• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably dance round the bedroom in their boxers too, but don't want to admit it. Probably saying that to cover the fact:naughty:

...and that actually leads us to the age old argument of where homophobia is rooted...:naughty: ... but let's get back on the fun track instead:biggrin2:

Okay, I'm gonna come clean and admit, even now, I dance around the bedroom AND the bathroom, in my undies, when the mood takes me!

There's nothing wrong with, it's fun, and I think everyone should do it, no matter how old they are!

Let loose the child within you, put the video on, join in with Mika, and dance like a crazy person!!!

GO ON!

You KNOW you want to!:wink2:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Um, I think I'm married and almost 40 and do it :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

25 year old men don't dance around in their bedroom in boxers though.

Unless they're mika of course :aah::wub2:

you're right. I usually dance naked. maybe I'll change my ways when I'll turn 25 next december.

:wub2:ANOTHER LINK:

Is anyone still looking for the video link?

http://www.mika-sounds.de/videos/videopopup/video/214956/0/we-are-golden/

In any case,the video is great finally as...eh...colorful? (let's call it colorful) as it should be :mf_rosetinted:

I must say,I had no clue what was coming and guy in shorts jumping around was not on my expectancy list,but all is good

Good director,whoever did it

Okay, I'm gonna come clean and admit, even now, I dance around the bedroom AND the bathroom, in my undies, when the mood takes me!

There's nothing wrong with, it's fun, and I think everyone should do it, no matter how old they are!

Let loose the child within you, put the video on, join in with Mika, and dance like a crazy person!!!

GO ON!

I want to. :lol3:

I was actually about to twine my nice carpet and put my pink dancer socks on. :lmao: Honest.

OHMYGOSH.

Well, if there are still ANY doubts about his sexuality, I suggest people to watch WAG. :aah:

And why the f*ck are there lasers in his crotch?:lmfao: I seriously wet myself while watching this.

I'm not even gonna talk about whether I like it or not.:lmfao:

you're right. I usually dance naked. maybe I'll change my ways when I'll turn 25 next december.

Hahahaha.....:lol3: Okay, but how can you handle your Mr. P?

I wouldn't be able to control my twins if I was dancing naked....they have to be controlled with a shirt so that they won't just fly everywhere.... :naughty::biggrin2:

coughI'mcoughnotcough25cough :fisch:

BTW IMO the gayest thing in the video is the tiny dog. :lol3:

But that's Ingie's fault. How could he have possibly known..:naughty:

Ohh maybe it wasn't when given as a present to Mika, and it is now. Not easy to live surrounded by all that colourful and/or camp things :mf_rosetinted:

So what's wrong with being an oversized teenager?:mf_rosetinted:

My cousin is 16 (turning 17 in august), and he's 6 foot tall and muscular. Of course, all girls in the school are dazzled with him 'cause he's the only one looking older than the other ones :naughty:

Edited by Romis

GO ON!

Okay, I know I said I don't really dance in my room, but then I remembered something.

Usually when I've got out of the bath and I get into my underwear, I sometimes put some music on. I stay in my underwear for absolute ages sometimes (I'm quite happy to just roam around in almost nothing in my own private space) and I'll put my make-up on and do a lil dance on the spot while I do it if the music takes me that way.

With Mika dancing...I don't imagine a teenager dancing like that. I imagine a CHILD dancing like that at a christmas party with chocolate all over his face. The video isn't gay to me as in "park your car in my basement" gay, but happy gay. :biggrin2:

Edited by CazGirl

Lol! you're right! the kind of candid thing:naughty:

Holy Johnny English lol!! :roftl: Nice one!

It's something people I believe of all genders and of all sexualities do at some point. Underneath the cool exterior some of us possess, inside there's a little mad child :mf_rosetinted: