The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The album is still on Top 10 in Europe :biggrin2:

01 01 04 Madonna ~ Celebration

02 01 Shakira ~ She Wolf

03 01 Editors ~ In This Light And On This Evening

04 03 05 Muse ~ The Resistance

05 01 Xavier Naidoo ~ Alles Kann Besser Werden

06 08 05 Mark Knopfler ~ Get Lucky

07 01 Helene Fischer ~ So Wie Ich Bin

08 02 02 Tokio Hotel ~ Humanoid

09 06 05 Mika ~ The Boy Who Knew Too Much

10 04 03 Barbra Streisand ~ Love Is The Answer

http://www.charly1300.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=748

The album is still on Top 10 in Europe :biggrin2:

01 01 04 Madonna ~ Celebration

02 01 Shakira ~ She Wolf

03 01 Editors ~ In This Light And On This Evening

04 03 05 Muse ~ The Resistance

05 01 Xavier Naidoo ~ Alles Kann Besser Werden

06 08 05 Mark Knopfler ~ Get Lucky

07 01 Helene Fischer ~ So Wie Ich Bin

08 02 02 Tokio Hotel ~ Humanoid

09 06 05 Mika ~ The Boy Who Knew Too Much

10 04 03 Barbra Streisand ~ Love Is The Answer

http://www.charly1300.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=748

That's good news, God Bless Europe! Great news that he's #2 in France!

Maybe if he wins the EMA that might get Brits buying the album, or when Rain comes out.

TBWKTM is down to #145 on US iTunes, and it's #152 on Billboard's

top 200 albums, but at least it's still IN the top 200.

(Trying to put a good spin on it.)

:biggrin2:

Its like life , I would prefer 5 really good friends rather than 200 that are never there

Its true that btw .. they say 5 good friends in a lifetime is doing well :shocked:

I have 2 best friends who I see quite a bit and the rest of the people I know are just casual friends. :biggrin2:

Couldn't agree with you more! :thumb_yello:

nothing worse then being stuck miles away, can't wait to see him at hammersmith again but i do think Royal Albert Hall would be good for him because of the accoustics. I have seen several acts there, james morrision, sugababes.

I have 2 best friends who I see quite a bit and the rest of the people I know are just casual friends. :biggrin2:

Yeh thats doing well,people can say they have like 10000s of friends , but actually GOOD friends are hard to find :wink2:

So I can see Mika at the Carling in Newcastle forever then :mf_lustslow:

#48 in the UK chart?? :shocked: That's really shocking :blink:.

I hope Rain will eventually push the album back up into, say, the Top 20. With the Christmas period coming up I think that's as high as we can expect, tbh. Then I think he needs to get another single out pronto in the New Year and keep the momentum going a bit.

That's the one positive thing about all this: the album really does have a lot of potential singles. Pity WAG was just the wrong choice of first single (with hindsight :blink:).

#48 in the UK chart?? :shocked: That's really shocking :blink:.

I hope Rain will eventually push the album back up into, say, the Top 20. With the Christmas period coming up I think that's as high as we can expect, tbh. Then I think he needs to get another single out pronto in the New Year and keep the momentum going a bit.

That's the one positive thing about all this: the album really does have a lot of potential singles. Pity WAG was just the wrong choice of first single (with hindsight :blink:).

Lady Gaga has a single coming out the same day as Mika. BUT, the single, Bad Romance, which is a brand new song, is also part of a souped-up version of her album which is out the same day.

Alan has ordered her souped-up version of the album, rather than the single.

Let's hope other Gaga fans choose to buy the album with the extra disc of new songs, rather than getting the single on that day.

I think Mika MUST know about this, seeing as how M&G are buddies.

Maybe that's why he's included Pokerface.

Lady Gaga has a single coming out the same day as Mika. BUT, the single, Bad Romance, which is a brand new song, is also part of a souped-up version of her album which is out the same day.

Alan has ordered her souped-up version of the album, rather than the single.

Let's hope other Gaga fans choose to buy the album with the extra disc of new songs, rather than getting the single on that day.

I think Mika MUST know about this, seeing as how M&G are buddies.

Maybe that's why he's included Pokerface.

To be brutally honest, I don't believe Rain has a hope in hell of getting into the Top 5, let alone challenging Gaga for the #1 position. That's not to say I don't think it's worthy of #1 as I actually think it is. I'm just being realistic!

Lady Gaga has a much higher profile and more broad appeal here than Mika.

To be brutally honest, I don't believe Rain has a hope in hell of getting into the Top 5, let alone challenging Gaga for the #1 position. That's not to say I don't think it's worthy of #1 as I actually think it is. I'm just being realistic!

exactly... Rain's release this time might be aimed as a push for the sales of TBWKTM - particularly for the Xmas period..

Well I'm hoping that when People see him at the RAH they might realise how great he is. There are a lot of other acts, like Take That, which will get viewers watching the show. It will get great ratings because of the other acts, but I hope when they see Mika they will be so impressed with him that they will start to love him!

I hope so anyway.

Still no sign of Rain here.

It still gets played on the radio now and then (well, at least on 3FM, dunno about the rest)

I haven't seen it on TV yet, while the official release date here in Holland was the 28th of September.:blink:

yes, I remember that... Even it was the release date for the promo CD, the single release is definitely running late...

hmm i think we're counting too much on rain...

people mostly do not buy an album because they like 1 song

i bought LICM because i liked first GK, then relax, lollipop, love today, big girls,...

and although TBWKTM has a lot of potential singles, and the music is definitely as good as LICM, i don't think it contains as many hits as LICM.

Don't get me wrong, TBWKTM is defenitely as good as LICM, but i don't think it has as much radio-potential... but maybe that's just me ;)