• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I picture the One Foot Boy as a symbol for part of his conscience. And he's sitting on his shoulder - similar to those scenes where you see a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other both telling you what to do all day.

I love how he recorded his own voice for the hamonies again. Sounds like about eight Mikas at a time. Weird but good. :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

I picture the One Foot Boy as a symbol for part of his conscience. And he's sitting on his shoulder - similar to those scenes where you see a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other both telling you what to do all day.

Yes, I get what you mean:wink2:... perhaps with no angel sitting on the other shoulder though...:biggrin2:

I am looking forward to hearing more of the lyrics to see how bad it gets for the boy because of 'the little devil on his shoulder'.... as if it gets really bad, he might need therapy for that....etc. and that would make sense with the reference I thought about earlier..

I can't wait to hear the full track..

I think " One Foot Boy " is also a " person " in his fantasy like Dr. John. Someone who he fears and and he tries to escape. Maybe I´m totaly wrong. But hear the same lyrics like you.

I agree. One Foot Boy is definately a new Mika character like Doctor John.

I love how he recorded his own voice for the hamonies again. Sounds like about eight Mikas at a time. Weird but good. :biggrin2:

That's why this is my favourite song. His low normal voice sort of winding its way under the falsetto. Amazing! :mf_lustslow:

I just fear for the live performances and wonder if he'll even add it to the setlist. :tears:

Yes that's why I think one-foot refers to his height and he's sitting on his shoulder.

I am looking forward to hearing more of the lyrics to see how bad it gets for the boy because of 'the little devil on his shoulder'....

The boy IS the devil on his shoulder.

Or are bowlers just thin on the ground these days?

Not sure if it was a true bowler hat but he was wearing something very close at the Roxy in April. Someone from the audience wanted it and he got very possessive and said "Are you crazy?? That's my hat!" So I assume he still has it. :naughty:

That's why this is my favourite song. His low normal voice sort of winding its way under the falsetto. Amazing! :mf_lustslow:

Not sure if it was a true bowler hat but he was wearing something very close at the Roxy in April. Someone from the audience wanted it and he got very possessive and said "Are you crazy?? That's my hat!" So I assume he still has it. :naughty:

Guess the switch to a topper means something then

I think " One Foot Boy " is also a " person " in his fantasy like Dr. John. Someone who he fears and and he tries to escape. Maybe I´m totaly wrong. But hear the same lyrics like you.

Yes that's why I think one-foot refers to his height and he's sitting on his shoulder.

The boy IS the devil on his shoulder.

This is obviously about a 1 foot high midget that tells him what to do.

It's also obvious to me that it's a song about Mikey Choi, and the time in Mika's life where Mikey was his musical director.

It's also obvious to me that it's a song about Mikey Choi, and the time in Mika's life where Mikey was his musical director.

:lmfao:

Oh my....now I will never hear the song the same way again!:blink:

:shocked:

i read 'i think this song is about mika playing with himself' and i was like :jawdrop:

:doh:

*drags guttermind out of thread*

:lmfao: That gives a whole new meaning to the term ''one foot boy''

Think "foot" as a unit of measure equalling twelve inches. :teehee::roftl:

(My heavens, I may need to infract myself for that one). :naughty:

:lmfao:Good grief.

I think so too.

And the dude sitting on his shoulder only has one foot?:naughty:

:lmfao:Totally.

You're all pervsss:naughty: Mika is super innocent and all that :glasses2:

I totally agree he wrote it after he kicked out Mikey from his musical life :naughty:

:floor:

I quite liked Suzy's interpretation that it's the devil inside him but now I'm baffled:boxed:

Post of the month. :lmfao:

I leave MFC for a few hours and I come back to this? :roftl:

Bab, this makes total sense. I can SO picture that :naughty:. I bet you that the full lyrics will speak of a badly died blonde head to go with the image?

I quite liked Suzy's interpretation that it's the devil inside him but now I'm baffled:boxed:

Midget trolls can be quite evil, you know :naughty:

Yes, many Mikas= good. Always good.

ROFLMFAO oh Babs you're an absolute genius :lmfao:

I leave MFC for a few hours and I come back to this? :roftl:

Bab, this makes total sense. I can SO picture that :naughty:. I bet you that the full lyrics will speak of a badly died blonde head to go with the image?

Midget trolls can be quite evil, you know :naughty:

Yes, many Mikas= good. Always good.

pmsl I only just noticed he wasn't there the last gigs hahahaha shows how much notice I took of that one opps lol.:naughty: