The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain is still doing ok in belgium. and TBWKTM as well:

Flanders:

-Rain #5

-TBWKTM #9

Wallonia:

-Rain #3

-TBWKTM #19

and I've heard BIOTG twice today :thumb_yello:

Both album and single are still doing good in France too !!

Rain : #6 (+1)

TBWKTM : #8 (+7 this week !!!!!! :thumb_yello:)

that's brilliant!! :thumb_yello:

Excellent! I've found the perfect venue. Just enough room for a small stage and some MFCers. :naughty:

And this one can definitely be in January. :roftl:

yasawa_island_resort_6.jpg

perfect! :thumb_yello: i especially like that baby palm tree (or whatever sort of plant that is...)! :roftl:

we could wave with palm tree leaves to dr john... :fangurl:

about that voting thing, does it work to vote multiple times, without deleting cookies first? :blink: because it always tells me "we've already counted your vote".

I know this isn't about TBWKTM, but don't forget that on Sunday between 2-4pm, on Magic Radio (105.4) Ronan Keating will be playing Boyzone's new single GAVE IT ALL AWAY for the first time!

Please get behind this song, because it will be so good for Mika. It will give him added kudos, at just the right time. There will be two Mika songs being played in the UK, GIAA and BIOTG!

Plus, many Boyzone fans might also become fans of Mika and might buy his album. A Boyzone fan named Sarah has already been onto the forum to say hi, and share information, but the thread about the Boyzone/Mika song is not very active, so I just thought I'd mention this on this thread, as it's all about Mika's sales, and I really think this song has a good chance of getting high in the charts, possibly even number one, and a good chance of helping Mika's profile and popularity in the UK.

It's also dedicated to stephen Gately, which is lovely.

I know this isn't about TBWKTM, but don't forget that on Sunday between 2-4pm, on Magic Radio (105.4) Ronan Keating will be playing Boyzone's new single GAVE IT ALL AWAY for the first time!

Please get behind this song, because it will be so good for Mika. It will give him added kudos, at just the right time. There will be two Mika songs being played in the UK, GIAA and BIOTG!

Plus, many Boyzone fans might also become fans of Mika and might buy his album. A Boyzone fan named Sarah has already been onto the forum to say hi, and share information, but the thread about the Boyzone/Mika song is not very active, so I just thought I'd mention this on this thread, as it's all about Mika's sales, and I really think this song has a good chance of getting high in the charts, possibly even number one, and a good chance of helping Mika's profile and popularity in the UK.

Thank you so much Marilyn.:thumb_yello:

I have been googling every day for the last few days trying to find any news about that song.:blink::blink:

I can't wait.

Oh, thanks for this Marilyn, I missed it. I'm actually really excited about this song and what it will entail (I am sure) for Mika. Can't wait to hear the Boyzone version as well!!! :mf_lustslow:

I have listened to TBWKTM so many times,.. I'm surprised it's not broken :teehee: so tempted to buy another TBWKTM just to support Meeks. :blush-anim-cl:

i've bought 4 copies as xmas presents for family+friends... :teehee: so just give away mika's album for birthdays etc., that's a good excuse to buy more copies. :naughty:

Thank you so much Marilyn.:thumb_yello:

I have been googling every day for the last few days trying to find any news about that song.:blink::blink:

I can't wait.

Replying to Sariflor as well as Kodes100. The info was actually supplied by the Boyzone fan Sarah, who posted on the 'How He Gave It All Away' thread. She said she hoped Mika fans would join with Boyzone fans to make sure the song is a success.

The was I see it, this could not have come at a better time. Mika needs album sales and Boyzone fans want to honour Stephen Gately. There is every chance the song will be a hit, and since Ronan has made certain everyone knows Mika wrote the song, it could generate interest in TBWKTM and also BIOTG, which has more chance of being a hit if Mika is being talked about more, as a songwriter as well as a singer.

Another piece of news Sarah shared is that Ronan will be interviewed on Sky News on Monday 18th. That's the day that GIAA will be begin to be played on the rest of UK radio

But just to confirm, the FIRST play ever, will be on Magic (104.5) on Sun 17th Jan, between 2 and 4pm