Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UGGHHH I HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT!

If they're doing live online broadcast... someone is gonna have to rip Mika's appearance.

Anybody knows if there is live online broadcast? Don't have time to read through the whole thread. :teehee:

Ew, Jonas Brothers.:naughty:

Your intuition was no goood, Droopsy:mf_rosetinted:

I know right, jonas brothers, who would've thought :shocked:

I think I'm not gonna like it :shocked: But I'm still fascinated enough to watch it :teehee:

The Jonas Brothers are cohosting the show (with the Much Music VJs).

Yes, but they're talking about some kind of act with perez right? Or does it just mean perez will present a while with the jobros... Ohhh I can live with that if that's the case :teehee:

I think I'm not gonna like it :shocked: But I'm still fascinated enough to watch it :teehee:

I'm not totally surprised, although it still doesn't explain what he was babbling on to Mika about in his tweet.

Unless Mika's being dragged into it too!

Sorry not a Jo Bros fan!:sneaky2:

I'm not totally surprised, although it still doesn't explain what he was babbling on to Mika about in his tweet.

Unless Mika's being dragged into it too!

Sorry not a Jo Bros fan!:sneaky2:

Idd, that's what I don't get either... Maybe they're making a special appearance on the red carpet together?:das:

Yes, but they're talking about some kind of act with perez right? Or does it just mean perez will present a while with the jobros... Ohhh I can live with that if that's the case :teehee:

I think it's just a skit that they'll do together and that's it. But I could be wrong. :naughty:

Idd, that's what I don't get either... Maybe they're making a special appearance on the red carpet together?:das:

Skipping up the red carpet together!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Baah, well if I could I would watch it, but still... Twilight, Jonas Brothers, too cheesy and teen for me:naughty:

Showing up to the red carpet in a cool way is something the show is known for. People have shown up in Lamborghinis, ambulances, an army tank..cool things like that. Some people walked to the show. And then there are the people who just show up in a nice car, I wonder how Mika will roll up. :naughty: Maybe stroking a gerbil (a la Dr.Evil). :mf_rosetinted:

Showing up to the red carpet in a cool way is something the show is known for. People have shown up in Lamborghinis, ambulances, an army tank..cool things like that. Some people walked to the show. And then there are the people who just show up in a nice car, I wonder how Mika will roll up. :naughty: Maybe stroking a gerbil (a la Dr.Evil). :mf_rosetinted:

They'll probably just arrive in the ice cream truck, with ice cream man, handing out... oh yes! Ice cream! :mf_rosetinted:

So no Madonna/Britney moment for Mika/Perez? Sucks:mf_rosetinted:

:aah:This is what I was thinking about too :teehee: