4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Friday 28 August 2009

tigerclaws95

So called because it was the fourth TV channel to appear on British TV (back in 1982). It was such an exciting new tv event, I remember it well! Before that, we literally only had three other channels! Imagine!! The dark ages!

Sorry to frighten all you younglings and non- Brits, but such was life back then :shocked:

I had no idea thats why it was called channel 4 :roftl: thanks:thumb_yello:

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So called because it was the fourth TV channel to appear on British TV (back in 1982). It was such an exciting new tv event, I remember it well! Before that, we literally only had three other channels! Imagine!! The dark ages!

Sorry to frighten all you younglings and non- Brits, but such was life back then :shocked:

And does anyone remember Radio Luxonberg? Or Radio Caroline?

I do!!!!!

oh okay cool, and thanks :biggrin2:

You don;t even know how much I love you, Mari! :tears::bow::huglove::flowers2::boing:

But now, can someone tell me if it's live and if I'm watching the right thing?

It's about some black family looking for a home in a London neighbourhood? :dunno:

right!! seems it's working!!!

thank you for the link mari!!!!!! :wub2::bow:

i'm a little sleepy but i have to stay awake cuz tomorrow i can't watch the rerun!!! :aah:

you have to thank Nezza for the link :thumb_yello:

I Saw This In The Listings For Channel 4 On Friday. I Think This Is From That Interview Nick Grimshaw Was Doing With Mika A Couple A Weeks Back.

This Is What It Says:

00:05 4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING... 35*MINSFriday 28 August, Channel 4, ...Glass: Exclusive performance and chat from Mika as he showcases songs from his album Boy Who Knew Too Much.

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

omg

just saw this...goin to record

ayyayayayay:teehee:

tell to me please, the near future of repetition. I read in mikasounds. But time so differs, that I cannot understand, when it actually has been shown for the first time. Tonight or last night?

а.м./ p.m.... I never shall remember and I can not understand time with these letters...:boxed: