• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And about Mika, the events on the calendar they are pre-recorded aren't they?

today he's on a live tv show in italy, but the abbey road thing yesterday was prerecorded, yes.

hm, yeah, i also hope it wasn't because someone tweeted sth stupid to him... but then, he got unbelievably stupid tweets already before last week and that didn't stop him, so don't think he'd let himself be influenced by that.

think it might just have felt good for him for a change that no one knows where he is atm. if he starts tweeting again from italy (cause we know he's there anyway), i'd say that was the reason. :wink2: if he doesn't, we can go on wondering. :bleh:

news from robi on twitter: :biggrin2:

@mikasounds has arrived to the tv studios, greeted fans and said he will stop again when going away! he's our sunshine today! <3

half a minute ago from web

again from Robi

"HE DID NOT MIME! yeah! he could impose himself! he sang rain"

(there was a nearlier tweet saying all singers have to mime on that show)

Also, others are tweeting that he's not wearing the boot - I hope he is really better and not just being brave :wub2: (or stupid :roftl:)

Also, others are tweeting that he's not wearing the boot - I hope he is really better and not just being brave :wub2: (or stupid :roftl:)

yeah, agree! robi said on the thread about the tv show in the concerts board that he wasn't wearing the boot during the show, just converse, and he danced, although cautiously. don't know whether he was wearing the boot when he entered/left the tv studios, haven't seen any reports about it yet. :dunno:

but like sabine said in the concert thread, maybe he has a special medical shoe now that supports his ankle. let's hope he does!

I swear that @mikasounds is alive, gorgeous, kind and extremely tired. And he can make you smile like nobody else can. :wub2::wub2:

The boot is gone. :wink2:

I'm still recovering: he's got the most beautiful smile ever, even when he's exhausted. :blush-anim-cl:

that's good to hear. I bet he's tired: this tight schedule must take its toll on him.

spoke about tomorrow by any chance..?

Nobody spoke to him. It was a quick autograph and photo session after the show. :wink2:

Yasmine was with him and he was wearing the cute colourful sweater he had at the acoustic shows. :wub2:

I'm still :blush-anim-cl:

Nobody spoke to him. It was a quick autograph and photo session after the show. :wink2:

Yasmine was with him and he was wearing the cute colourful sweater he had at the acoustic shows. :wub2:

I'm still :blush-anim-cl:

you mean smt arranged? that's nice.

I don't know the sweater, or at least I might have seen it but don't recall it now.

I swear that @mikasounds is alive, gorgeous, kind and extremely tired. And he can make you smile like nobody else can. :wub2::wub2:

The boot is gone. :wink2:

I'm still recovering: he's got the most beautiful smile ever, even when he's exhausted. :blush-anim-cl:

still so tired+exhausted?! :tears: wtf did he do the last 3 days?! :aah: if we don't even know that he's doing anything, then promo doesn't make much sense i think, and he really should get some rest instead! or maybe he tried but couldn't because his foot still hurts so much and he has insomnia anyway... :dunno::tears:

so if he didn't talk, guess no one got to ask him about his foot either?

I don't know the sweater, or at least I might have seen it but don't recall it now.

maybe the neon-pink-green striped one? :dunno: think we first saw that on him at the acoustic tour in paris. it's still the only piece of clothing i've seen on him that i absolutely don't like. :naughty:

still so tired+exhausted?! :tears: wtf did he do the last 3 days?! :aah: if we don't even know that he's doing anything, then promo doesn't make much sense i think, and he really should get some rest instead! or maybe he tried but couldn't because his foot still hurts so much and he has insomnia anyway... :dunno::tears:

so if he didn't talk, guess no one got to ask him about his foot either?

I don't think so. He just signed stuff and left immediately. My friend and I left, too, just after he was gone. So I don't know honestly. :dunno:

If he's tired and/or not feeling too good obviously I wouldn't want him to write loads (eg a blog, much as I'd love one of those!) but just one 'Yo' would've been good in the last day or two...

I just worry that it's not that he's (understandably) tired but that, like Stephen Fry, something/someone (not an MFC'er of course!! :wink2: LOL) has p****d him off so he's decided to stop tweeting indefinitely??

I hope it's not that! Don't want him to be ill either, of course, but at least that's just a temporary thing whereas the other scenario may go on for much longer (or, worst case scenario, although hopefully unlikely as it's useful to him, he might give up Twittah altogether??! :shocked:)

Missing you Mika!!!!!! :emot-sad:

Well, as much as I love Mika's tweets, I don't want him to tweet because he feels an obligation to do it. I want him to tweet when he feels like it, and because he has something that he wants to share. Of course I miss it when he doesn't communicate, that's obvious, but I rather he doesn't say anything at all for 3 weeks than him doing it because it's "expected", if you know what I mean?

On the Stepen Fry thing, he already backtracked on that the following day, saying that the guy's comment had been ok and that it was his own fault for totally overracting (which was true), as it had caught him on a really low point (he suffers from bipolar disorder).

He apologised for his reaction, and to the guy, and then carried on tweeting as usual :naughty:. So, in short, I wouldn't worry about Mika disappearing from Twitter. I think that he enjoys it.

Mika told in an interview ( I don´t know which one it was ) some time ago that he booked studiotime to write new songs. Maybe he was there the last three days :teehee: ( and nights....). O.K. we don´t know but it could be possible.....