thanks for all those links...

why the truth donsen't appear all over the world???it's sad....

http://www.makli.com/jordan-chandler...chael-jackson/

It is sad that only after he's gone that people are realizing what they've been doing wrong, but I still think it's better late than never.

Thank you for the translation, Sienna. It was beautiful, and true that they were both very alike.

And huikings, I'd be happy to keep my eyes peeled around town for the dvd. If you can't find anyone, I'll buy/mail it to you. (The reason I suggest you find someone else is because I don't get out/go shopping too much, and you might be able to get it quicker from another.)

Edited by bitter.icarus

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thzz for the links of the home vids!!! Michael.....:sad: but part 1 is reli hilarious:teehee:

i wanna buy the Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour dvd but can't find any here in Hong Kong.... and when i google it, it is said that it's only available in the US n Canada:no:

You can find it on torrentsites.

I believe it's on mininova.

Edited by Moonlightchild

thzz for the links of the home vids!!! Michael.....:sad: but part 1 is reli hilarious:teehee:

i wanna buy the Live in Bucharest: The Dangerous Tour dvd but can't find any here in Hong Kong.... and when i google it, it is said that it's only available in the US n Canada:no:

http://www.play.com

Free Delivery

9,50€, IIRC :thumb_yello:

I still feel real sad.

You know,

I used to be a big MJ fan since '83 but than back in the early 90's I read parts of a book from Latoya,where she said she was sexual abused by her father and years after that (i think years) she said that MJ abused children and than there are the trials,I made the link;his father did it too ,sister said MJ did it,neverland,obsession for children,the documentary, so it must be true.

I didn't believed it for 100% but in my mind it got crazy.True or not true the possibility is there.

So I decided that I couldn't be a fan anymore of someone who maybe did this to children.

In the meantime I felt truly sad because it was always on my mind;what if this isn't true,that's so sad for MJ.

I was always in struggle about this.

When MJ died,from the first moment I heard it, I was in chock,and very aggrieved by it.

It made me think again; if i believe all this things about MJ why am I feeling so said now,is my heart speaking,does my heart know the true?

Now he's not here anymore and Bashir is saying that he didn't think M.was a pedophile and the boy is taking back his allegations,I feel so betrayed.

But even worse, I feel I have betrayed MJ.

I feel so bad,guilty and ashamed about this.

It's hard for me to confess that i had my doubts about MJ but i don't know what to do with my feelings anymore.

Now it's all to late and I don't know what to do with myself.

every min. of the day I'm thinking about him.

I'm angry at myself and can't find forgiveness.

Oh and

thank you all for the links.

ohh i just bought the dangerous dvd this week I've yet to watch it I probably will while i'm travelling to manchester to pass the time away!

I still feel real sad.

You know,

I used to be a big MJ fan since '83 but than back in the early 90's I read parts of a book from Latoya,where she said she was sexual abused by her father and years after that (i think years) she said that MJ abused children and than there are the trials,I made the link;his father did it too ,sister said MJ did it,neverland,obsession for children,the documentary, so it must be true.

I didn't believed it for 100% but in my mind it got crazy.True or not true the possibility is there.

So I decided that I couldn't be a fan anymore of someone who maybe did this to children.

In the meantime I felt truly sad because it was always on my mind;what if this isn't true,that's so sad for MJ.

I was always in struggle about this.

When MJ died,from the first moment I heard it, I was in chock,and very aggrieved by it.

It made me think again; if i believe all this things about MJ why am I feeling so said now,is my heart speaking,does my heart know the true?

Now he's not here anymore and Bashir is saying that he didn't think M.was a pedophile and the boy is taking back his allegations,I feel so betrayed.

But even worse, I feel I have betrayed MJ.

I feel so bad,guilty and ashamed about this.

It's hard for me to confess that i had my doubts about MJ but i don't know what to do with my feelings anymore.

Now it's all to late and I don't know what to do with myself.

every min. of the day I'm thinking about him.

I'm angry at myself and can't find forgiveness.

Oh and

thank you all for the links.

look don't feel too bad, The media know how to manipulate people & make them believe what they want sometimes they do it in an obvious way & sometimes they do it in such a way you don't realise they're altering your opinions & beliefs etc I know a LOT about that sort of thing they use neuro linguistics (not to be confused with nlp) believe me media have a LOT of influence over people opinions & what they believe etc... they're master manipulators & horrendous liars!!!

Media have always hated Michael & wanted to bring him down & have always wanted to paint him as the bad guy the weirdo the freak & they wanted the satisfaction of bringing down the biggest star the world has ever seen to make themselves feel less inferior!!!

and as for latoya well i've no nice words to say about her!!! i believe she's a hypocrite, she slated michael saying he's a child abuser throughout the 1st lot of allegations in the 90's then stood by him through the 2nd allegations a few years back, that to me is a humongous hypocrite!!!

I like or trust her never have & never will to be honest!!!

Michael was innocent of that i'm positive I have been a fan since I was 1 year old & i'm now 23 & a half so i feel I know a lot more about Mj & what he's like & what to believe or not believe!:thumb_yello:

moving on to the subject of his death...

I reckon that Michael was not using drugs himself I reckon like quite a few people that he was murdered he used to say he wouldn't take any drugs whatsoever as he got irked by becoming addicted to painkillers after the pepsi commercial accident so he swore he'd never touch any form of pharmaceuticals!

he said & I remember this very clearly that THE only thing he'd ever take was ricola (a herbal loznge) and that is it, no medicines whatsoever as he was afraid of becoming addicted!!!

I also know that his friend of 25 years Mark Lester has said he's never seen Michael take so much as an aspirin let alone anything else & he has said that mj wouldn't take ANY type of drugs & that he had a fear of needles so him injecting or being injected just doesn't sound right!!!

anyhow just my thoughts on the situation!!!

we shall find out soon! that's for sure!!

I'm really gutted he died it's so tragic I miss him terribly :crybaby:

btw if anyone is after any mj stuff cd's dvd's tribute magazines or posters whatever let me know via pm I'll be happy to help fellow Mika & Mj fans out as always:thumb_yello::wink2:

Edited by DarkLight
forgot something I was gonna say lol *slaps self*

POLICE LAUNCH A MURDER INVESTIGATION

Thought I'd show you this which I saw on sky news when they showed the front covers of today (saturdays) u.k papers I decided to have a look at the daily stars website to see if it was on there & not just in tomorrows edition of the paper & it is there in full!!

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/88576/JACKO-S-DEATH-WAS-MURDER/

It seems if someone is found responsible they will face death by lethal injection!!! and apparently dr conrad murray & dr arnold klein have not given over all mj's medical records as asked for by the police!!!:boxed: dodgy eh!!!

thanks for all those links...

why the truth donsen't appear all over the world???it's sad....

http://www.makli.com/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/

OMFG boy is that guy gonna be in deep trouble now I knew he was a lying piece of sh*t!!!:mad3::hair and i'm certain the other one (gavin arvizo) was a lying piece of trash too!!!

you know, concerning Michael Jackson's life you can find the proof for any kind of theory on the net .... But the Daily Star and fan sites would be the last ones where I'd search.

I don't think we will ever know the 'truth' about either his life or death.

The only thing unquestionable about him is his contribution to popular music and culture, particularly in the 80s.

Edited by suzie

you know, concerning Michael Jackson's life you can find the proof for any kind of theory on the net .... But the Daily Star and fan sites would be the last ones where I'd search.

The only thing unquestionable about him is his contribution to popular music and culture, particularly in the 80s.

cant agree more. MJ's kind of mysterious (at least to me) n this is one of the elements that making his super charisma. n wt i wanna say is...... i juz watched Michael's version of Who's Loving You on youtube, it's absolutely brilliant n beautiful!! i got chills n nearly teared up:tears:

i luv Shaheen, but the fact to me is, he still has a long way to go. (sori for bringing this up but this is juz how i felt)

i luv Shaheen, but the fact to me is, he still has a long way to go. (sori for bringing this up but this is juz how i felt)

I love that kid as well, he is simply AMAZING! Yes, he does have a ways to go but, hey, everyone has room for improvment. And if he 'improves' then...I'm waiting to buy his CDs. :mf_rosetinted:

cant agree more. MJ's kind of mysterious (at least to me) n this is one of the elements that making his super charisma. n wt i wanna say is...... i juz watched Michael's version of Who's Loving You on youtube, it's absolutely brilliant n beautiful!! i got chills n nearly teared up:tears:

I agree, most definitely. I don't think there's any way we can know anything for sure is if we asked him, himself, and he was being completely honest. But we see that's not going to happen, so we just have to go with what we believe.

That's why I prefer not to read/watch all those things about his court troubles/drug stuff/etc because it'll just taint the way he's held in my mind. And Moonlightchild, don't feel bad, at all. I grew up thinking he was a 'freak' because of how the media portrayed him. I remember people making fun of him, and I would laugh because I didn't know him as anything more. But at the end of day, you have to realize that it's not your fault for succumbing, if you will, to all the media stuff.

Michael believed in forgiveness, and I think he would have wanted us to forgive ourselves.

ohh i just bought the dangerous dvd this week I've yet to watch it I probably will while i'm travelling to manchester to pass the time away!

look don't feel too bad, The media know how to manipulate people & make them believe what they want sometimes they do it in an obvious way & sometimes they do it in such a way you don't realise they're altering your opinions & beliefs etc I know a LOT about that sort of thing they use neuro linguistics (not to be confused with nlp) believe me media have a LOT of influence over people opinions & what they believe etc... they're master manipulators & horrendous liars!!!

Media have always hated Michael & wanted to bring him down & have always wanted to paint him as the bad guy the weirdo the freak & they wanted the satisfaction of bringing down the biggest star the world has ever seen to make themselves feel less inferior!!!

and as for latoya well i've no nice words to say about her!!! i believe she's a hypocrite, she slated michael saying he's a child abuser throughout the 1st lot of allegations in the 90's then stood by him through the 2nd allegations a few years back, that to me is a humongous hypocrite!!!

I like or trust her never have & never will to be honest!!!

Michael was innocent of that i'm positive I have been a fan since I was 1 year old & i'm now 23 & a half so i feel I know a lot more about Mj & what he's like & what to believe or not believe!:thumb_yello:

moving on to the subject of his death...

I reckon that Michael was not using drugs himself I reckon like quite a few people that he was murdered he used to say he wouldn't take any drugs whatsoever as he got irked by becoming addicted to painkillers after the pepsi commercial accident so he swore he'd never touch any form of pharmaceuticals!

he said & I remember this very clearly that THE only thing he'd ever take was ricola (a herbal loznge) and that is it, no medicines whatsoever as he was afraid of becoming addicted!!!

I also know that his friend of 25 years Mark Lester has said he's never seen Michael take so much as an aspirin let alone anything else & he has said that mj wouldn't take ANY type of drugs & that he had a fear of needles so him injecting or being injected just doesn't sound right!!!

anyhow just my thoughts on the situation!!!

we shall find out soon! that's for sure!!

I'm really gutted he died it's so tragic I miss him terribly :crybaby:

btw if anyone is after any mj stuff cd's dvd's tribute magazines or posters whatever let me know via pm I'll be happy to help fellow Mika & Mj fans out as always:thumb_yello::wink2:

Hi Darklight,

where have you been, I haven't seen you for some while.

Thank you for your understanding,I needed it.

I don't want to disappoint you but about the medication,I think it's true.

I couldn't believe it either in the beginning when i heard it because I knew he was against it,but the whole family knew it and alot of other people,even the police.

But I can understand why he did it. I think he wasn't happy because he took them but he couldn't stop anymore IMO.

I don't think he did it since the Pepsi Commercial.

I hope i didn't hurt your feelings and if you think he didn't take them that's fine with me.

I agree, most definitely. I don't think there's any way we can know anything for sure is if we asked him, himself, and he was being completely honest. But we see that's not going to happen, so we just have to go with what we believe.

That's why I prefer not to read/watch all those things about his court troubles/drug stuff/etc because it'll just taint the way he's held in my mind. And Moonlightchild, don't feel bad, at all. I grew up thinking he was a 'freak' because of how the media portrayed him. I remember people making fun of him, and I would laugh because I didn't know him as anything more. But at the end of day, you have to realize that it's not your fault for succumbing, if you will, to all the media stuff.

Michael believed in forgiveness, and I think he would have wanted us to forgive ourselves.

Thank you:wub2:

Edited by Moonlightchild

thought you guys may be interested in this i just found

http://whoismichael.com/mary-fisher.htm

it is about the accusations against mj (the 1st one in the 90's) and shows that he was very likely the victim of a set up & it is done (the site) by a non fan!

Thanks,I'm going to read it tomorrow because it's quite a long thing to read. I'll let you know what i think,after I read it

Edited by Moonlightchild

we're off to london early this monday...

We are gonna honor Mchael at the O2..at the time when his concert was supposed to start

*deeep sigh*

There's gonna be a vigil and i think also music, a place where we can write messages, bring flowers, etcetc...

I am still heartbroken about this, earth seems so boring without him walking on it...

Its not fair.

I'll try my best and honor him in the best way possible but its gonna be a hard day on monday.

Love you always, Michael...

we're off to london early this monday...

We are gonna honor Mchael at the O2..at the time when his concert was supposed to start

*deeep sigh*

There's gonna be a vigil and i think also music, a place where we can write messages, bring flowers, etcetc...

I am still heartbroken about this, earth seems so boring without him walking on it...

Its not fair.

I'll try my best and honor him in the best way possible but its gonna be a hard day on monday.

Love you always, Michael...

Have fun Janena:wub2::huglove: It's a great way to honour him.

Mmhm. Best wishes. It's good to know that people are still honoring him, days later.

And you're welcome Moonlight. :)

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I found this really sweet article about MJ. It's not a super reliable source, so I can't really be sure how much of it is true, but the article seems genuine, and it's nice to hear positive things about Michael.

Enjoy!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1901538/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours.html?cat=2

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I found this really sweet article about MJ. It's not a super reliable source, so I can't really be sure how much of it is true, but the article seems genuine, and it's nice to hear positive things about Michael.

Enjoy!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1901538/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours.html?cat=2

Interesting reading!:thumb_yello:

Do you know if the audio recording actually is available somewhere?

Someone could buy it and send it to you?

I live in Europe so I can't help, but if you really want it I'm sure there are loads of people willing to help

And huikings, I'd be happy to keep my eyes peeled around town for the dvd. If you can't find anyone, I'll buy/mail it to you. (The reason I suggest you find someone else is because I don't get out/go shopping too much, and you might be able to get it quicker from another.)

[quote name=Queenie

]www.play.com

Free Delivery

9,50€, IIRC

thank you so much indeed guys!!!! u are all so kind:huglove:

but today when i wandered around, i found ALL cd shops in my neighbourhood are selling nearly ALL michael's albums, dvds stuffs!!! so i guess aft a round of shopping rush which'd sold out all the MJ inventory, the shops ordered for new ones and now they hv arrived!! i was freak out when i saw this:biggrin2:

but they are expansive as well.... the dangerous tour costs HK$170, which is around US$21-22. a shop even sold it at US$28!:shocked:

i tried to order one from play.com but it's only for Europe:no:

oh ys, thz for all the articles as well! i'll read them later :)

Edited by huikings

This is a shortening from the article I mentioned earlier, I have actually tried to use a translator, which can make the text a little strange in places, but please feel free to ask and I'll try to explain!

"And I recall Oscar Wilde's grave at Père-Lachaise cemetery in Paris.

On the back of the monument which was erected some years after his death is an inscription which quotes Oscar Wilde's last poem, "Balladen om prison in Reading":

And alien tears will fill for him

Pity’s longbroken urn,

For his mourners will be outcast men,

And Outcasts always mourn.

So will it be also with Michael Jackson.

Those who seriously will provide him are the outcasts.

For them, the loss is huge.

Paris was Oscar Wilde's final station after he was released from prison and then flat around a couple of years on the continent, an outcast from his native country and his class. Wilde died penniless and broken down more than forty years old, in a obskyrt hotels in poor neighborhoods around St.-Germain-des-Près.

The first half of 1890's Oscar Wilde had been the English-language literature biggest star.

He had loved to flaunt in the extreme, eye-catching clothes, his hair was long and curly, he spoke DRAWL lisping and moved DEEP AFFECTATION and shocked by express themselves sexually ambiguous.

By virtue of their talent and their success, Oscar Wilde had been tolerated, and Michael Jackson, as with Michael Jackson sparked an almost boundless hatred when he fell.

Oscar Wilde was accused of adulterous behavior with another man and was sentenced to two years in prison. When the trials of Oscar Wilde started, dropped his name from the posters in the theaters where his plays were played. In his old school, his name was painted over with black. The vast majority of his many friends abandoned him, he went on a street pavement changed to

avoid health. During the trial of Oscar Wilde suited his creditors to demand payment for all debts and forced him to sell everything he owned. While he was in prison changed his wife's name from Wilde to Holland. He was never again their children. When he left England, he could never again

come back. Nor could he write.

All in all it was just the only poem which is quoted on his grave monument. Then it was the end.

It is said that Michael Jackson's livsöde was so similar to Elvis Presley. The transcendent sexual Britta rejects this in his letter that it is just a way for white heterosexual men to categorize Michael in a way that they can accept and understand. Personally, I see many more similarities with Oscar Wilde who also described himself as a king but a king who forced into exile.

Like Oscar Wilde was accused Michael Jackson of fornication with a minor when he was on top of his career, and then bar all performing. World tour, he was the middle of got interrupted, it was reported already on drugs abuse. STAND-UP COMEDIAN, talk show program and competed in the tabloids that mock him, his records ceased almost entirely to sell. More and more indebted, he spoke about selling Neverland and move abroad, in exile.

At one time during the fitness race for him paid for Michael Jackson himself apology on television. The TV screen was his face pale, almost white, as in a corpse. His eyes were sad as his eyes always were. He cut and cut, like a transvestite, with a couple of huge lösögonfransar and protestations their innocence, their complete innocence of his bright, childlike voice.

"If I owe," he said, "I am obliged to follow God's words: 'Let the children come to me.' I do not think that I am God, but I want to be like God."

And what if it is true.

The video for They do not really care about us out in two versions. In one acted Michael freedom hero in a latin-American military dictatorship. In the second, he was a prisoner who sang for the other prisoners in the prison and called for rebellion. Again and again I see the clip from the last rehearsal, and I mourn the life that was never lived to finish.

Today buried Michael Jackson.

Over one million people expected to attend the funeral.

For his mourners will be Outcast but

And Outcasts always mourns.

Jonas Gardell"

Thank you, Sienna...:thumb_yello:

(and also thanks for reminding me of this on another thread, I skipped it because of the many other recent posts:wink2:)

So, the analogy is the two of them being outcast....I must say I agree on that.

In addition, no-one seemed to stand by them in times of trouble... Michael Jackson was even used further in troubled days and eventually squeezed so that some could get the last drop of what was still in him.... most upsetting, that's all I can say.