He is an absolute FRUIT LOOP... LOVE IT !!!

Thanks to Caz, Blue Sky and all you other kind peeps for the funny screencaps !!

mikalaser.jpg

mikagold.jpg

"(S)he's a killer Queen... Dynamite with a laser beam" :wink2:

have you seen my chest lol:roftl:

:roftl: Jems - that's gotta be THE quote of this thread ha ha !!

I know I don't know Mika, but to me this vid is the essence of Mikaness!

I love it! I can't say how much, this much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whaaaa I am having another 2007 fangurl moment!!!

Blimey Babs... steady on love !!

It's great though, isn't it, how Meeks can get so many people going gaga !

Roll on Friday MEEP :fangurl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that We Are Golden, song & video, are going to help Mika break into the U.S. market! I am sure a lot of people will agree & disagree. A lot of people I have been reading & not just here are saying this is a Fun,Happy Dance, Summer song!

I have my fingers crossed!

All I really want is Mika making more & more music!

Well, he said that the first record was considered "too campy" for the US market so I don't think how this is gonna help.:roftl:

Whatever, more Mika for us.:mf_rosetinted:

while you're at it, film yourself doing it, Ingie's doing a project...look in the "chat about mika" section!

Hahaha I'm not quite as confident as Mika yet. Perhaps in a few days. Maybe after I get in from the iTunes festival and am all hyped up.

Do you really think so :confused:: ? With his waxed chest and his skinny, painfully worked out body thumbdown: ?

Well, we could go clubbing together as we obviously wouldn't hit on the same guys :naughty: .

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah, I really think so :naughty:, but I'm with you about the waxed chest ...

I already said I love the vid, it was hilarious, and I can really really relate to it in a way! I also had the thought at first : "This is so damn gay. But I don't care" xD

Honestly,I don't know why I thought that, and I actually didn't like thinking it, as for me it's putting some kind of label on something saying it's different and should be approached differently because it's gay, or too happy, or even ridiculous

I don't think this makes Mika gay, and honestly I don't care :dunno: I think my friends will still say "Omg he's so gay" when they see this vid, and I don't care either! What if he is? What if he isn't?

So.. Yeah I dunno why I'm talking about this

And his undies look like diapers when he hangs onto his lamp:lmfao:

Oh and the crotch lasers and the ones on his head and him moving around and dancing moving them make me laugh even harder!:roftl:

*goes even more fangurly...*

What's a gay video?:shocked:

A video who doesn't like videas?:blink:

I fully agree. It's a funny video and it's fun to watch. I find it kind of relaxing and it just makes me giggle, it makes me happy. Can't wait to see it on TV.:biggrin2:

And of course, the best part is that Mika is back!!

Nope, the best part is Mika's back!:teehee:

his undies are awful, but I think they are perfect for the job :biggrin2:

the videoclip is just flawless to me :teehee:

The video is ok, his undies are flawless!:mf_rosetinted:

:das:

yeah...Maybe another kind of undies would be "too much information" (in Mika's words). Anyway I wasn't expecting to see him in speedos :teehee:

I was!

I see that a few here are taking stills of the vid - could you please tell me what is in Mika's long white pants at 1:15, 1:17 & 1:20???? It looks rectangular?? What is it??

I am not trying to be lewd or salacious. I swear!

Somebody else must see it??

natmika said:

Well, he said that the first record was considered "too campy" for the US market so I don't think how this is gonna help.

Whatever, more Mika for us.

I still think it's better to be one true self than accomplish the fandom just for the sake of it: one would soon turn into the new boy band member without knowing it. :boxed:

I understand ... same over here :wink2::naughty:

Glad to know that :naughty:

My mum and dad have gone out for the evening so I'm burning it to DVD and going downstairs to watch it in wiiiiiiidescreen. ;)

And dance around like an idiot, hahaha.

haha that's how this video has to be watched :naughty:

I'm not following this thing .. What do we already have on screenshots? (not that I'm waiting for them :bleh:)

Do we have something similar (size etc.) like this?

wearegoldenmika1588.jpg

wearegoldenmika2038.jpg

(just so I know if I should bother making them or not :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

I'm not following this thing .. What do we already have on screenshots? (not that I'm waiting for them :bleh:)

wearegoldenmika1588.jpg

wearegoldenmika2038.jpg

darling, you're the queen at screen caps, make them anyway :roftl:

I had the same thing! :aah: In fact, I think I had to watch it like 5 times before I could finish it... The first two times I was checking to see if it was really Mika because I couldn't believe it, and didn't know if I should post it, and then afterwards I had to watch 3 times to get the general idea :roftl:

I'm wondering what we could do if we watch this in tv first...:naughty: By the way I'm happy that I'm not the only one with this "problem"...:biggrin2:

wearegoldenmika1588.jpg

wearegoldenmika2038.jpg

:drool: i absolutely love em....:wub2:

I see that a few here are taking stills of the vid - could you please tell me what is in Mika's long white pants at 1:15, 1:17 & 1:20???? It looks rectangular?? What is it??

I think he's wearing a pair of dungarees but with the top bit rolled down to his waist.

I think. If not, then I have no clue, and perhaps I'd better off not knowing, haha.

OMG!! HE USED THE JACKET WE GAVE HIM IN NYC!!!!!!!!I'M CRYING OMG~:shocked:

freaking AWESOME that is I am sooooo chufffed and glad I took part and sent some stuff to you, isn't he just the dogs B*llox, this is as cool as when he put our patchwork quilt on Cherisses drum stand in Newcastle wooo hooooo (pass me the tenor lady I can't cope lol)::groupwave::swoon::group_hug::swoon::stretcher:

darling, you're the queen at screen caps, make them anyway :roftl:

:teehee: I've said I wouldn't do it .. so .. :roftl:

Also don't know what I can or can't do .. maybe these 2 are the only ones I get that are ok .. :roftl:

What's a gay video?:shocked:

A video who doesn't like videas?:blink:

Nope, the best part is Mika's back!:teehee:

The video is ok, his undies are flawless!:mf_rosetinted:

I was!

Haha:lmfao:

I really dunno, but it's just how the video is that makes me thing it's gay.. I said I didn't know why I thought that so I can't define it:roftl:

I think he's wearing a pair of dungarees but with the top bit rolled down to his waist.

I think. If not, then I have no clue, and perhaps I'd better off not knowing, haha.

I have no clue, yeah let's hope those are dungarees (I had to look up that word on google, learned something new today :biggrin2:)

That is what I thought at first then I had to look again & thought it is way to rectangular to be anything personal.

That sounds strange doesn'it?

hahaha@!

I hate when people ask me.

"Isn't mika gay?"

"Isn't the sky blue?"

"What?"

"what?"

"..."

"exactly."

Ok this seriously made me LMAO! :lmfao: I am SO using that the next time I get asked :lmfao:

I know I don't know Mika, but to me this vid is the essence of Mikaness!

I love it! I can't say how much, this much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whaaaa I am having another 2007 fangurl moment!!!

*sigh*

It's rare moments like these that make me so happy I'm a member

of the MFC. Thanks, bab! :wub2:

And, FTR, I adore the video. So much that words fail me. If I could

take every superlative I know and string them all together they STILL

wouldn't even come close to describing how much I absolutely adore

this video.

So I'll just say, simply, it rocks. :thumb_yello: