MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM PRE-SHOW CHATTER!

Blue Sky

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a few in London :teehee: I'll see what one is closest to you... Or you can just travel a bit further to one if you really desperately want the EP in your hands ASAP.

Edit: You're going to Tower Hill right? Looks like the nearest one is on Park Street SE1, which is near London Bridge Station.

okay thanks, will definately get lost lmfao. am thinking i'll buy it at the venue!!

Enjoy this evening all!! I'm sure it's gonna be great! :wub2:

So wish you could have made it !

Went round the venue this morning about 10 to deliver something for a girl who works there and saw guys putting stuff on stage so I sneaked in and could see the theatre from there. Actually the first row stalls are very close to it, and the venue doesn`t look as big as in pictures. To some extent, intimate...

SW is a very highbrow place, ballets and things, and they seem very unimpressed to have M performing tonight. You know as in `You were lucky we had a window you small pop singer or you would never had got the opportunity to play here !`, while his fans are counting back the months, days or, in Sara`s case, the hours :roftl: since they last saw him on stage.

They are from planet SW and we are from planet Mica ; difficult to say who are the aliens though...

There was a bunch of people who looked like fans and were filming each other with a huge camera but didn`t have the time to stop by and say hello.

If we didn`t have numbered seats they would have been considered as late comers.

Till tonight folks,

MTh

So wish you could have made it !

Went round the venue this morning about 10 to deliver something for a girl who works there and saw guys putting stuff on stage so I sneaked in and could see the theatre from there. Actually the first row stalls are very close to it, and the venue doesn`t look as big as in pictures. To some extent, intimate...

SW is a very highbrow place, ballets and things, and they seem very unimpressed to have M performing tonight. You know as in `You were lucky we had a window you small pop singer or you would never had got the opportunity to play here !`, while his fans are counting back the months, days or, in Sara`s case, the hours :roftl: since they last saw him on stage.

They are from planet SW and we are from planet Mica ; difficult to say who are the aliens though...

There was a bunch of people who looked like fans and were filming each other with a huge camera but didn`t have the time to stop by and say hello.

If we didn`t have numbered seats they would have been considered as late comers.

Till tonight folks,

MTh

Haha it's funny cause in Milan, I thought something would indicate Mika was playing, but there was nothing! No poster, nothing written. Well, maybe there was something, but I didn't see it haha.

Haha it's funny cause in Milan, I thought something would indicate Mika was playing, but there was nothing! No poster, nothing written. Well, maybe there was something, but I didn't see it haha.

Nothing in Berlin either. It was not sold out. By the time we entered the venue, there were 200 tickets left for sales. :sneaky2:

More Mika for us :biggrin2:

Nothing in Berlin either. It was not sold out. By the time we entered the venue, there were 200 tickets left for sales. :sneaky2:

More Mika for us :biggrin2:

really?!:shocked:

How many seats were there in totall?

Awww I luvvles your picture:wub2:

Yeah, got all my Fluffington gear ready :teehee: Well nearly anyway.

So, ya know who to film and stuff? Make sure you chase some random curlyhaired dude and his following:mf_rosetinted:

Went round the venue this morning about 10 to deliver something for a girl who works there and saw guys putting stuff on stage so I sneaked in and could see the theatre from there.

MTh

Was it coincidence that you had to deliver something to SW today, or a carefully planned reconnaissance trip??:naughty:

Hope you have fun meeting all the MFCers tonight. Not long to go now!!

My dream for tonight's gig is that he does an acoustic RELAX, the whiny alcoholic song, and a superb version of Everybody's talking. Wouldn't that just be unreal???:wub2:

Go on, MIKA, we know you can do it. :aah:

My dream for tonight's gig is that he does an acoustic RELAX, the whiny alcoholic song, and a superb version of Everybody's talking. Wouldn't that just be unreal???:wub2:

Go on, MIKA, we know you can do it. :aah:

Maybe you'll have Relax cause it was great success in Milan:biggrin2:

So, ya know who to film and stuff? Make sure you chase some random curlyhaired dude and his following:mf_rosetinted:

That will be my priority :mf_rosetinted: Besides the more important people of course :teehee: I shall be as annoying as a paparazzi.. Actually I shall be worse :wub2: