First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

What shoes does he have on then?? Doesn't look like Chucks to me :blink:

I have a thing about his shoes, in fact it's usually the first thing I look at after his face .:biggrin2::naughty:

Haha, Karen has a shoe fetish :teehee:

(I remembered yesterday Mika had a plush fetish, since I'm wearing plushy socks. 0ºC (32º F) here, 40ºC in Milano :boxed:)

They look like plimsolls to me. But I don't have a very good sight :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, Karen has a shoe fetish :teehee:

(I remembered yesterday Mika had a plush fetish, since I'm wearing plushy socks. 0ºC (32º F) here, 40ºC in Milano :boxed:)

They look like plimsolls to me. But I don't have a very good sight :naughty:

I think you may be right about my shoe fetish! :naughty: I always look at peoples shoes especially Mika's, I def have a thing about Chucks and own a few pairs now, I love them! I'd like to have every possible kind there is and have them in a cabinet in my lounge.:biggrin2: Might need a bigger lounge though.:naughty:

Know I'm making myself sound weird......:boxed::naughty:

I think you may be right about my shoe fetish! :naughty: I always look at peoples shoes especially Mika's, I def have a thing about Chucks and own a few pairs now, I love them! I'd like to have every possible kind there is and have them in a cabinet in my lounge.:biggrin2: Might need a bigger lounge though.:naughty:

Know I'm making myself sound weird......:boxed::naughty:

Where's your aviie from??? :shocked::boxed:

That video is beautiful. Mika speaking Italian! The guy is learning so many languages, bless him! What an amazing man he is! Isn't it wonderful to be alive at the same time as Mika!!

Erm...his Italian is actually horrible, 'cause it sounds sooooo Spanish! :roftl:

I'm sure he can improve, though. :biggrin2:

That video is beautiful. Mika speaking Italian! The guy is learning so many languages, bless him! What an amazing man he is! Isn't it wonderful to be alive at the same time as Mika!!

You know ... that quote is so sappy but I completely agree with it ... I'm so glad to have got into his music and to be a fan at such an early stage in his career .... :wub2:

I can't really put into words but just :wub2:

Erm...his Italian is actually horrible, 'cause it sounds sooooo Spanish! :roftl:

I'm sure he can improve, though. :biggrin2:

Yes, that's what he said. He has also a spanish accent, you know...he says he speaks spanish from Spain :teehee:

it's funny when he says "Chao" instead of "Ciao"

Do you speak spanish?? You should have told me! :naughty: my italian is really narrow, and according to Dani, it's 'buffo'

:flowers2:

Thank you soooo much :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: Thank you Linde!

Yes, that's what he said. He has also a spanish accent, you know...he says he speaks spanish from Spain :teehee:

it's funny when he says "Chao" instead of "Ciao"

Do you speak spanish?? You should have told me! :naughty: my italian is really narrow, and according to Dani, it's 'buffo'

The vowels don't sound Italian. Too long, too exaggerated. But that's what foreigners always do, it's not his fault. Italian sounds very musical and everybody focuses on the vowels. :wink2:

I've studied Spanish, I can understand written Spanish quite well, but I can only say a few words and sentences. If you speak slowly I can understand. I stopped studying years ago...can't cope with too many foreign languages. :biggrin2:

The vowels don't sound Italian. Too long, too exaggerated. But that's what foreigners always do, it's not his fault. Italian sounds very musical and everybody focuses on the vowels. :wink2:

I've studied Spanish, I can understand written Spanish quite well, but I can only say a few words and sentences. If you speak slowly I can understand. I stopped studying years ago...can't cope with too many foreign languages. :biggrin2:

Okay, now I'm mega curious!!!!

I did a short clip of me singing "Vivimi", a song by Laura Pausini a few weeks ago and I'm curious to see if my accent is as bad as Mika's!!!

Here's the clip for you to rate me badly in case anyone cares to judge! :lmfao:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0F9ICTD4

I'VE JUST HEARD WE ARE GOLDEN IN THE URUGUAYAN RADIOO!!!!

omg!!!:shocked: i'm dead!!!!:swoon: i just turned the radio on, and the first song i heard was WAG!!!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2: i started jumping,screaming,called to my mum (who was sleeping)...and now i have a biiiig smile in my face!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

it's because i can't believe it!!! :aah:the woman said it was the first time they transmited the song:wub2:....so...it was fantastic!:mf_lustslow:

I'VE JUST HEARD WE ARE GOLDEN IN THE URUGUAYAN RADIOO!!!!

omg!!!:shocked: i'm dead!!!!:swoon: i just turned the radio on, and the first song i heard was WAG!!!!!:mf_lustslow::wub2: i started jumping,screaming,called to my mum (who was sleeping)...and now i have a biiiig smile in my face!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

it's because i can't believe it!!! :aah:the woman said it was the first time they transmited the song:wub2:....so...it was fantastic!:mf_lustslow:

yay!! How exciting for you!!

yay!! How exciting for you!!

yeah!!!:wub2: mainly because Mika is not very known here,and i have the expectation that,with this new song, he has more uruguayan fans!:wub2:

i mean,most of the people,know his songs,but they don't know who the singer is...so,i hope since now,his fan's list from Uruguay,starts growing!!:wink2:

yeah!!!:wub2: mainly because Mika is not very known here,and i have the expectation that,with this new song, he has more uruguayan fans!:wub2:

i mean,most of the people,know his songs,but they don't know who the singer is...so,i hope since now,his fan's list from Uruguay,starts growing!!:wink2:

So happy for you, neighbour of the river!! :naughty:

But he indeed know your country...Remember when he told that he met a family from Uruguay in Europe (wait a minute...that wasn't your family, was it? :teehee:), and they were really nice. He said "Uruguay" in a perfect spanish, just like me and you :wink2: