First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard it on Jo Whiley's just a moment ago...

I LOVE IT!!! :mf_lustslow: Made me smile, I forgot that I was sleepy :teehee:

It's one of the most powerful songs I've heard, Imagine you don't want to go out of the bed, 'cause you're sad, 'cause you're sleepy, well, this is the song to do so :naughty:

I feeling specially like that these days, so it made me forget all the bad things,and I felt a rush of something inside me that made me feel happy like a kid for a couple of mins :biggrin2:

Finally, MFC is up again for me :naughty:.

Wow his Radio 1 slot was great! He wants to change the title of the album?? Oh Mika........:blink:.

I was sure everyone was grasping at straws trying to justify the use of WAG as the album title. There is no way he'd be satisfied with that. I'm sure his record company will be pleased to hear the news. :teehee:

LOVE the song BTW :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Finally, MFC is up again for me :naughty:.

Wow his Radio 1 slot was great! He wants to change the title of the album?? Oh Mika........:blink:.

he was joking, of course... There is no way he can change it now...

Anyway, this single will easily sell the album to millions of new fans while the old fans will know the other songs are great. So why would he change the title... :cool:

he was joking, of course... There is no way he can change it now...

Anyway, this single will easily sell the album to millions of new fans while the old fans will know the other songs are great. So why would he change the title... :cool:

Yes he can. The artwork isn't finished yet...

:teehee: I somehow missed it both times it was played...

:boxed:

Anyone know when the replay of the Radio 2 show will be?

You should be able to listen again to it on the BBC iPlayer later today, but I don't know what the earliest time will be.

MFC is back! Phew!! Omg, so much exciting news! The vid, the tour, more accoustic sets.... :boin:

He gets played on Belgian radio!

I heared him on stu bru and radio 1 :roftl:

Now he wants us to come up with the most ridiculous album titles by 7pm tonight for free i tunes tix!!

@mikasounds Brilliant idea. Person who comes up with THE most ridiculous title by 7 Pm tonight gets three tix to I tunes festival in London.