"TOUCHES YOU" thread

Blue Sky

He's already confirmed your interpretation. :naughty:

I can't keep track of these interviews so I don't remember the exact quote (or if it was even video or print :aah:) but he said something along the lines of it being about crazy jealousy. Where you're dating someone and so obsessed with them you that you don't want anything else to come between the two of you and want to be the one that's touching them all the time.

Oh, I didn't hear about that (I don't think...) :blink:

Please find the source :pinkbow::naughty:

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting!

Unfortunately I think it is about posession of the other person.

It is almost obsessive.

Brother, Father, Sister, Mother - gee - will he/she be allowed any friends????

I hope I am wrong!

I really like the song but this is so Mika - "not nice" lyrics with an up tempo foot tapping music.

I like your interpretation better.

Mine kind of sucks!

wow well thought out .. :wink2:

Was curious as to why he was singing that , makes sense now :thumb_yello:

Really! Huh!:shocked:

Now I have to start re-reading all the interviews.

I thought I had read & watched everyone.

I suppose that is kind of impossible these days as there are so many.:thumb_yello:

It is like a banguet around here during the last month & especially the last ten days or so.

Oh, I didn't hear about that (I don't think...) :blink:

Please find the source :pinkbow::naughty:

+1

yes pleeeease :pinkbow:

:puppy_eyes:

gaynight3.jpg

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19924&page=35

Thank you so much!

Typical... This one is the only article I haven't read tha recently, except for the most important excerpt :naughty:.

I remember Diana posted in the middle of that thread and it took me ages to try to print it properlyand it's still in my laptop bag for reading while travelling anywhere:teehee:

I will read it in a minute. I am glad that there are some really interesting bits in this one, like him talking about other artists and songs , and not only the part that made headlines...

Thank you so much!

Typical... This one is the only article I haven't read tha recently, except for the most important excerpt :naughty:.

I remember Diana posted in the middle of that thread and it took me ages to try to print it properlyand it's still in my laptop bag for reading while travelling anywhere:teehee:

I will read it in a minute. I am glad that there are some really interesting bits in this one, like him talking about other artists and songs , and not only the part that made headlines...

No problem. :wink2: It's hard to keep up w/everything these days. :teehee:

I freaking LOVE this track - I can't stop playing it over and over and I can't NOT dance to it when it's playing! So, if you see a bright orange Fiat weaving across the roads, avoid it like the plague, because it'll be me listening to 'Touches You' as I'm driving........(There are two heavy beats in it at the end of one line which I particularly love - genius!!)

I freaking LOVE this track - I can't stop playing it over and over and I can't NOT dance to it when it's playing! So, if you see a bright orange Fiat weaving across the roads, avoid it like the plague, because it'll be me listening to 'Touches You' as I'm driving........(There are two heavy beats in it at the end of one line which I particularly love - genius!!)

:lol3:

I completely have the same diagnosis. I love this song.

Except I don't drive hahah.

If I lived in England, I would totally drive up next to you and blast it too :bleh:

• 3 weeks later...

So that'll be one red Fiesta van and one orange Fiat causing major traffic accidents in the UK then?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Good to know!:teehee:

Driving in London is on my bucket list....just so you know!:naughty:

It'll be more like, sitting in your car, twiddling your thumbs in London, more like it!:naughty:

Honestly, I spend most of my time when I go there, sitting in traffic, waiting, more than I am moving.

It'll be more like, sitting in your car, twiddling your thumbs in London, more like it!:naughty:

Honestly, I spend most of my time when I go there, sitting in traffic, waiting, more than I am moving.

Sounds just like Stockholm...I'll feel perfectly at home then!:roftl:

So that'll be one red Fiesta van and one orange Fiat causing major traffic accidents in the UK then?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

LOL - Guilty as charged, m'lud! Honestly, I drive with TBWKTM (and especially 'Touches You') so loud that I can't hear the engine, and I often find I've been driving in second/third gear and the engine has been screaming (no wonder I often get funny looks - you should see the looks of terror from cyclists as I approach them from behind!) - what with that and the occasional bumping into the kerb, it's a wonder I haven't been stopped by the cops for suspected drunken driving! Especially with me 'dancing' in my seat like a loony.

I'm really a very competent driver (when I'm not listening to Mika/'Touches You' which at the moment isn't very often!) by the way - REALLY!! :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...

the first time i heard this song, i thought it was creepy and sounded way too much like george michael. for a while i didn't even listen to it. when it got closer and closer to my next mika gig, i started listening to it. i put aside the creepiness, and it turns out i love it! it's my second fave song on the album, and my second fave live :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...