Win Tickets To See Mika At iTunes

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh, I'm going to check it again.. Maybe I have it now.

*Edit: Nothing.. :blink:

Now I am lost. :blink: I could try another mailadress but I don't want to enter that often.... Should I?

exactly... what is happening?? No confirmation mail following registration...

Or is it because my e-mail address is already in their system??:blink:

:blink:

Do the moderators know anything about this?

Are there more people who don't get a confirmation e-mail? :blink:

especially using an adress that is not used for any universal newsletter....

Edit: I entered again with an adress I never use for stuff like this and I got a confirmation mail again. I just don't click the link to confirm this time. It is strange through.... :blink:

Edited by thy

especially using an adress that is not used for any universal newsletter....

Edit: I entered again with an adress I never use for stuff like this and I got a confirmation mail again. I just don't click the link to confirm this time. It is strange through.... :blink:

Whoah, I don't get it anymore. Both my adresses didn't work.

Whoah, I don't get it anymore. Both my adresses didn't work.

Well, you can't go anyway, can you? But if this happens to all of the people it would s*ck for them (and I don't need to win twice....lol)

@Anzuzu: DId you get the confirmation mail?

@Anzuzu: DId you get the confirmation mail?

Yep I got it but had to use my university mail. Couldn't enter with the same address I'm registered @MikaSounds. :blink:

I'm not entering because I know I can't go and perhaps it makes it unfair to even try as it would mean a wasted opportunity for someone else should the unlikely happen and I DO win. :blink: But to each their own I guess....

But GOOD LUCK to all of you MFCers!!

Very wise words Suzy, as usual. It would effectively be a waste if the tickets go to someone who isn't even sure if they can go to the gig, because there is no way that they would be easily re-allocated, so they'd most likely be lost, when there would possibly be other disappointed fans who CAN go but don't get the tickets :blink:

Thanks Suzy you are a gem :wub2: wish others would be so understanding..

I don't mean to sound sour, but why enter if you CAN'T go?...doesn't seem logical to me.

xx

Yes, I agree. Anyway, I'm sure that people will take that into account and only apply if they can actually go to the gig....

I'm REALLY hoping that I get some, as I will be here and can go even if I win tickets last minute :roftl: (hint, Team Mika, hint :naughty:)

Allegra, I think they don't mean they give away just one pair of tix, but more pairs, they say: the winners will be selected....

although we don't know how many pairs

Yes, it's probably just the way it's worded, but they most definitely have to have tons of "pairs" of tickets.

Does anyone remember the wording of that Paris contest that they ran for PDP? Taht was hilarious. Was it something like 'a chance a pair of tickets' or something like that?

Does anyone remember?

I'm too lazy to go and fish the blog out where they said it :aah:

exactly... what is happening?? No confirmation mail following registration...

Or is it because my e-mail address is already in their system??:blink:

:blink:

Do the moderators know anything about this?

Are there more people who don't get a confirmation e-mail? :blink:

no confirmation mail for me either :sneaky2:

No confirmation email here either :dunno:

Yes, it's probably just the way it's worded, but they most definitely have to have tons of "pairs" of tickets.

Does anyone remember the wording of that Paris contest that they ran for PDP? Taht was hilarious. Was it something like 'a chance a pair of tickets' or something like that?

Does anyone remember?

I'm too lazy to go and fish the blog out where they said it :aah:

yes, they surely do have very many tix

this all i found about the PDP competition :

July 2008

COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - Win tickets to see MIKA in Paris this Friday!

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED

Hey there!

A couple of things that you need to know!

First – we are re-launching MIKA's website very soon, to explain all about it MIKA himself has filmed a special message which you can see here.

Secondly – as you may know, MIKA is playing a massive show at the Parc de Prince in ....Paris.... this Friday on 4th July. This is MIKA's first stadium show and it's a sell out. However, the good news is that we have 4 pairs of tickets up for grabs – not only that we will also throw in one nights accommodation and travel also. All you need to do is enter your email and country location here.

Best of luck!

Mikasounds

I entered, but got no confirmationmail. What should I do now? If I should be lucky enough to win tix I will be there, even if I would have to walk from my home to London.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I entered, but got no confirmationmail. What should I do now? If I should be lucky enough to win tix I will be there, even if I would have to walk from my home to London.

Good luck to everyone!!!

We can walk together then. :roftl: Noone knows here what to do when you don't get the confirmation mail. I think it is just because we are already in the system because of mikasounds.com and therefore we are obviously no bots...I convinced myself pretty well with this explaination (after causing a little confusion here...)

y

es, they surely do have very many tix

this all i found about the PDP competition :

July 2008

COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED - Win tickets to see MIKA in Paris this Friday!

Hey there!

A couple of things that you need to know!

First – we are re-launching MIKA's website very soon, to explain all about it MIKA himself has filmed a special message which you can see here.

Secondly – as you may know, MIKA is playing a massive show at the Parc de Prince in ....Paris.... this Friday on 4th July. This is MIKA's first stadium show and it's a sell out. However, the good news is that we have 4 pairs of tickets up for grabs – not only that we will also throw in one nights accommodation and travel also. All you need to do is enter your email and country location here.

Best of luck!

Mikasounds

Oh, nice find Mari :naughty:.

I swear that the wording was different initially..Maybe they changed it... hmmm...:teehee:

We can walk together then. :roftl: Noone knows here what to do when you don't get the confirmation mail. I think it is just because we are already in the system because of mikasounds.com and therefore we are obviously no bots...I convinced myself pretty well with this explaination (after causing a little confusion here...)

...no, it's not that. I entered with another mail address as well just to check... no confirmation on that one, either

Then I thought it is because my IP address is not a UK one.... but Silver did not get a confirmation, either... so from this point onwards I give up and don't care. I don't think I'd get ticks anyway.

Oh, nice find Mari :naughty:.

I swear that the wording was different initially..Maybe they changed it... hmmm...:teehee:

Yes it was different, I remember it was weird :naughty:

Yes, I agree. Anyway, I'm sure that people will take that into account and only apply if they can actually go to the gig....

I'm not planning a trip to London, but IF I win tickets, it's like a sign, isn't it? :roftl: In that case I really have to buy a flight to London and see him. I don't usually win anything, but I want to try.

...no, it's not that. I entered with another mail address as well just to check... no confirmation on that one, either

Then I thought it is because my IP address is not a UK one.... but Silver did not get a confirmation, either... so from this point onwards I give up and don't care. I don't think I'd get ticks anyway.

I see. Well, I used three different ones as well. With the Mikasounds one I didn't get anything and the other twos got the mail so I thought that was the reason (first check and then 2 hours ago another check). I am not uk either-so this is not the reason.

I got one and my IP isnt a UK one :blink: