Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

I'm not totally surprised, although it still doesn't explain what he was babbling on to Mika about in his tweet.

Unless Mika's being dragged into it too!

Sorry not a Jo Bros fan!:sneaky2:

I reckon they are BOTH coming together in an ice cream van lol.

how the hell do u try to watch it via that link posted, it's confusing I cant seem to get to different cameras or rooms its just the same vid keeps playing. :blink:

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many viewers would notice that idea was reused. :lol3:

None would care I guess :roftl:

they are the like the Hanson brothers were in the nineties....

hmmm that could explain it. I never cared for hanson either... Brrrrr, the direct opposite actually. That song drove me nuts :aah:

Oh yeah, the time zones :doh: sorry! Well, I guess I can't stay here anymore longer than half an hour... It's nearly midnight here.

I can wait for the reports/pics :naughty:- it would be different if it was an award for him.

I can wait for the reports/pics :naughty:- it would be different if it was an award for him.

Yes, it would... Well hopefully, when the 2nd album's released.. :biggrin2::wink2:

I'm looking forward to opening MFC tomorrow noon and seeing new pics and vids:biggrin2: Is the show going to be bilingual? I wonder if he's going to speak both in French and English, though I know that English is spoken in Toronto. :teehee:

I think I'm off to bed. I mean, I won't stay up hours to see Mika flash by:roftl:

Exactly what I was thinking :roftl: And anyway, it'll all be up here tomorrow so, why bother? :naughty:

Slaap lekker Ingie!

I'm ready, but I have a feeling it won't work for me, I don't have IE8. But we'll see.

Aww, I hope it works for you. If not, it doesn't really matter -- he'll be on camera for a short period of time. There are always photos, and such, aftewards.