The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone help me?

I want to enter my code for the Songs for Sorrow CD but everytime I click on the "select" button my internet browser crashes :boxed:

I use FireFox and I already updated the java thingy, My IE doesn't work at all, I can't even log in with that one :boxed:

can anyone help me?

I want to enter my code for the Songs for Sorrow CD but everytime I click on the "select" button my internet browser crashes :boxed:

I use FireFox and I already updated the java thingy, My IE doesn't work at all, I can't even log in with that one :boxed:

firefox crashed on me everytime i tried to validate the cds. only hope is IE :no: Make it work :bleh:

the code you got on that little card at the merch desk shall be redeemed as 't-shirt'.

please, read first post of this thread everytime you have doubts, almost everything is listed there :thumb_yello:

I had already looked it up but didn't see it at the time :dunno:

So if I understood well, I should put the code I got with a poster in the "t-shirtt" thingie? Btw, if I haven't been given a code for a merch I got at the songs for sorrow tour,there's no way to have points for it?

can anyone help me?

It did so for me too.. have you downloaded the new firefox? if not do it. It worked for me :thumb_yello:

Yes prepare to get bumped down the line people if I ever get off my ass and dig my CDs and DVDs out. :teehee:

I don't think I'm ever going to win any private gigs though. :sneaky2:

I don't think anyone (anyone of us) will. But that's not why we buy stuff is it?

The moths in my purse had the shock of their lives when I discovered Mika :roftl:

I spurned the copied LiCM, bought tickets, travelled etc etc after a lifetime of not spending anything on myself. It's been great :naughty:

firefox crashed on me everytime i tried to validate the cds. only hope is IE :no: Make it work :bleh:

Haha, I got such a nice email yesterday, from Mika,:teehee: telling me to please insert your EP and you will have your points. I was tempted for a second, but too lazy to do anything at the moment…. and now reading this I’m definitely discouraged!:roftl::roftl:

Sorry for laughting but you probably saved me and my computer to spend hours swearing and cursing at each other!:biggrin2:

*note to self, never again make yourself believe you would have any use for points when there are people with so much bigger wallets and so much better computer skills to deal with*

I don't think anyone (anyone of us) will. But that's not why we buy stuff is it?

The moths in my purse had the shock of their lives when I discovered Mika :roftl:

I spurned the copied LiCM, bought tickets, travelled etc etc after a lifetime of not spending anything on myself. It's been great :naughty:

:roftl:

I know what you're talking about and I constantly remind myself that one only live once (that we know of, that is:wink2:)

*agrees* :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks foor posting that!!

Mum you are a star!!:roftl::thumb_yello:

Even if it's kinda late, THANKS Freddie! :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

So the waters have cooled down a little with the codes. I bet the people running this whole proccess were pretty scared at the beggining with everybody jumping in the game trying to earn as many points as possible.

I'd say we have a good number of points so far. Thank you all for helping out! :thumb_yello:

Yes I had actually put off returning to the UK for 7 years so I was just waiting for an excuse to go on a trip. And by some amazing luck every time I plan one of these trips I stumble into unexpected money. I still haven't really spent any holiday fund. :teehee:

sorry i didn't read the whole thread back but i just wonder one thing,

am i the only one who can't be bothered to try and get points?:blink: i see i have 500 points and don't even know what are they for.

and isn't that "points for comments" thing is a bit spam friendly? maybe he just can't get enough of "come to sri lanka" comments:mf_rosetinted:

however i like the idea,it's clever marketing:thumb_yello:

am i the only one who can't be bothered to try and get points?:blink: i see i have 500 points and don't even know what are they for.

No I've just been saying so far I can't be bothered. I have 5 points at the moment. You're supposed to get 500 just for opening an account (which explains your 500) but I don't even have that. :dunno:

No I've just been saying so far I can't be bothered. I have 5 points at the moment. You're supposed to get 500 just for opening an account (which explains your 500) but I don't even have that. :dunno:

oh thanks:doh:

:lmao: at your 5 points! WTF? lol!

sorry i didn't read the whole thread back but i just wonder one thing,

and isn't that "points for comments" thing is a bit spam friendly? maybe he just can't get enough of "come to sri lanka" comments :mf_rosetinted:

however i like the idea,it's clever marketing:thumb_yello:

M likes spamming. The comments on his profile are the evidence that he's not the weirdest guy on earth. :naughty:

That's not clever marketing. I can think of a couple of prizes that could have led to much more money-making. :teehee:

This is because you're the meanest hag. No points for subscription for you. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG- I've been robbed- I definately posted a comment, but I still only have 500 points

I think they're fun!

Party cos like Christine and Dilek I haven't quite got round to it yet, but partly cos they just are.

Though come to think, I've said that on here, and I've said it on Twitter- but I havne't boosted my points by posting on MS

I don't think posting on the forums counts even for 5 points. I'd have a weird number as I've posted several, but I'm still on a whole number of thousands. I'd decided it's posted as comments on the blogs. But I haven't tested it because really, 5 points.

Do you have Internet Explorer maybe? I'd try that one as Firefox does not seem to work with these point uploads...

I've got more points now but not as many as I think I should have - which means that something didn't get validated - but what? :dunno:

Can I be bothered to go through the whole process again :fisch:

Do you have Internet Explorer maybe? I'd try that one as Firefox does not seem to work with these point uploads...

Yes, Firefox doesn't seem to work well - but you would have thought they could have designed a program that worked with both browsers. Firefox is much better than IE.

Yeah exactly...

For example, I don't want to go to a champagne M&G (know it's very unlikely) just because I bought all those things and they have a reward for them:blink: I think it really is priceless...

I honestly don't like this idea but I do get what he wanted:dunno:

I'm not going to whine about this though. What I buy, I'll validate it. And then I'll get what I can with the points:aah: That's what it's all about mainly.

Now I've got my points and I'm happy as a kid with my presents! It's just that I love Mika no matter what, with or without points and this is called unconditional love!:wub2:

Wag is a sheer wonder either regular or accoustic! I:mf_lustslow: Mika!