The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God can you imagine a gig full of MFCers. Full of them? How would it be decided who would be at the front?

Queueing for a week beforehand?

You're right! We'd only fight about who would be at the front and who was there first and all:aah:

God can you imagine a gig full of MFCers. Full of them? How would it be decided who would be at the front?

entering by member number. :naughty: or change places after every song. :roftl:

ok, maybe numbered seats would be the best option. :teehee:

make an mfc conga line that keeps moving through the concert ... it's the only way :mf_rosetinted:

Mortal combat - the last surviving 10 fans would get to be the front row :mf_rosetinted:

Mortal combat - the last surviving 10 fans would get to be the front row :mf_rosetinted:

Thta's not very far from reality at the moment :lmfao: It's a bit like natural selection (saving a few exceptions): whoever survives the long hours of cold, no food, no drink, etc.....:roftl:

How do you think they were supposed to do that? :blink: By raffle?

Anything other than a raffle would be unfair to someone

Edited by sariflor
wrong bloody smiley code!

Oh cool, you and I would be going in together I think. :biggrin2:

make an mfc conga line that keeps moving through the concert ... it's the only way :mf_rosetinted:

Brilliant plan. :roftl:

The mods should choose the MFCers who deserve to be there.

:lmfao: I take it that's sarcasm.

Thta's not very far from reality at the moment :lmfao: It's a bit like natural selection (saving a few exceptions): whoever survives the long hours of cold, no food, no drink, etc.....:roftl:

Anything other than a raffle would be unfair to someone :funno:

The way my van is at the moment, I wouldn't have a problem surviving long hours of cold:naughty:

I'm looking at the midweeks for the album and Paulo nutini is going to be peak at No.1 again :shocked: after he only performed on Jools Holland's NYE show...

See what promo can do for you! And Paulo isn't having that much success with his singles either!

Yup agree :thumb_yello:

I bet ya Mika on this so you think you can dance thing makes a difference .. prime time tv saturday night tv has a huge affect :thumb_yello:

I bet ya Mika on this so you think you can dance thing makes a difference .. prime time tv saturday night tv has a huge affect :thumb_yello:

Exactement! EDIT just released he'll be on there :eek: That is huge promo !!

But the record still won't be released until a couple of weeks after that :thumbdown:

The mods should choose the MFCers who deserve to be there.

Or, we mods could take a bath with these guys:

hanging-out--alligators-north-myrtle-beach-elena-tudor.jpg

Would be more enjoyable than handpicking MFCers for such a gig. :bleh:

Nope, a fan club gig would need to be seated. Everyone would have seat numbers, and there would be no need to queue a month in advance. That would be the only way for any peace. :naughty:

Nope, a fan club gig would need to be seated. Everyone would have seat numbers, and there would be no need to queue a month in advance. That would be the only way for any peace. :naughty:

I totally agree, Mana. That, or either a draw where every member gets allocated a "queue number" at random, so that people don't need to queue and know who will enter the venue in which order (if it's standing)

:aah:

Oh god imagine the hours MFCers would be competing at to get there. :blink:

agree too.

Last night on the show they played the Relax intro before a couple came on to dance! Someone there is a Mika fan methinks!

I am glad that you guys are discussing a "fantasy" gig.

I can't believe some of the "stuff" said here about this "fantasy" gig.:shocked::shocked:

:roftl:

The most surprising thing is that I am discussing a fantasy MFC gig, even though I'm not even interested in attending such a gig. :shocked:

:freak:

Last night on the show they played the Relax intro before a couple came on to dance! Someone there is a Mika fan methinks!

I think Cat Deeley quite likes him. In fact I think her words were "love, love him" after he performed Love Today. :naughty: