinted:

Pffft... I'm not even a tiny bit curious, so... :shun:

:sneaky2:

So you shouldn't be:mf_rosetinted:

I'm a VIP :mf_rosetinted: Very Impatient Person :sneaky2:

Wouldn't be surprised if they sent you Paris tickets, think that is much more likely if you didn't order any :mf_rosetinted:

Whahaah Kata you're on fire again:roftl:

Thanks for sending e-mails Deb. :thumb_yello:

I don't think it'll change anything though, it's a bit late for any sort of compensation for all the things that went a bit wonky with sandbag. :naughty:

If we buy them at the concert there is a chance of getting it signed, you don't get that chance with pre order...

though I'm also afraid to cancel my order in case there are none left at the concerts...

hmmm...

Whahaah Kata you're on fire again:roftl:

No I'm not, I ordered my lighter from sandbox :sneaky2:

Sorry I'm a bit peed off at the moment, seems I have to pick up my Paris tickets various obscure places tomorrow. I'm quite happy though, cause it's great exercise and the sh#tload of money I paid for the non-delivery is cheaper than the gym, so it's quite a bargain:boing: Thank you sandbox :fangurl:

If we buy them at the concert there is a chance of getting it signed, you don't get that chance with pre order...

though I'm also afraid to cancel my order in case there are none left at the concerts...

hmmm...

I thought the original shipping date for the EP was May 25th (even though that was Bank Holiday Monday) but was chuffed as I thought it would arrive before the Sadler's Wells gig. Then soon after that the release date was put back to June 8 :annoyed_h4h:

What really narks me is the reason given 'slight delay in manufacture' grrrrr :poke:

I thought the original shipping date for the EP was May 25th (even though that was Bank Holiday Monday) but was chuffed as I thought it would arrive before the Sadler's Wells gig. Then soon after that the release date was put back to June 8 :annoyed_h4h:

What really narks me is the reason given 'slight delay in manufacture' grrrrr :poke:

I know, it's just all over the place...

I don't mind all that much, but I sort of wish I hadn't pre ordered, because the postage is expensive, and if it's late as well...:huh:

I'm just gonna buy it in case of a signage:naughty: I'll see then if I can cancel sandbag.

The EP is totally awesome, the art is so amazing, I wish you could see it sooner:mf_rosetinted:

Teaser!:naughty:

Hm, that sucks, I'm glad I didn't pre-order it and bought it at the concert...

How much did it cost you?

Yeah, if that had worked we would have had our copys now AND could have them sign at a gig! A beautiful thought!:wink2:

I'm a little annoyed it's delayed but, hey, I'm not going to any of these acoustic gigs, so it's not like I can get it signed anyways.

Oh well...can't wait for it's arrival.

Yeah, same here!

I don't regret pre-ordering it, cause it was the only way of getting my hands on that darn book! :naughty:

And I won't be seeing Mika until like...NEXT YEAR (hopefully), so I wouldn't be getting it signed right now, anyway. :blink:

But those of you who are going to London and wanted to get the book signed, hope you can find a way of cancelling the order. Or at least selling the EP you pre-ordered and buy another one at the gig, something like that...

Yeah, same here!

I don't regret pre-ordering it, cause it was the only way of getting my hands on that darn book! :naughty:

And I won't be seeing Mika until like...NEXT YEAR (hopefully), so I wouldn't be getting it signed right now, anyway. :blink:

But those of you who are going to London and wanted to get the book signed, hope you can find a way of cancelling the order. Or at least selling the EP you pre-ordered and buy another one at the gig, something like that...

I agree, I agree. Plus, I thought that the price I paid for it was pretty fantastic. :teehee: The waiting is just bothering me now. :naughty:

:( Yeah, I wonder what everyone else's options are? Wouldn't it be too late to cancel the order?

Not all of us are going to these shows.

Yes, of course. I know. But for those who did or do it would have been easier. Basically we paid more for the additional benefit to receive it early. Now that this perk is not there actually, they might as well refund the shipping cost.

However, just a thought, as it was - as usual - well meant but then flopped. :roftl:

And yes, I'd kinda like to have it.

Yes, of course. I know. But for those who did or do it would have been easier. Basically we paid more for the additional benefit to receive it early. Now that this perk is not there actually, they might as well refund the shipping cost.

However, just a thought, as it was - as usual - well meant but then flopped. :roftl:

And yes, I'd kinda like to have it.

Ah, that's true. I hope something can be suggested for your guys!

I agree, I agree. Plus, I thought that the price I paid for it was pretty fantastic. :teehee: The waiting is just bothering me now. :naughty:

:( Yeah, I wonder what everyone else's options are? Wouldn't it be too late to cancel the order?

Yeah, as I said at the time, I paid as much as I would pay for a normal edition of any CD... For a 68-page book and an EP it was pretty cheap! :teehee:

Anyway, this sucks for those who were hoping to get the book signed. At least we could have been told that it would be for sale at the gigs of this tour. :huh:

Not nice, not nice! :sneaky2:

Yeah, as I said at the time, I paid as much as I would pay for a normal edition of any CD... For a 68-page book and an EP it was pretty cheap! :teehee:

Anyway, this sucks for those who were hoping to get the book signed. At least we could have been told that it would be for sale at the gigs of this tour. :huh:

Not nice, not nice! :sneaky2:

The book is in colour as well. :shocked::naughty:

This is unfortunarte, yes. :( I suppose we'll have to wait what deb says when she heard back from Sandbag.