First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're making me feel tons better Ruxi and Wonka- I've been meaning to read Coehlo(?) for years but never got round to it.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:naughty: you didn't lose anything :wink2:

How lucky for you! We're all jealous, I'm sure!

Pretty funny, because that story is pretty much how I ended up here

2 1/2 years ago after I heard Grace Kelly! :naughty:

Triangle? I always thought it was MORE COWBELL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xagO5maUmX4

We've been told "worldwide" on the 17th, Sammy, so yes, I think in the

USA too -- unless something's changed since last week :thumb_yello:

OMG! THATS NOT FAIR! ILL BE ON VACATION TILL THE 18th!

What channel??!?! 12:30 everywhere or in a certain time zone. OMG I NEED TO GET OFF THE BEACH AND TO A RADIO!

PLEASE keep me informed! If anybody would like to shoot me a PM it would greatly appreciated. Like I said, im out and off teh computer alot the next week so i wont be able to keep up with the threads.

THANKS GUYS!

I have a certain connection to this song. If you will......

I have a feeling that I may start a new thread to explain.... :naughty:

OMG! THATS NOT FAIR! ILL BE ON VACATION TILL THE 18th!

What channel??!?! 12:30 everywhere or in a certain time zone. OMG I NEED TO GET OFF THE BEACH AND TO A RADIO!

Well, I'm hopeful that we'll hear some details before the release date --

I will certainly post here if I find anything definite out. :thumb_yello:

Hey everybody.

I just made a thread about my story, and I hope you can take some time to read it.

Id love to hear what you have to say!

And if you have a similar story, post it! You never know who might come across this!!!!!!

peace,love,music....

-sAmMy ;D

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2387733#post2387733

:roftl:

Dayum. I can't wait! All those journalists have been praising WAG so much..

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

You know what I find hilarious? How this song is quickly being refered to as the acronim 'WAG' on MFC, and every time I read that it makes me laugh, because 'WAG' is a very common term in the UK to call the 'Wives And Girlfriends' of the famous footballers, a la Victoria Beckham and co.

So you can imagine why it makes me chuckle every time that I see the new single being refered to as WAG :naughty:. Quite funny :biggrin2:.

You know what I find hilarious? How this song is quickly being refered to as the acronim 'WAG' on MFC, and every time I read that it makes me laugh, because 'WAG' is a very common term in the UK to call the 'Wives And Girlfriends' of the famous footballers, a la Victoria Beckham and co.

So you can imagine why it makes me chuckle every time that I see the new single being refered to as WAG :naughty:. Quite funny :biggrin2:.

Yeah I know, Danika told me a few weeks ago.

This is actually one of the first times I type it like that, just because I'm lazy:aah:

Argh, I hate it so much :doh: I really don't want to use it just because it reminds me of those bunch of fools which then makes it sound tacky. But I really can't be bothered to type out We Are Golden. :doh:

I can't wait to hear it! :biggrin2:

I'm not the only one I guess... my daughter is way more crazy about this than me but' date=' I really can't wait![/quote']

I think we are all getting a bit :woot_jump:

Will you be able to buy the single in Romania? Or will you download it?

We are waiting for a place where we can order it online, just like we did with the "Parc de Princes" DVD and the "Songs for Sorrow" EP.

Singles usually never get here, only albums but months later, so it's not worth the waiting.:thumb_yello:

HA! You wish :mf_rosetinted:

Ah!:biggrin2:

[quote name=B!anka;2387644

Ok' date=' you're forgiven!

To be honest, I haven't even read Coelho ever, my friends told me about it.

And besides my full-time job is dreaming not of what coelho says but what my sick mind makes me dream of... :freak:

Friends? *reaches out to shake hands with Wonka and make amends*

Always were, always will be...:wub2:

You're making me feel tons better Ruxi and Wonka- I've been meaning to read Coehlo(?) for years but never got round to it.

/QUOTE]

Good, keep avoiding it!:thumb_yello:

You meant cheeseburger dear :mf_rosetinted:

Doesn't rhyme, Vanessa!:teehee:

Hehe, makes me think of a certain Wizards hat!:naughty:

:naughty:

Hey everybody.

I just made a thread about my story, and I hope you can take some time to read it.

Id love to hear what you have to say!

And if you have a similar story, post it! You never know who might come across this!!!!!!

peace,love,music....

-sAmMy ;D

http://mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2387733#post2387733

Hmm, when I clicked onto it and read it (it's really good BTW, very inspirational, what I've read so far) it logged me off MFC and so I logged back on and it said "Thank you for logging in Lolliepop_girl" and I clicked on ACCOUNT and then it said I couldn't look at it because I wasn't logged in and so I logged in AGAIN and now here I am...

Strange...

Hmm, when I clicked onto it and read it (it's really good BTW, very inspirational, what I've read so far) it logged me off MFC and so I logged back on and it said "Thank you for logging in Lolliepop_girl" and I clicked on ACCOUNT and then it said I couldn't look at it because I wasn't logged in and so I logged in AGAIN and now here I am...

Strange...

That's happened to me before, I don't think it has anything to do with sammy's thread. Just log back in and it should be fine!:thumb_yello: