Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O GOD THIS IS NOT GOOD! please please please tell me that its gonna ARRIVE by the end of next week and not be SHIPPED off by the end of next week cuz im moving to paris not in a short while:shocked::boxed::shocked::boxed:

It's not that big of a deal. Worst comes to worst, they'll have to send it to your new address in Paris. :wink2:

O GOD THIS IS NOT GOOD! please please please tell me that its gonna ARRIVE by the end of next week and not be SHIPPED off by the end of next week cuz im moving to paris not in a short while:shocked::boxed::shocked::boxed:

Relax. :roftl: At least you'll be in Paris. :wink2:

you're.. moving to paris? permentaely? howcome? :blink:

It's not that big of a deal. Worst comes to worst, they'll have to send it to your new address in Paris. :wink2:

Relax. :roftl:At least you'll be in Paris. :wink2:

tis very true lolol:naughty: i still want my ep haha

yeah but im still gonna have my house here like its not another family moving in...im the only one moving away... and i dont even know my new address :boxed:

tis very true lolol:naughty: i still want my ep haha

yeah but im still gonna have my house here like its not another family moving in...im the only one moving away... and i dont even know my new address :boxed:

Well then your family can send it to you, no?

yeah but knowing my parents there just gonna be like "WE ALREADY SPENT 30 DOLLARS FOR IT ULL JUST HAVE TO WAIT TILL JANUARY TO GET IT WHEN WE VISIT U!" :boxed::shocked::boxed::shocked:

If you beg enough I'm sure they'll send it. Eventually they'll get annoyed. :naughty:

If Sandbag doesn't send them out next week just tell them to put a hold on yours until you've got an address in Paris. Doesn't one of your sisters live there already?

yeah but its confusing cuz shes in the middle of moving out of her apartment and when i arrive in paris i will be living with our 2 friends that are twins for 4 days and then i will be taking a train to the alps to live there for a month so i dont know which address to give:boxed::shocked:jeez i have a confusing summer i think im just gonna email them asking...

Just received this email from Sandbag:

Hi

We understand that you're all eagerly awaiting your copy of Songs For Sorrow but unfortunately there has been a slight delay in manufacture.

We expect all orders to be delivered by the end of next week.

We apologise for the delay and hope you enjoy the EP when you receive it.

Kind regards

All@sandbag

Yeah, i got that yesterday too, i just hope it will arrive before i will go on holiday..:blink:

I also recieved the mail last Friday but before reading your posts, I didn't know that the EP was sold at the gigis.

What's the point of pre-ordering. I'm really annoyed as I wanted the CD for tomorrow gig

I also recieved the mail last Friday but before reading your posts, I didn't know that the EP was sold at the gigis.

What's the point of pre-ordering. I'm really annoyed as I wanted the CD for tomorrow gig

It's the Mika world, a little like Alice's world ( in Wonderland) nothing turnes out to be like the thought was from the beginning!:naughty:

If everything had gone as promised, or suggested, we would all have our copies by now and we would have known what the secret codes was for!

Just think about it, how convenient it had been to bring your copy to a gig and ask Mika to sign :biggrin2: it, but no.... it would have been way too easy!:roftl:

It's the Mika world, a little like Alice's world ( in Wonderland) nothing turnes out to be like the thought was from the beginning!:naughty:

If everything had gone as promised, or suggested, we would all have our copies by now and we would have known what the secret codes was for!

Just think about it, how convenient it had been to bring your copy to a gig and ask Mika to sign :biggrin2: it, but no.... it would have been way too easy!:roftl:

yep too easy too simple

Why make it easy when it can be so complicated? lol

Finally got a reply from sandbag earlier today...

Hi,

Apologies - unfortunately as we are not selling or stocking the item at

the live shows we are unable to say how many copies of this will be

available or if Mika will be able to sign items.

The orders are set to be dispatched within the next 1 - 2 days so if

people did prefer to cancel, they would need to return the item back to

us once received and we will issue a refund.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards

Sandbag

Finally got a reply from sandbag earlier today...

Hi,

Apologies - unfortunately as we are not selling or stocking the item at

the live shows we are unable to say how many copies of this will be

available or if Mika will be able to sign items.

The orders are set to be dispatched within the next 1 - 2 days so if

people did prefer to cancel, they would need to return the item back to

us once received and we will issue a refund.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards

Sandbag

Now I'm confused- I thought they were selling them at the live shows!

Maybe it's just me though.

they are. I got my copy yesterday at the merchandise stall (with the awesome frog tee :aah:) cause I was tired of waiting. mika also did sign many people's copies.

i'm debated now whether to return mine to sender once it comes.

thx, deb. :wink2:

Deb, what are you doing on MFC instead of enjoying the London rain rain rain :naughty:

Anyway, thanks for chasing it for us and for the info. I think that I will buy a new one tomorrow and return the preorder when it turns up for a refund. This is a joke :shocked:.

they are. I got my copy yesterday at the merchandise stall (with the awesome frog tee :aah:) cause I was tired of waiting. mika also did sign many people's copies.

i'm debated now whether to return mine to sender once it comes.

thx, deb. :wink2:

You can also try to sell it to someone who didn't manage to buy it on Mikasounds.com... :wink2:

Btw...With my (lack of) luck, it is supposed to arrive here on Wednesday... which happens to be a huge holiday here (Portugal Day), so I'm predicting that for me is REALLY at the end of the week! :doh::naughty:

Now I'm confused- I thought they were selling them at the live shows!

Maybe it's just me though.

I think what it means is that sandbag isn't handling the sales at the

gigs. Someone else is.

Deb, what are you doing on MFC instead of enjoying the London rain rain rain :naughty:

Anyway, thanks for chasing it for us and for the info. I think that I will buy a new one tomorrow and return the preorder when it turns up for a refund. This is a joke :shocked:.

Ha! It was much nicer today than expected! Only got a few rain rain drops falling on my head -- and fair amount of sun! :thumb_yello:

I think what it means is that sandbag isn't handling the sales at the

gigs. Someone else is.

Ha! It was much nicer today than expected! Only got a few rain rain drops falling on my head -- and fair amount of sun! :thumb_yello:

Ohhh- I get it now- sorry, moment of thickness

hmmmmm.....me thinks there will be an awful lot of returns to Sandbag by the looks of it! :sneaky2:

I think I'll wait til I'm there on Monday and make a snap decision! I don't really have the money to buy two more ( I bought Jo one for her birthday!) but if we did have the chance to get them signed....how could we not??! :blink:

Why does it never go to plan?

Anyways Deb, thanks so much for taking the time to get the response...hope the weather is good for you tomorrow and we'll see you there tomorrow night! :biggrin2: