The Ticket Fairy Has Arrived! iTunes Festival Tickets Giveaway!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have had an MFCer drop out that means a place is available

The person who was next in line will be added:thumb_yello:

Lol, I guess I should add my name anyway...but I reckon there are like 50 people already who did this before me..nevermind I hope I won't be kicked because of doing this, but I'll add my name now anyway. :aah:

At least TF will get familiar with it. He/ She (?) had better know about me. :naughty::roftl:

Lol, I guess I should add my name anyway...but I reckon there are like 50 people already who did this before me..nevermind I hope I won't be kicked because of doing this, but I'll add my name now anyway. :aah:

At least TF will get familiar with it. He/ She (?) had better know about me. :naughty::roftl:

I have no idea at this stage , add it anyways , more may drop out too

Holidays... I love this word. I have to wait 2 more weeks and...let's gooooooooo!

I didn't win. I wasn't here when the game started and i don't mind. I can't go there.

I'm not going either, I didn't even apply. not that I'd not liked to go :boxed: buit it's ok, I'll get over it. :teehee:

have a good holiday yourself! I hope to see you at some gig before too long, again! :wub2:

Hellooooooooo! :biggrin2:

I'm fine. How are you?

OMG Pamette!!! Long time no see :aah:Hope you're doing well.

I have no idea at this stage , add it anyways , more may drop out too

Fred woul it be silly for me to just email now.. they might have a long list already... I really want to go though :aah:

Please everyone dont second guess , I dont know until the fairy comes on line :naughty: , but send emails .. whats the expression .. in it to win it ... it does no harm to send an email

With having to cancel the people that joined too late I dont know exact numbers of how many we were over subscribed

Please everyone dont second guess , I dont know until the fairy comes on line :naughty: , but send emails .. whats the expression .. in it to win it ... it does no harm to send an email

With having to cancel the people that joined too late I dont know exact numbers of how many we were over subscribed

Ok.. will do it!! In it to won it eh... haha:thumb_yello:

Fred woul it be silly for me to just email now.. they might have a long list already... I really want to go though :aah:

Oh hope you manage to get a ticket, I would love to see you :boing:

:fisch::doh::roll1: Good one rak1!!! I wana m&g i wana m&g i wana m&g :das::das::das::roftl::roftl:

i want never gets!!!!

Edited by daisylou
Wanted capital letters but won't for some god forsaken reason

I'm not going either, I didn't even apply. not that I'd not liked to go :boxed: buit it's ok, I'll get over it. :teehee:

have a good holiday yourself! I hope to see you at some gig before too long, again! :wub2:

Thank you! I hope it too. It depends on Mika. :naughty: Poor little thing. Too much pressure. :roftl:

OMG Pamette!!! Long time no see :aah:Hope you're doing well.

Hello you! :biggrin2: Fine. Hope you're fine too.

Hiya Pamette, long time no see!

Hello! :biggrin2:

Good luck everybody for the second round! :thumb_yello:

*mutter, mutter, wrong side of the PLANET!!, mutter, mutter*

Awww... :huglove: One day...!

no chance in hell i can afford a ticket to London- but it was fun winning :teehee: I guess my Mika gig is yet to come... just not now...

and congrats to the person who got my ticket :biggrin2:

OK, so I will tell the Ticket Fairy to remove your name and your ticket will

go to the next person on the list... Thanks for letting us know! :thumb_yello:

And don't despair -- there will be more opportunities down the road, I'm

sure! :original:

Thank you! I hope it too. It depends on Mika. :naughty: Poor little thing. Too much pressure. :roftl:

Hello you! :biggrin2: Fine. Hope you're fine too.

Hello! :biggrin2:

Good luck everybody for the second round! :thumb_yello:

I'm good... really good to see you!!:thumb_yello:Hope to see more of you.. well not like i'm here all the time anymore.. but good to see familiar faces from back then now and then...i mean familiar names..haha..:thumb_yello:

I'm good... really good to see you!!:thumb_yello:Hope to see more of you.. well not like i'm here all the time anymore.. but good to see familiar faces from back then now and then...i mean familiar names..haha..:thumb_yello:

I understand it. I feel the same. :wink2: