The Official "The Boy Who Knew Too Much ERA" Charts & Sales around the world Thread

Showtunes17

I think the important thing is to look at all the albums below him and some of them have been released much longer than TBWKTM.

Also, it's a bad recession, and people are less likely to buy entire albums these days.

Is there a chart for singles?

I agree with you ... the whole yuckiness of 2009 hasnt helped one bit , also the 2nd album for artsist can really be make or break ...

Even Robbies album that would normally take over the world (well here anyways) didnt do tooo well ...

I think in general its just "one of those years"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yet Susan Boyle's album has sold 700,000 copies on pre-sale only, as I heard it.

It actually seems to be that people are buying 'concepts' and not music. :cool:

Yes!!! she is number 1 in the USA!! :shocked:

I was watching something over the weekend , they said she broke the USA as they tend to like more simple , wholesome music ...wow

X factor is watched by 20 million last night ... seems you are on there you make it .. it really is driving the world at the moment

]

X factor is watched by 20 million last night ... seems you are on there you make it .. it really is driving the world at the moment

yes, unbelievable...

I watched the Saturday performances (only because of GM and RW really...) - both contestants were so mediocre... even ours in Hungary are much better. (I'll post a performance on the queeniac thread in a min)

There really should be 2-3 years gap between these shows, otherwise it just becomes a soap opera. :cool:

yes, unbelievable...

I watched the Saturday performances (only because of GM and RW really...) - both contestants were so mediocre... even ours in Hungary are much better. (I'll post a performance on the queeniac thread in a min)

There really should be 2-3 years gap between these shows, otherwise it just becomes a soap opera. :cool:

yes its publicity same way lada Ga Ga is selling out the arena here (10,000 people) while Mika is on the carling (less)

Publicity is everything it seems

All the deliveries of TBWKTM in our CD shop has been sold out:thumb_yello:

And they even sold the LICM DVD!

I think Mika's really doing great in Serbia atm. They've been advertising him a lot lately.

And please, vote for "Rain" to reach No1 in MTV Adria next week - he's the 2nd now!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21018

Thank you :thumb_yello:

All the deliveries of TBWKTM in our CD shop has been sold out:thumb_yello:

And they even sold the LICM DVD!

I think Mika's really doing great in Serbia atm. They've been advertising him a lot lately.

And please, vote for "Rain" to reach No1 in MTV Adria next week - he's the 2nd now!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21018

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Voted. He's still number 2 atm.

Voted. He's still number 2 atm.

He's peaked No2 last Saturday (December the 12th), and we'll see if he gets to No1 next Saturday (Dec 19th) :thumb_yello:

The updated list is running on a music channel MTV Adria every Saturday at 6pm CET.

Hmmm no this is true

Come on rage against the machine I say:biggrin2:

:aah:

and then simon was all like "Ooooh no I don't like this competition...EVERYONE'S BULLYING JOE"

Puh-leez, the facebook group was made waaaaaaay before Joe even won, and besides, they ALWAYS have Christmas #1's...I say have X Factor at different times of the year so people CAN ACTUALLY HAVE A FECKING CHANCE in doing well in the charts! I mean, every year it's all about the Xmas Number 1. Why not put X Factor in a different season for a change so an artist working all their life to achieve musical success has a chance of getting Xmas Number 1? Is Simon afraid of the winner not getting great chart success if X Factor wasn't shown at Xmas?